American Foods That Are Banned In Other Countries

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
While in College I shared a House with a couple other guys, one of them had a lot of Asian friends, the Asian kids don't understand cheese and find it disgusting.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
While in College I shared a House with a couple other guys, one of them had a lot of Asian friends, the Asian kids don't understand cheese and find it disgusting.
Really? Well, I guess I can see that. Different way of living.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheese was just something their culture hadn't figured out, so it was unknown to them.
Well, if they haven't tried eating it they should. There are many wonderful kinds. I like how different cultures in our world do things so differently. For example, here we have Guinea Pigs as pets. In Peru they eat them.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
And some people eat dogs.
Yep some definitely do. Ever see a Balut egg? I can't even imagine eating one of those. lol

wPK6yfX.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I only like the peanut ones, and haven't had them in a loooooooooong time. But, they've were one of my favorite candy in my former life. *sigh*
Peanut ones are also my favorite. I remember back in the 80's how big the bags were and at such a reasonable price. Definitely not today.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Peanut ones are also my favorite. I remember back in the 80's how big the bags were and at such a reasonable price. Definitely not today.

I don't eat any "junk" food at all anymore. I've been cutting back for years, but if I'm going to eat something that's not nutritious, I go for quality. Like an actual dessert vs. junk food.

At most, I have tortilla chips with salsa.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't eat any "junk" food at all anymore. I've been cutting back for years, but if I'm going to eat something that's not nutritious, I go for quality. Like an actual dessert vs. junk food.

At most, I have tortilla chips with salsa.
I still eat candy but I've had to cut down. I don't want diabetes so I don't push it by eating candy and ice cream all day.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
not doing that 'all day' might not cut it in the avoiding diabetes goal, js
also, i've never considered tortilla chips with salsa as dessert, wasted carbs sure, but doesn't have a desert 'flair'.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
not doing that 'all day' might not cut it in the avoiding diabetes goal, js
also, i've never considered tortilla chips with salsa as dessert, wasted carbs sure, but doesn't have a desert 'flair'.

When did I say that salsa and chips were dessert? Fucking put the bong down once in a while.

My post was about "junk food", moron.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
congratulations
also, no
seemed to me you were typing about an 'actual' dessert. not my fault you have no taste!!
sheesh

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
congratulations
also, no
seemed to me you were typing about an 'actual' dessert. not my fault you have no taste!!
sheesh

There is a context. We weren't just talking about dessert in the conversation that was taking place over several posts. My very first post was about M&M's, steak and chicken...items that were addressed in the "American food ban" video.

Alticus understood.

Why do you always have to be such a passive aggressive fucking bitch? This is why we've regressed in how we get along. All you want to do is shit on every post you can if you've decided you don't like the poster.

Interesting that you don't like when people treat you like shit in return.