If anyone wants a definition of what message board menstruation looks like

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look no further than noodle necks hysterical pants pissing panic attack right here

I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.

Now we know why the state of Oregon felt the need to put tampons in all the boys bathrooms. They seem to realize that the state is littered with nothing but pussies

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
btw, can any of you recall a single time that spastic jerkoff @Admin. was confined to meltdown despite the many many times he should have been?

Or is the noodle neck fairy just lying on @Bastard Factory once again?

:Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look no further than noodle necks hysterical pants pissing panic attack right here

I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.

Now we know why the state of Oregon felt the need to put tampons in all the boys bathrooms. They seem to realize that the state is littered with nothing but pussies

lolz

Wait.....we are the cool kids?! No shit?

I've finally arrived :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lolz

Well, notice he didn't say anything remotely about you being smart.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. Admaggot is scared shit to show his funny face in this thread cause he knows he’s never been banned to meltdown at any point in time

Lying on the owner cause I own him so often. Ain’t that some shit?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz

Dove. Where did you get that ankle bracelet you have on right now? It resembles an ugly crack head.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. there was no bias at all, biggie, for example, was on the verge of being sunk a few times because he was trolling you and others but the big difference is he listened when spoken to and smartened up and still got his trolling done in more creative ways yous didn't you stropped about and even thought that passive threats were the way to go lolol that poor me attitude gets you nowhere, holiday was lately up to shit that should've got him dropkicked but wasn't... It's different when you're us talking about who should get what and not lol no bias at all, the board comes first when you're modding like fuck ain't that right grimm, your modding away beautifully I love to see it! hehe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

Dove. Where did you get that ankle bracelet you have on right now? It resembles an ugly crack head.

Well I went "dumpster diving" a few years ago and this thing just got stuck to me.

I'm hoping eventually I'll find out what species it is so i can learn the best way to remove it. I'm kinda worried if i just rip it off it will leave its diseased proboscis under my skin and I'll end up with gangrene.

For now it's best to let it exhaust itself. Try not to pick at it too much, it inflames easy. Telling it that "Dovey is a stupid whore who isnt smart" seems to calm it down some.

Isn't it ooglay as fuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ironic that the Shitpost King is crying about shitposting!!!!

It is literally all he does. Shitpost and then whine.

I have tried SO many times to engage him but he legit refuses to have a single normal exchange about anything.

I'm really convinced that anyone he views as even somewhat "right wing" lose their human status in his mind so this is how he chooses to interact on a daily basis.

I really do not get it. The last place you would find me would be posting at some leftwing forum for the purpose of spewing shit posts and acting retarded like this.

It's so ironic how these people often hysterically claim they are afraid for "our democracy" when they are so deeply hostile towards opposing views and ideas and perspectives. WTF do they think democracy is? I swear they actually mean "one party rule and government" when they say that. We are ruining their vision of a one party authoritarian government.

They wont actually talk to anyone outside their left wing bubble, so who the fuck knows.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What time do the Americans go to bed?

Are you gonna nag?
haha I don't want yous to go to bed, I'd spike whatever your sipping on with a few of these and we could talk about how flynn poaches little bits of PI from you at a time by saying you told lies and your "story" doesn't add up lol you told me he done that ages ago and now I know exactly what you mean...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It varies but admong normally passes out after suckimg his fourth or filth cock of the day
I'm fucking looking forward to hear about your big 24carrotChainCollar-doggos mega morning turd on your manicured lawn inside two acres of prime Floridian real estate! Three coils or four, last dump swinging right or left? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you gonna nag?
haha I don't want yous to go to bed, I'd spike whatever your sipping on with a few of these and we could talk about how flynn poaches little bits of PI from you at a time by saying you told lies and your "story" doesn't add up lol you told me he done that ages ago and now I know exactly what you mean...

Yep. Flynn is a phisher.

What cracks me up is that Flynn creates the contradictions in his dog cum addled head.....and then gets openly outraged by "lies".

This is the INTERNET. And it's a troll board. And Flynn is trying to rely on people like us to actually feel bad, or feel shame, if we get "caught" in some perceived or actual lie on a TROLL BOARD.

Like the stupid hysterical little fuck actually thinks people....on a TROLL BOARD....are going to respond to his inappropriate pwnt rage over "lies" with some defensiveness and some need to like....clear the air or some shit.

Like we should be like "OMG no! Dont think I'm a LIAR! Let me clear this up IMMEDIATELY!!" so he can then take notes and continue to spin and gaslight and engage in some silly, mindnumbingly fucking stupid argument over shit that isnt even important or relevant to to anything.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you gonna nag?

Yep. Flynn is a phisher.

What cracks me up is that Flynn creates the contradictions in his dog cum addled head.....and then gets openly outraged by "lies".

