Influential Trumper demands Death for Democrat Pedophiles! (No really!)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.
Any accusation made by a Trumper is a tacit admission.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

Do you have any daughters, Admin?

Er, he was in the Navy, dear.

You mean the people that helped beat the Japanese during WW2?

Only the Marines. The pussies like Admin all stayed on the boats.
and where you you pussy?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Excellent point, Dove. Just this week the progs were defending that Registered Democrat rioter that Kyle Rittenhouse took out with an amazing running head shot. You know, the one who had just gotten out of prison for assfucking all those little boys. Lotus said that that guy didn't deserve to be killed by a "Trump rioter." She actually said that. Honest to God.

That was a thing of Glory, that head shot by Kyle, a thing that Bards would have sung about in days gone by.

That he was a child molester hasth nothing to do with the events in Kenosha. My partner started down that path and I reminded him that as an attorney he had to agree that it was irrelevant to the case. He agreed that the judge would exclude that information.

Does that mean he was a good person? No, but his past crimes that are unrelated are irrelevant.

It means everything in the political sphere,Lily. The dead peso epitomized Registered Democrat vermin scum violent hate-filled "protestors. You know, the virulent hate-filled Democrats that were trying to beat Kyle to death in the violent melee that we have all witnessed on video.

You people are the ones who politicize this incident, so, yes, the verminous Registered Democrat kiddie fiddler deserved to die.

He doesn't epitomize Democrats. That's bullshit.

This kid should have been at home, end of story. I don't care what kind of fantasy you all spin. He was playing Rambo and wanted to shoot someone.
He killed the guys several block away from the auto shop he was allegedly there to protect from his victims. He was hunting.

He was running attempting to FLEE and they chased him for the purpose of beating or killing him.

The rioters also should have stayed home, they were not entitled to be there.

We do NOT lose our RIGHT to defend ourselves based on where we are when we have to.
Because he had shot someone, you braindead autist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

Who cleared the beaches, keypad commando?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Excellent point, Dove. Just this week the progs were defending that Registered Democrat rioter that Kyle Rittenhouse took out with an amazing running head shot. You know, the one who had just gotten out of prison for assfucking all those little boys. Lotus said that that guy didn't deserve to be killed by a "Trump rioter." She actually said that. Honest to God.

That was a thing of Glory, that head shot by Kyle, a thing that Bards would have sung about in days gone by.

That he was a child molester hasth nothing to do with the events in Kenosha. My partner started down that path and I reminded him that as an attorney he had to agree that it was irrelevant to the case. He agreed that the judge would exclude that information.

Does that mean he was a good person? No, but his past crimes that are unrelated are irrelevant.

It means everything in the political sphere,Lily. The dead peso epitomized Registered Democrat vermin scum violent hate-filled "protestors. You know, the virulent hate-filled Democrats that were trying to beat Kyle to death in the violent melee that we have all witnessed on video.

You people are the ones who politicize this incident, so, yes, the verminous Registered Democrat kiddie fiddler deserved to die.

This kid should have been at home, end of story. I don't care what kind of fantasy you all spin. He was playing Rambo and wanted to shoot someone.
He killed the guys several block away from the auto shop he was allegedly there to protect from his victims. He was hunting.

He was running attempting to FLEE and they chased him for the purpose of beating or killing him.

We do NOT lose our RIGHT to defend ourselves based on where we are when we have to.
So basically they were vigilantes

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, he (the dead Democrat) does. Only hate-filled (and probably subsidized) Registered Democrats were bussed around the country to engage in riots, mayhem and violence during that summer of 2020.

That is YOU PEOPLE, dear.

Registered Democrats and all enemies of Liberty. Every last registered one of you. The dead Democrat who spent time in prison for butt fucking little boys is one of YOU. Deal with it.

yada yada yada Reggie

exact same shit, different day

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

The Battle at Midway was NOT fought by the Marines.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They were victims attempting to protect themselves from a crazy trigger happy kid.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

The Marines did NOT walk to Iwo Jima

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, he (the dead Democrat) does. Only hate-filled (and probably subsidized) Registered Democrats were bussed around the country to engage in riots, mayhem and violence during that summer of 2020.

