Influential Trumper demands Death for Democrat Pedophiles! (No really!)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Excellent point, Dove. Just this week the progs were defending that Registered Democrat rioter that Kyle Rittenhouse took out with an amazing running head shot. You know, the one who had just gotten out of prison for assfucking all those little boys. Lotus said that that guy didn't deserve to be killed by a "Trump rioter." She actually said that. Honest to God.

That was a thing of Glory, that head shot by Kyle, a thing that Bards would have sung about in days gone by.

That he was a child molester hasth nothing to do with the events in Kenosha. My partner started down that path and I reminded him that as an attorney he had to agree that it was irrelevant to the case. He agreed that the judge would exclude that information.

Does that mean he was a good person? No, but his past crimes that are unrelated are irrelevant.
Meanwhile your dogshit prosecutor want a video of Kyle intervening in a fight on behalf of his sister to be introduced as evidence.

I’ll take. Who’s the hypocrite now for 200 alex
You mispelled video of Kyle the Kourageous beating up a girl.

He beat a girl?
Yes.

A true conservative hero!!!
As opposed to being a democrat vermin dirtbag who raped little boys

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.
Any accusation made by a Trumper is a tacit admission.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

Do you have any daughters, Admin?

Er, he was in the Navy, dear.

You mean the people that helped beat the Japanese during WW2?

Only the Marines. The pussies like Admin all stayed on the boats.

The Battle at Midway was NOT fought by the Marines.
The Marines did NOT walk to Iwo Jima
Okay so the navy is basically the WWII equivalent of an uber

feel better now Princess ?

And you've done NOTHING for your country
Amazing how fat assed keyboard warriors have the self delusion to mock someone who actually served, it's especially noticeable among the little guys.
:Whaaa:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Excellent point, Dove. Just this week the progs were defending that Registered Democrat rioter that Kyle Rittenhouse took out with an amazing running head shot. You know, the one who had just gotten out of prison for assfucking all those little boys. Lotus said that that guy didn't deserve to be killed by a "Trump rioter." She actually said that. Honest to God.

That was a thing of Glory, that head shot by Kyle, a thing that Bards would have sung about in days gone by.

That he was a child molester hasth nothing to do with the events in Kenosha. My partner started down that path and I reminded him that as an attorney he had to agree that it was irrelevant to the case. He agreed that the judge would exclude that information.

Does that mean he was a good person? No, but his past crimes that are unrelated are irrelevant.
Meanwhile your dogshit prosecutor want a video of Kyle intervening in a fight on behalf of his sister to be introduced as evidence.

He beat a girl?
Yes.

too short, dr.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.
Any accusation made by a Trumper is a tacit admission.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

Do you have any daughters, Admin?

Er, he was in the Navy, dear.

You mean the people that helped beat the Japanese during WW2?

Only the Marines. The pussies like Admin all stayed on the boats.

The Battle at Midway was NOT fought by the Marines.
The Marines did NOT walk to Iwo Jima
Okay so the navy is basically the WWII equivalent of an uber

feel better now Princess ?

And you've done NOTHING for your country
Amazing how fat assed keyboard warriors have the self delusion to mock someone who actually served, it's especially noticeable among the little guys.

I seem to recall you lying and doing the same to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

I think all child molesters are garbage. I don't think the sentence for it is execution.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Betcha aidsmins eyeballs look like bright red tomatos right now :LOL3:

Guys... don't forget to say "thanks for the ride, princess" whenever referring to wartime heros of WWII or he'll end up tearing up again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?

At a school an older girl attacked and was beating up his younger sister so he intervened to stop the fight. When the older girl started hitting him to he fought back. All over in seconds and nothing came of it.

All of which is irrelevant to the case just like the background of the others.

Intervening doesn't include punching a female.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It means everything in the political sphere,Lily. The dead peso epitomized Registered Democrat vermin scum violent hate-filled "protestors. You know, the virulent hate-filled Democrats that were trying to beat Kyle to death in the violent melee that we have all witnessed on video.

You people are the ones who politicize this incident, so, yes, the verminous Registered Democrat kiddie fiddler deserved to die.

He doesn't epitomize Democrats. That's bullshit.

This kid should have been at home, end of story. I don't care what kind of fantasy you all spin. He was playing Rambo and wanted to shoot someone.
He killed the guys several block away from the auto shop he was allegedly there to protect from his victims. He was hunting.

