Influential Trumper demands Death for Democrat Pedophiles! (No really!)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.
Any accusation made by a Trumper is a tacit admission.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

Do you have any daughters, Admin?

Er, he was in the Navy, dear.

You mean the people that helped beat the Japanese during WW2?

Only the Marines. The pussies like Admin all stayed on the boats.
and where you you pussy?

Laughing at wussies like you who stayed on the boat.

Which boat was that exactly Corporal Keyboard?

Whichever boat you were assigned to to get coffee for your betters.

What kept you from serving? Hang nail?

I have a philosophical geisse against sucking a living from my fellow taxpayers, something that doesn't seem to bother you people.

Stay off my freeways and public utilities Libertariantard!

You didn't pay for any of them. You've never created a single iota of wealth in your entire life to benefit the nation. You've sucked your living from my taxes and still do.
and he "Sucks" a lot of cock too

let's not forget that part

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’

k0jg980.png

This doesn't surprise me. I'd say it's par for the course for scumbag projecting right-wingers.

So one fucking jack ass applies to all of us(who want rapists and pedos given death penalty but YOU idiots wont allow that....AND you all support letting these cretins OUT of prison)

Meanwhile you cant toss a rock at a leftwing protest(riot) without hitting at LEAST 5 convicted sex offenders and domestic abusers.

You guys want a KID thrown in prison for shooting an actual convicted child rapist who was violently attacking him. You support convicted sex offenders reading to children in libraries(drag queen story hour). Your fellow leftards are calling parents domestic terrorists because they dont want sexually graphic reading material that describes sex acts between teens and older men.

You straight up said you didnt even care that a school tried to cover up the rape of one of thier students and treated the father like a criminal and allowed this predator back in school were he raped AGAIN. Jacob Blake's raping ass was worth destroying a town. Leftwing activists attacked women who were protesting a spa for allowing a convicted child molester expose himself to a little girl.

We can list SEVERAL examples of you people completely fucking ignoring rape and assault so long as its committed by someone even remotely connected to your "side".

And you find this one thing and you only give a fuck because the scum bag is Qanon. If he were antifa or BLM you wouldnt say a fucking WORD. We know this because BLM has many sex offenders who "lead" thier chapters.

Leftwing rapists are RARELY held accountable and YOU guys are okay with that. In fact dems/progs openly admitted Biden is a sex offender and supported him ANYWAY. Dem/profs even said is he had raped thier own daughter they would still vote for him

GTFO. None of us have EVER claimed there are NO sex offenders who are right wing. We have all said we dont CARE what a rapists politics are, and that they need in prison and even given death if thier crime was brutal enough to warrant it. Its YOUR sides sex offenders who are given a pass based on politics.
yes

and where you you pussy?

I have a philosophical geisse against sucking a living from my fellow taxpayers, something that doesn't seem to bother you people.

Something a coward would say. Good to know you "support the troops" folk see them as leeches.

I support patriots who serve, not filthy leftist America-hating vermin like Chelsea Manning or Admin who clearly hate the country.
Sorry Princess, it doesn't work that way. You really are a "mouth breather" aren't you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

Stay off my freeways and public utilities Libertariantard!

You didn't pay for any of them. You've never created a single iota of wealth in your entire life to benefit the nation. You've sucked your living from my taxes and still do.
and he "Sucks" a lot of cock too

let's not forget that part
Stand up big and tall so everyone can hear you Skippy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.
Why do you profess to be more patriotic than me, when you're too fucking selfish to serve your country?

Probably because we have seen you actively defend mobs who are destroying American communities. Attack and try to burn government buildings. Small businesses. Bully jury members. Beat and murder innocent citizens.

You oppose our Constitutional rights to arms. You oppose militias while supporting marxist(thier word...not mine) terror groups.

You literally justified the FBI and ATF burning innocent women and children ALIVE over fucking nothing because you said David K might have been sexually abusing them.

And boy am I glad you live states away from me now that you know I'm rape survivor considering you think it's an acceptable course of action to burn possible sex abuse victims like witches.

You support mobs destroying monuments. No community vote on what should be done. Just destroy them because a well funded leftwing activist group said so. You called a statue of Fredrick Douglas a confederate monument. You support mob rule and government tyranny.

That's just a few reasons.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.
Why do you profess to be more patriotic than me, when you're too fucking selfish to serve your country?

Probably because we have seen you actively defend mobs who are destroying American communities. Attack and try to burn government buildings. Small businesses. Bully jury members.

You oppose our Constitutional rights to arms. You oppose militias while supporting marxist(thier word...not mine) terror groups.

You literally justified the FBI and ATF burning innocent women and children ALIVE over fucking nothing because you said David K might have been sexually abusing them.

And boy am I glad you live states away from me now that you know I'm rape survivor considering you think it's an acceptable course of action to burn possible sex abuse victims like witches.

You support mobs destroying monuments. No community vote on what should be done. Just destroy them because a well funded leftwing activist group said so. You called a statue of Fredrick Douglas a confederate monument.

T,B,D,R,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.

Probably because we have seen you actively defend mobs who are destroying American communities. Attack and try to burn government buildings. Small businesses. Bully jury members.

You support mobs destroying monuments. No community vote on what should be done. Just destroy them because a well funded leftwing activist group said so. You called a statue of Fredrick Douglas a confederate monument.

T,B,D,R,

We know you just wont address any of the answers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.

T,B,D,R,

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

Something a coward would say. Good to know you "support the troops" folk see them as leeches.

I support patriots who serve, not filthy leftist America-hating vermin like Chelsea Manning or Admin who clearly hate the country.
Sorry Princess, it doesn't work that way. You really are a "mouth breather" aren't you?

What a stinging come back. Now I see why they made you stay on the boat, probably below decks scrubbing something somewhere.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.

T,B,D,R,

Who's we? YOu and the guy with his cock in your mouth right now?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

k0jg980.png

yes

and where you you pussy?

I see.

Not very well.

T,B,D,R,

Who's we? YOu and the guy with his cock in your mouth right now?
^^^this is exactly what we were discussing in the meeting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Excellent point, Dove. Just this week the progs were defending that Registered Democrat rioter that Kyle Rittenhouse took out with an amazing running head shot. You know, the one who had just gotten out of prison for assfucking all those little boys. Lotus said that that guy didn't deserve to be killed by a "Trump rioter." She actually said that. Honest to God.

That was a thing of Glory, that head shot by Kyle, a thing that Bards would have sung about in days gone by.

That he was a child molester hasth nothing to do with the events in Kenosha. My partner started down that path and I reminded him that as an attorney he had to agree that it was irrelevant to the case. He agreed that the judge would exclude that information.

Does that mean he was a good person? No, but his past crimes that are unrelated are irrelevant.

Agreed. It’s like demanding to know the entire sexual history of a rape victim.