If I was the braggart type and I had just bought a spiffy new Grandma Car

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I ride around with my GF in my Porsche Speedster. It’s worth millions. Everyone checks us out. I swear.
Slow.
0-60 in 3.8, for a boulevard cruiser isn't exactly slow.
First off, a speedster worth "millions" doesnt exactly exist....maybe some old 356 that belonged to someone famous? If its new, 3.8 sec 0-60 is 1/2 second slower than my car.
Shhhh, nobody cares.
You do. I bet your shit is slow too!
I don't drive an old Corolla or 4Runner for Speed. If I want speed, I'll bug my old buddy long enough he'll take me to a track day, and let me take a couple laps in his hot rod.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I ride around with my GF in my Porsche Speedster. It’s worth millions. Everyone checks us out. I swear.
Slow.
First off, a speedster worth "millions" doesnt exactly exist....maybe some old 356 that belonged to someone famous? If its new, 3.8 sec 0-60 is 1/2 second slower than my car.
Shhhh, nobody cares.
I don't drive an old Corolla or 4Runner for Speed. If I want speed, I'll bug my old buddy long enough he'll take me to a track day, and let me take a couple laps in his hot rod.
So basically you have to beg him to ride his hot rod

He str8 or just not into noodle neck sissy flower bois ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Slow.
Shhhh, nobody cares.
So basically you have to beg him to ride his hot rod

He str8 or just not into noodle neck sissy flower bois ?
Dudes a rock star, I almost have to make an appoint in advance to give him a quick call.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dudes a rock star, I almost have to make an appoint in advance to give him a quick blowjob.
:facepalm:
EdibleMindlessChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

^^^Something a self loathing homophobe would respond with...

cue the impassioned seething rage, in 4,3,2,1...