This is the INTERNET. And it's a troll board. And Flynn is trying to rely on people like us to actually feel bad, or feel shame, if we get "caught" in some perceived or actual lie on a TROLL BOARD.

Like the stupid hysterical little fuck actually thinks people....on a TROLL BOARD....are going to respond to his inappropriate pwnt rage over "lies" with some defensiveness and some need to like....clear the air or some shit.

Like we should be like "OMG no! Dont think I'm a LIAR! Let me clear this up IMMEDIATELY!!" so he can then take notes and continue to spin and gaslight and engage in some silly, mindnumbingly fucking stupid argument over shit that isnt even important or relevant to to anything.

Could we perhaps see where it states in the Bible where Masturbation and Oral Sex is mentioned and is "okay" to do so.

Thank you, retard.

P.S.-I'll understand if you go into your running mode again.

P.S.S.-Isn't it "fisher?" Didn't I point out it was "phishing" a while back??? And yes stupid, IS another thangy to beat you over the head with. You make this too fucking easy. I bet you wanna go shoot some brown right now drug addict.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a retard.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It varies but admong normally passes out after suckimg his fourth or filth cock of the day
I'm fucking looking forward to hear about your big 24carrotChainCollar-doggos mega morning turd on your manicured lawn inside two acres of prime Floridian real estate! Three coils or four, last dump swinging right or left? :LOL3:

Instead you're going to get...

"admin sucks cawk!"

Or

"Peaches has no nose."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you gonna nag?

Well. If you quit lying about shit, maybe I wouldn't have to point those out.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you gonna nag?

Yep. Flynn is a phisher.

Remember this Dovey???

Dumbass Dovey said:
Imagine being so fucking dumb and deranged that correct adults on not using "phishing" to use the word "fishing" like a fucking normal person.

Why dont you go YEET yourself into oncoming traffick?

Yes. "Imagine being so fucking dumb" not to know the fucking difference. So. Is it "phishing" or "fishing" you stupid cunt?

See. You make this shit really easy. Is the Small Business Oligarchy still paying for your G.E.D.?

P.S.-Maybe you could give us all more lessons on the Bible?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

Flynn is always pissed the fuck off and trying really hard to convince people he is laughing. Like because the dumb shit all capped "ROTFLMAO" that's really the selling point :LOL3:

What a fucking psycho moron.

I wonder if he ever gargles the dog semen.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
1646967177666.jpg

SSS
- Next thread...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you gonna nag?