That is YOU PEOPLE, dear.

Registered Democrats and all enemies of Liberty. Every last registered one of you. The dead Democrat who spent time in prison for butt fucking little boys is one of YOU. Deal with it.

Absolutely enemies of liberty.

They constant justify leftwing violence against innocent people by saying the person "shouldn't have been there"

The same thing was said about Secoriea Turner. The 8 year old little girl who was shot and murdered in the back seat of her mother's car while they were trying to drive away. The response was "well they shouldn't drove there",.

Ummm NO. Your savage leftwing terrorists mobs are the ones who shouldnt be there destroying fucking communities, rioting and looting and beating and murdering innocent people.

I havent seen ANY of them even TALK that little girl outside of blaming her mother for driving down the wrong street. And she was black. So a black mother had her baby cruelty ripped away from her by violent "black lives matter" savages. Not one word about the murderers that killed her. Nothing about having a gun illegally. Being where they dont belong. Nothing.

They seriously dont even see human beings anymore. It's all about playing some narcissistic game of political checkers and human life is an after thought...if it's a thought at all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Rosenbaum's head was only grazed and no bullet entered the skull. His right hand was also grazed. He was shot in the groin area by a 5.56mm which did break his pelvis. The autopsy said the killing shot was a 9mm pistol round which entered through Rosenbaum's back.

The rest of your post is spot on.
so basically his fellow liberal rioter can't aim worth shit because he's a liberal beta cuck male and his arms are too frail and weak to hold a pistol properly

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They were victims attempting to protect themselves from a crazy trigger happy kid.

They were rioters literally chasing Kyle.

You chase someone trying to flee that makes YOU the aggressor. That doesnt change just because the aggressors are leftwing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You chase someone trying to flee that makes YOU the aggressor. That doesnt change just because the aggressors are leftwing.
So that guys that get gored in Pamplona were actually victimized by the Bull?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Meanwhile your dogshit prosecutor want a video of Kyle intervening in a fight on behalf of his sister to be introduced as evidence.

I’ll take. Who’s the hypocrite now for 200 alex

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So that guys that get gored in Pamplona were actually victimized by the Bull?

with all the shootings by teen boys across the country, you'd have to be a moron not to want to disarm that cuck

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile your dogshit prosecutor want a video of Kyle intervening in a fight on behalf of his sister to be introduced as evidence.

You mispelled video of Kyle the Kourageous beating up a girl.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

Er, you just one more cowardly keyboard commando, too weak to back up your own bullshit.
Princess mad now.

time to board your insertion boat?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?
Go ahead let all the tears out Princess

and let him know that sucking cock aboard a navy vessel is just as important as any other military duty

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He killed the guys several blocks away from the auto shop he was allegedly there to protect from his victims. He was hunting.

He put out the dumpster fire and then started walking back to the auto lot. The attack by Ziminski and Rosenbaum occurred next door to the auto lot, Ziminski fired the first shot next to the auto lot, and Rosenbaum chased Kyle onto the auto lot, and the self defense shooting happened on the auto lot.

Why do you always lie?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A kid who was running towards police when they began jumping him

Riiiiiiiiiight

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He beat a girl?
Yes.

A true conservative hero!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

Er, you just one more cowardly keyboard commando, too weak to back up your own bullshit.

Do you even own a mirror? Because you badly need one. It is always projection with you fools.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

Okay so the navy is basically the WWII equivalent of an uber

feel better now Princess ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

And you've done NOTHING for your country

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

And you've done NOTHING for your country
Amazing how fat assed keyboard warriors have the self delusion to mock someone who actually served, it's especially noticeable among the little guys.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He beat a girl?

At a school an older girl attacked and was beating up his younger sister so he intervened to stop the fight. When the older girl started hitting him to he fought back. All over in seconds and nothing came of it.

All of which is irrelevant to the case just like the background of the others.