American Children In Foster Care Disguise, Themselves As Unborn Baby's So Trumper's Will Act like they GAF.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
On any given day, there are nearly 424,000 children in foster care in the United States. In 2019, over 672,000 children spent time in U.S. foster care. On average, children remain in state care for over a year and a half, and five percent of children in foster care have languished there for five or more years.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's 424,000 children who never should have been born, eh Admin?

Funny how you point this out and your shit "solution" is to just let it keep happening .....EVEN with legal abortion.

How sad in your view it's the CHILDREN who are the problem. Not your glorious overlord, the state.

Just rip kids away from the poors and use them as examples of people who dont have any value and shouldnt have been born because their existence makes YOU feel bad.

I wish you guys could see how sound to empathetic people.

There is a proble here yes. And it's not the children existing and muddying up your vision of utopia.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Funny how you point this out and your shit "solution" is to just let it keep happening .....EVEN with legal abortion.

How sad in your view it's the CHILDREN who are the problem. Not your glorious overlord, the state.

Just rip kids away from the poors and use them as examples of people who dont have any value and shouldnt have been born because their existence makes YOU feel bad.

There is a proble here yes. And it's not the children existing and muddying up your vision of utopia.
I see.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you ever forgive your father for touching you as a young girl, admin?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
264986347_291969119641761_2914722826702953675_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much money is thrown at food stamps and education again?

I do believe all recipient's get FREE birth control BTW, faggit ass.

PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see.

You dont, Admin. You really dont.

What you see is a political argument for abortion that is dehumanizing and degrading.

You dont want to have to actually think about what you are saying .....because that's lame and dumb right? Nor do you wanna think deeply about this issue cuz....just keep legal abortion.

You dont care about these foster kids. Anymore than you care about anything else. You just wanna argue "teh right" and these are all meatsacks you can throw around to claim your opposition "doesnt care".

Funny how most adoptive parents are pro life, most foster parents are prolife. And most removals occur in democrat states and most of those removals are unessesary state harrassment of the poor.

You know.....those people you guys pretend to fight for?

One of the only things AOC ever said that was worth fuck all was when she addressed the CPS system. But......she didnt do shit about it anyway. CPS has too much power and too little accountability and that number of kids taken should fucking ALARM you.....not make you think "oh goody!!! Here is my is my legal abortion argument!!"

Gotdamn.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Show me one school shooter that was high fived by anyone?

Who was supported by the state and political activists?

One who was on the #shoutyourshooting platform?

There is a very normal reason for this Admin. WHAT could it be? Could it be....shooting your classmates is ILLEGAL and when it happens the shooters get ARRESTED? Charged? Convicted?

Whereas if those same students who were shot in school were brutalized in utero and tossed like garbage.....youd be fine with it and defending the abortionist.

We dont defend either.

You guys live in a world of shallow thinking.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Show me one school shooter that was high fived by anyone?

Who was supported by the state and political activists?

One who was on the #shoutyourshooting platform?

There is a very normal reason for this Admin. WHAT could it be? Could it be....shooting your classmates is ILLEGAL and when it happens the shooters get ARRESTED? Charged? Convicted?

Whereas if those same students who were shot in school were brutalized in utero and tossed like garbage.....youd be fine with it and defending the abortionist.

We dont defend either.

You guys live in a world of shallow thinking.
Admin can't hear you with that big cock shoved down his throat

try again later, when he's not busy sucking cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin sees cock tho

lots of it

People have been trying to fight the state sanctioned kidnappings for decades. If you saw some of the total fucking shit done to people who just cannot fight the state? It's horrible.

Babies and toddlers have been ripped from loving parents who were just POOR.....just needed some help....and placed in foster homes where they ended up being abused. Even murdered. Hence why so many pro lifers try to foster. Kids who are not in danger or being abused are taken all the time.

These assholes dont care at all. They just fling this number out there as examples of worthless humans that shouldnt have been born.

Look at THIS case.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

THIS one was brought to the publics attention and people rushed to support this mother.

Now think about the thousands of cases like this one NOT brought to public attention. It's like that.

CPS has too much power against people who have NO power and they have NO accountability. Children are not supposed to be removed unless they are in immediate danger(child abuse). Neglect is this whole pool that the CPS people decide. And it can be a single poor mother living in a motel trying to work to feed her kids. Instead of help...they rip away the kids for "neglect".

It's a horrible cruelty on behalf on the state. They go way beyond their original purpose.

NOTICE the great warriors for the poor and working dont even SEE what a huge issue this is....and they ONLY mention it when they are arguing FOR abortion.

What they are saying is "WE dont care about these foster kids.....so we assume you dont either. Gotya!!" :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also a good chunk of these kids counted as "fosters" are actually with their own families. Grandparents or aunts.

And mom is rehab or jail.

Only 100k of these foster kids in that number were probably being abused. The rest have parents fighting for them back. Visiting with them. Moving mountains to get stable enough for the state to give them their children back.

So many of these moms are poor and working shitty jobs and also going through all these classes the state is forcing them to take as conditions to see their kids. So they have to ask for those days off.

It's just insanely hard on people who just needed HELP. I know a woman whose rights were terminated because she didnt have a car or resources to complete the states "program" of working and attending classes and the counseling and being able to visit her kids. How does one hold a shitty job and be able to take all those days off without losing it?

Admins of the world dont fucking care at all. If they did more people would be demanding change and accountability for the state. They just assume if the state pulled the kids the mom must be a piece of shit. Theyll never dig into this one.

Pretty fucking obvious abortion doesnt solve this. Every one of these moms had abortion access.

SMDH.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Every child who dies from lack of health care, from asthma caused by living in highly polluted areas, from the many diseases caused by malnutrition, from war, from contaminated water, etc. also had a heartbeat before they died. Fucking tragic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also a good chunk of these kids counted as "fosters" are actually with their own families. Grandparents or aunts.

And mom is rehab or jail.

Only 100k of these foster kids in that number were probably being abused. The rest have parents fighting for them back. Visiting with them. Moving mountains to get stable enough for the state to give them their children back.

So many of these moms are poor and working shitty jobs and also going through all these classes the state is forcing them to take as conditions to see their kids. So they have to ask for those days off.

It's just insanely hard on people who just needed HELP. I know a woman whose rights were terminated because she didnt have a car or resources to complete the states "program" of working and attending classes and the counseling and being able to visit her kids. How does one hold a shitty job and be able to take all those days off without losing it?

Admins of the world dont fucking care at all. If they did more people would be demanding change and accountability for the state. They just assume if the state pulled the kids the mom must be a piece of shit. Theyll never dig into this one.

Pretty fucking obvious abortion doesnt solve this. Every one of these moms had abortion access.

SMDH.

And I imagine you think CONs are trying to make their lives better?