Well. If you quit lying about shit, maybe I wouldn't have to point those out.
No, you're just fishing fur my P fucking I, soon you'll have me doxxed and you'll steal my identity, haha you'd get the jail and I wouldn't, "No officer My name's Dave honestly, check that guys passport in his back pocket before he runs away Officer Right Mr *********** you're under arrest breach of court order you'll be in the cells till you go to court on Monday" hahahaha nae luck Flynn ya identity thriving swine enjoy yer weekender!! No, honestly all jokes aside the hardest, most excruciating time you can do is a full weekender in the police cells before you go to court, maaaan you're just put in a bare cell with a metal toilet and some sandpaper loo roll and that's it! It can be from a Friday morning right through till you go to court on Monday morning then you have a whole day in there when you get taken up LAST to learn whether the judge GIVES you bail or not there's no money involved at all you either get it or in my case the procurator fiscal (that's the Scottish crown or state) opposes bail and gleefully hands the judge a slice of paper with all my past lows on it takes a little look at it and says bail refused and you're now remanded in custody go downstairs to wait some more on the fancy bus coming, then it comes and by this point, an experienced guy like me is wondering what prison I'm going to, @Flynn yer hoping to go to either Barlinnie or Addiewell but do not fuckin say low moss, where's Mr ********* going eh let...Me....Check Low Moss, BASTARDS!!! It better be two fuckin rolls and tuna I/you @Flynn get when we roll up to Slow Moss or am taking yous hostage when you let me oot this wagon lol just in a wee joke way with the staff but Low Moss it's called but it should officially be called Slow Moss where a day feels like 4, it's like it's sat right on a time rift or something it's just slow that last three-month remand broke ma fuckin back that was heavy time, felt like mega bird @Flynn locked up till lunch get about 20 mins to sit on the wing and get a laugh wae the troops n see who's got a mill a subby, get one, happy as fuck,don't get one DAY FINISHED/huff then they're telling yi times up get in behind your door and you need to listen to the screws at slow moss they're fuckin dogs man THEY WILL take you into your cell off cameras and snap your fingers or try and break your ribs BUT if your co-pilot (cell mate we call them co pilots in Scotland) is in your cell you've dodged a bullet, he'd be witness to the brutality of those fuckin animals, some cells are single but vast majority are co-pilot SO as a man of prison experience you know this time in the first room after strip search there's the other guys on your lorry van you firstly need to find out whos got anything any drug will do then you need to work out in your heed some important, very important factors @Flynn If one or two of them have drugs so they get an immediate nod, are they full of shit like you just know doing some time in a cell with this banger would drive you nuts, do they look respectable, we're all stinking we've just lay in a box all weekend no shower or change of underwear but you suss out any abnormal smells or habits watching them closely and you know there's a few doing the exact same thing sussing you out, if you've been talking to somebody the whole time, seems clean and can count to 50 you stick wae that guy and get doubled up wae him, smart mans choice but you could take a real gamble that might pay off (ma choice ALWAYS now) you stay close to the smelly mutant looking cunt that's got a whole load of comfy jail life up his arse, your asking me how I know that arent you@Flynn well I told you to be sussing your new co pilot out and you've not even noticed he's fucked, dead on his feet but he'd rather lean against the wall with his legs spread apart rather than sit down he's got lots of easy days up his ass pipe and (We sorry you @Flynn as me whom you collected a database PfuckinI and stolen my trip to Low Moss incase you forgot dear)act like you've known him all yer days and drive home to him that you've ALWAYS got full canteen money £40 a week on remand you stick with him and start making wee I'll buy this and I'll get my vape pen and pods tomorrow at least we've got these disposable ones for the night how much money he's got in his ppc and if he's getting money sent in? This is all done in the confines of close quarters in wee whispers and sound effects, we're all doing the same thing I bossed getting the guy that's packing last time but in a scenario where another man's trying to nick you bestest brand new pal off you if you're gonna handle prison easy you need to let this fucker know the guards could come at any minute to take us down the wing you've got to think of what this fucker is potentially taking off you, first night getting blasted on a tiny sniff of heroin, then you talk to the mutant looking fucker you'd NEVER ever want to be seen associating with, he's your bro now so you say can I buy 2gm for wholesale for myself each week but you get to amounts your fucking buzzed as fuck every day and drugs every day funds every day smokes aall day and new fake friends that hover the drugs then that brown is your brown people bringing pregabalin,vallium so that kind of jail time OR sitting reading a book most of the time, having wee awkward aweright bro then somebody skanks them and they don't know what to say or do and their time gets harder.. That's not YOU so the time is now to tell this other guy that's sniffing after the parcel sorry the friend I/you @Flynn stood firm at 6ft 6 ready to bounce in our new vapormax said he's my co-pilot there's nothin there fur ye, you might get sorted oot if you stop wobbling when you fuckin address me in future... huh you really just took the biggest back seat I've ever seen in my life chump! Usually you get unreliable tales that his aunt whatever is gonna send £20 I'm like a week a month or wit and it usually some 50 yarder never fuckin happens but that big parcel he's got banked is gonna numb the pain whatevers in it, won't be coke, if it is I've just made a fucking blunder, this cunts in big debt tae some real yins that's above a con just trying to plan his bird to suit it going in quick with shit! but he squeezes it out and as expected it's an ounce of hash and a big half ounce of heroin and the first thing he sez was that's awe mine eh, bought it wae ma full giro (welfare monthly payment) I knew I didn't need to buy food coz a wiz cummin here (true story, happened to me the last time) my first actual thoughts were, I don't think one monthly welfare payment covers that which made me sus that he either stole it from a stash or he's got it on tic(pay next week or whatever)then I'm thinking to myself what if he's on the sick and claiming pip & lcwra and on £1400 a month, that would do it????:SmokeBreak1:
If you're gonna make sure you tell the other twos guys that are thinking the very same as you that it's just not there for them and he's GOING IN WAE ME TROOPS if you can believe me now?

Is Flynn going to survive with the lost retards doing a 3 month remand in Slow Moss
Things were looking good for PfecknI pincher as she stole her way into a prison sentence in Brutally slow HMPSlow Moss?
wILL THE LAGS find out once and for all if Flynn has a penis or a nice tight vagina because no other type of vagina will do!!
get the gossip from a real criminal sign up now

(REMEMBER FOLKS THIS IS JUST A DRILL OF THE WAY OF THINGS IF YOU'RE EVER THINKING ABOUT GETTING ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING THAT SERIOUS THAT YOU AS A FORIEGN FIRST OFFENDER WOULD BE A FLIGHT RISK ORJUST PLAIN BADASS THAT YOU ROBBED A CASINO BUT CAUGHT AND IT ALL STARTED WITH FLYNN FISHING FOR PI TO DOX ME)

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've tried getting in my mind from earlier to fix this Flynn story but I just end up in a dunking trance with my vapormax on ready to fuck some niggas FO REELZ

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Low and behold I picked me up a 2022 fully loaded Genesis G80 for a mere 61,000.00

yesterday

I like it. Pics to follow

oh, and sewage major, let those child out of your rape compound will ya?