"You can have my Salt when you pry it from my desiccated dead fingers!" Trumper's Chant

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.
so basically they're crying about what he eats now?

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.
who said that?

Duhv
Link?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.
who said that?

Duhv
Link?

LOL, at least you are admitting that you don't read all of her posts religiously. LMAO, right in this thread, clown.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

LOL, at least you are admitting that you don't read all of her posts religiously. LMAO, right in this thread, clown.
so no link then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

It's in this thread. READ

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I make a small joke predicting a trumptard backlash to a simple dietary recommendation issued by the guv.

And they throw a major hissy fit to prove me wrong.

:OMGLOL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

I said the Trump supporters I know have healthy diets. Including myself.

Oak claims this is bullshit because she needs to believe otherwise for some fucked up reason. I'm sure if we all posted our pictures, we could have a more honest discussion on who most of the unhealthy slobs actually are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I make a small joke predicting a trumptard backlash to a simple dietary recommendation issued by the guv.

And they throw a major hissy fit to prove me wrong.

:OMGLOL:

We are making fun of you for exactly that. You consistently lie about people and are too stupid to understand anything.

You are disconnected from reality.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

Most people I know that voted Trump have incredibly healthly diets

and you misquoted her as saying

All conservatives eat healthy

Sorry, but I think it is YOU who has difficulty with reading comprehension

unless you can produce another link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I am not over reacting this simple PSA!" BF Trumptards.

Ironic.

If only you were this disturbed about school boards covering up two students being raped in the school and the parents being label terrorists.

But yeah you go fight the fight the good fight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

If Oak saw a healthy diet she would dip in batter and deep fry it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

And you'd fuck it and the packaging it came in, ho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

It is ironic to see Oak of all people crying about how many cheeseburgers Trump eats

but you know ......

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

It is ironic to see Oak of all people crying about how many cheeseburgers Trump eats

but you know ......

But I'm not. But you would have to know how to read to know that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

trigged

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

trigged

I don't know what trigged is, sorry.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

I see... this is the special upside down doofus reading you specialize in?

You'll have to show me that sometime when I Have absolutely nothing better to do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

Or sit there and claim people she doesnt even KNOW eat like shit because they are conservative.

Bitch....look at her and Murd. None of these lefties have healthy diets. My anecdotal observation is right wing people eat healthier and excersize more.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

trigged

I don't know what trigged is, sorry.
you happen to know what yuuuuuuuuuge is tho

right?

if not, here's a hint.

Your waistline

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

You'll have to show me that sometime when I Have absolutely nothing better to do

You might find a basic writing course helpful. So that you could share your thoughts instead of posting gibberish. Maybe if you asked nicely, Lotus could help you out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really wanna see how stupid and hateful these people are......ask them WHY they think Trump supporters would be mad about this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

Or sit there and claim people she doesnt even KNOW eat like shit because they are conservative.

Bitch....look at her and Murd. None of these lefties have healthy diets. My anecdotal observation is right wing people eat healthier and excersize more.
It's funny as hell tho, seeing Oak post a picture of dozens of McDonalds cheeseburgers tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

You might find a basic writing course helpful. So that you could share your thoughts instead of posting gibberish. Maybe if you asked nicely, Lotus could help you out.
Right...

but it's still funny watching someone of your dimensions crying about Trump's diet tho

lol... cookie?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

Your anecdotal observation means jack fucking shit. Fattest state in the nation is red, second fatest state in the nation is red, third fattest state in the nation...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really wanna how stupid and hateful these people are......ask them WHY they think Trump supporters would be mad about this.
Like you'd get a coherent answer

lol

Exactly.

Because they know if they answer......that thier stupid lies are easy to see and correct.

And they would rather gaslight than ever be honest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

Right...

but it's still funny watching someone of your dimensions crying about Trump's diet tho

lol... cookie?

So wait, because Trumps diet sucks.....that means his voters dont eat healthy?

I know dems/progs dont vote on policies but it's like they dont even understand that's a thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You really wanna how stupid and hateful these people are......ask them WHY they think Trump supporters would be mad about this.
Like you'd get a coherent answer

lol

Exactly.

Because they know if they answer......that thier stupid lies are easy to see and correct.

And they would rather gaslight than ever be honest.

Easy, because you idiots think that any government guidance is "TYRANNY" and you foam at the mouth and freak out. Like you're doing on this thread.