If I was the braggart type and I had just bought a spiffy new Grandma Car

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd be posting pics of me taking the keys form the salesman, pics of me buying paint and tire and wheel packages from the hot babe in finance, pics of me in the Drive Thru at Chitlin's Exrpess, pics of me washing it on my luxury drive way.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hi guys a I bought a brand new car, but I am only going to brag about it, not show it. Only brag, no show!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He cried to the southern wind
About a love that was sure to end
Every dream in his heart was gone
Headin' for a Meltdown

Audi dreamer, what's your name?
Looks like we're ridin' on the same train
Looks as through there'll be more pain
There's gonna be a Meltdown

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is how a normal midget shows pride in their new ride.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, this thread is clearly showing everyone that big not posting pics of his success has you bothered, I fail to understand why you would admit this to us all? It also has a tinge of hope that he doesn't have these things that he says he does but I'll break it to you now as to help you get over it quicker... On one of our skype calls he gave me a tour, took about 30 mins to get round everything, haha that swimming pool I told him to ditch the pool and make it a natural pond with fish in it, have his own little fishery at his house haha so there, what you going to do now except give my comment a confused rating?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, this thread is clearly showing everyone that big not posting pics of his success has you bothered, I fail to understand why you would admit this to us all? It also has a tinge of hope that he doesn't have these things that he says he does but I'll break it to you now as to help you get over it quicker... On one of our skype calls he gave me a tour, took about 30 mins to get round everything, haha that swimming pool I told him to ditch the pool and make it a natural pond with fish in it, have his own little fishery at his house haha so there, what you going to do now except give my comment a confused rating?
NmeqffiC9ylXW3_U0fUGkPZoYGejIEKd-0oPBXh6smuILTnzTXWiXydTsUZSfX0WXaWt_U2_jN10Y26C09NLa7Hb9PnisfXclB1ixbVOI3_98Z7IFMMAZK0jU9G9JVVkvk9L27GB5ycCvTzBKWap9AA9pGTxwu0VUtJlskVTaB_od1l0RfBOpnLoUNYxd7df1S_32hSqtI6v9tQt4stEaeLRuz2DEbWc64yHdqCwg4UF25IK1KnW0FiI_O2D61jU9gaMFG3UGowEBfhdES59kPbEr4SgX8_JN_vjwq5pOpp1dzKT51T7pwL87j2UMERlFqj60O_F5MMoGgv5KD-V4ixnfHomuQW5EYPfjKBBQ5XKTRuWvcAn3a-x3O_EmxBUwhebc9BTbJ6OsSsZe4omGPXxyKiMAZ9jtBnU0Mf3jpOwgkR1wAPyil0kdVddfaKd4DEbxV7PkyWQQN2E2Au5phvLAyS3P1EyNYdomv5rZ29FioMjSvhulJZZDSWku_xHt_4k9B3IKvaXEEGMw6cTCGVbECf1V2PT0o_ei2GAbhggWvIxY_jQwzqa6LVLNoopcckjXMq5dTW2lgsYiSbv6aC4OuLMG66ISzHkPPvKHw87qTkomTSvUTO2dN3ahsHui4waZLnefGQm4uPZbEeuc8PfslfVzeed41ZgiwyWTpyzKx036b-VxibLO7KMuy2nxuy8y6YrR37QnwZepRXWNWocYpQTSQnJLUK-q62ZcPKJmx4DUKFclMv_oT4c4g=w562-h657-no

I HAVE 35 VINTAGES ROLEXS, I WEAR ALL OF THEM ALL OF THE TIME. JAELOUS?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
NmeqffiC9ylXW3_U0fUGkPZoYGejIEKd-0oPBXh6smuILTnzTXWiXydTsUZSfX0WXaWt_U2_jN10Y26C09NLa7Hb9PnisfXclB1ixbVOI3_98Z7IFMMAZK0jU9G9JVVkvk9L27GB5ycCvTzBKWap9AA9pGTxwu0VUtJlskVTaB_od1l0RfBOpnLoUNYxd7df1S_32hSqtI6v9tQt4stEaeLRuz2DEbWc64yHdqCwg4UF25IK1KnW0FiI_O2D61jU9gaMFG3UGowEBfhdES59kPbEr4SgX8_JN_vjwq5pOpp1dzKT51T7pwL87j2UMERlFqj60O_F5MMoGgv5KD-V4ixnfHomuQW5EYPfjKBBQ5XKTRuWvcAn3a-x3O_EmxBUwhebc9BTbJ6OsSsZe4omGPXxyKiMAZ9jtBnU0Mf3jpOwgkR1wAPyil0kdVddfaKd4DEbxV7PkyWQQN2E2Au5phvLAyS3P1EyNYdomv5rZ29FioMjSvhulJZZDSWku_xHt_4k9B3IKvaXEEGMw6cTCGVbECf1V2PT0o_ei2GAbhggWvIxY_jQwzqa6LVLNoopcckjXMq5dTW2lgsYiSbv6aC4OuLMG66ISzHkPPvKHw87qTkomTSvUTO2dN3ahsHui4waZLnefGQm4uPZbEeuc8PfslfVzeed41ZgiwyWTpyzKx036b-VxibLO7KMuy2nxuy8y6YrR37QnwZepRXWNWocYpQTSQnJLUK-q62ZcPKJmx4DUKFclMv_oT4c4g=w562-h657-no