He was running attempting to FLEE and they chased him for the purpose of beating or killing him.

The rioters also should have stayed home, they were not entitled to be there.

We do NOT lose our RIGHT to defend ourselves based on where we are when we have to.
Because he had shot someone, you braindead autist.

That doesn't fucking MATTER.

What authority did those savages have to permit them to chase down Kyle who was fleeing? Towards police even?

They had NO business chasing after him. The minute they started THEY became aggressor. It doesnt MATTER that you guys see your leftwing mobs as above the law or having specail privileges or authority over the rest of us. Literally NO ONE is obligated to bow to these rioters.

And they were convicted criminals, breaking the law rioting and one of them draw a gun on Kyle after chasing him. You are VERY confused on what self defense is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He beat a girl?
Yes.

I think all child molesters are garbage. I don't think the sentence for it is execution.

No one was executed for that. They were shot in self defense because they attacked others.

It is telling that all three jack offs were multi time felons though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He beat a girl?
Yes.

too short, dr.
Hey, I know a real solider who fought in WWII. He's a marine

he wanted me to say this to you

"thanks for the ride, princess"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To this day, I still don't know what "Qanon" is. Is that like "Alt-Right?" Some boogey man thing to scare liberal children?
But you could name this guy, amirite?

newFile-11.jpg

You can. Better than we could. We only know this guys name because of you.

Are you Qanon?

Too bad you arent this offended by the BLM scumbag who murdered Secoriea Turner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

No one was executed for that. They were shot in self defense because they attacked others.

He murdered that person. He walked up to people with a weapon, he was the aggressor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
To this day, I still don't know what "Qanon" is. Is that like "Alt-Right?" Some boogey man thing to scare liberal children?

newFile-11.jpg
You post that pic quite often

does it turn you on or something? Got it stored in that special computer folder next to the one that reads 'Biggie hurt me" ?
I thought you were a computer wizard or something and new how the internet works?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He beat a girl?

At a school an older girl attacked and was beating up his younger sister so he intervened to stop the fight. When the older girl started hitting him to he fought back. All over in seconds and nothing came of it.

All of which is irrelevant to the case just like the background of the others.

Intervening doesn't include punching a female.

If someone is punching, kicking, and attacking you while you try to prevent them from beating up you little sister for no reason then a single hit to make the crazy bitch get off you seems reasonable.

I thought you wanted equality?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's sad how Lily cant stand me and she gets so over the top pissed over my views and she cant just scroll past or ignore my posts like I do to hers. And I dont even get mad, I just find the hatred exhausting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thanks for the ride princess :LOL3:

NOt only are marines REAL warrirors but they funny as fuck too. Especially when they're making fun of their nieces in the Navy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

newFile-11.jpg
You post that pic quite often

does it turn you on or something? Got it stored in that special computer folder next to the one that reads 'Biggie hurt me" ?
I thought you were a computer wizard or something and new how the internet works?

What would that have to do with him noticing your bro crush that Qanon guy?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He beat a girl?
Yes.

He murdered that person. He walked up to people with a weapon, he was the aggressor.

Lol! Open carry is legal in that state and, no, you can't attack someone just because they are legally open carrying. It was Ziminski and Rosenbaum who hide between cars and tried to jump on Kyle after threatening to kill him. Kyle's response was to run away while Ziminski's response was to start firing his illegal 9mm pistol while Rosenbaum threw things at Kyle cornered him and tried to grab his rifle. That is an open and shut case as it gets.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

Lol! Open carry is legal in that stateband, no, you can't attack someone just because they are legally open carrying. It was Ziminski and Rosenbaum who hide between cars and tried to jump on Kyle after threatening to kill him. Kyle's response was to run away while Ziminski's response was to start firing his illegal 9mm pistol while Rosenbaum threw things at Kyle cornered him and tried to grab his rifle. That is an open and shut case as it gets.

"Stateband"? Is that some new word I haven't heard yet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

Lol! Open carry is legal in that stateband, no, you can't attack someone just because they are legally open carrying. It was Ziminski and Rosenbaum who hide between cars and tried to jump on Kyle after threatening to kill him. Kyle's response was to run away while Ziminski's response was to start firing his illegal 9mm pistol while Rosenbaum threw things at Kyle cornered him and tried to grab his rifle. That is an open and shut case as it gets.

If they felt threatened, yes they can. I would feel threatened if I saw a teen male walking up to me with a firearm in this country.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

Cool story Bruh!