You couldn't possibly wear 35 watches at the same time...
I recently bought my second house buried deep in the Scottish highlands with acres of estate, I'll share a snap or two because it's hidden away
HbB2YO2.jpg

I've decorated the gatehouse myself with my 10/10 fiancé we sneak off there when we're not making money to have passionate nights and glorious mornings, our little gatehouse
VNh8dTm.jpg
it's very cozy... We have a team of tradesmen making the inside of our castle modern with games room, with two men building a corner with Razer gaming PC a PS5 Xbox sx, custom pool table the whole works really... I've got salmon, trout, pike, perch, char... It's really all I deserve, It's hard being a super star online and money maker engineer...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You couldn't possibly wear 35 watches at the same time...
I recently bought my second house buried deep in the Scottish highlands with acres of estate, I'll share a snap or two because it's hidden away
HbB2YO2.jpg

I've decorated the gatehouse myself with my 10/10 fiancé we sneak off there when we're not making money to have passionate nights and glorious mornings, our little gatehouse
VNh8dTm.jpg
it's very cozy... We have a team of tradesmen making the inside of our castle modern with games room, with two men building a corner with Razer gaming PC a PS5 Xbox sx, custom pool table the whole works really... I've got salmon, trout, pike, perch, char... It's really all I deserve, It's hard being a super star online and money maker engineer...
I wear half of them on my cock.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ride around with my GF in my Porsche Speedster. It’s worth millions. Everyone checks us out. I swear.
Slow.
0-60 in 3.8, for a boulevard cruiser isn't exactly slow.
First off, a speedster worth "millions" doesnt exactly exist....maybe some old 356 that belonged to someone famous? If its new, 3.8 sec 0-60 is 1/2 second slower than my car.
Shhhh, nobody cares.
You do. I bet your shit is slow too!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I posted a picture of my Z28 with my pug in the driver's seat.

People still talk about that picture to this day...

What you left out was that it was being held up by 4 cinder blocks.

It never has been held up by cinder blocks.

I have two sets of wheels. The regular Z28 wheels with 245s. And a set of SS wheels with 275s. I always use nice and soft z-rated tires.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
3.8 sec 0-60 is 1/2 second slower than my car.

That is similar to my motorcycle.

One thing to consider is that so many people have the vehicles that are capable of the performance, but they do not have a driver/rider who will take the vehicle to the limit. My bro-in-law let me drive his high performance BMW once. He nearly shit himself. He said "I had no idea my car could go that fast." And I bet it has not gone that fast since....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I ride around with my GF in my Porsche Speedster. It’s worth millions. Everyone checks us out. I swear.
Slow.
0-60 in 3.8, for a boulevard cruiser isn't exactly slow.
First off, a speedster worth "millions" doesnt exactly exist....maybe some old 356 that belonged to someone famous? If its new, 3.8 sec 0-60 is 1/2 second slower than my car.
Shhhh, nobody cares.
You do. I bet your shit is slow too!
Not the one that plops out of his ass

that's a smooth ride the whole fucking way as there is ZERO friction on the way down

X

xXx
Site Supporter

One thing to consider is that so many people have the vehicles that are capable of the performance, but they do not have a driver/rider who will take the vehicle to the limit. My bro-in-law let me drive his high performance BMW once. He nearly shit himself. He said "I had no idea my car could go that fast." And I bet it has not gone that fast since....

well, you are always running from the cops so I guess you got good at driving fassss AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHAVED THIGHED FREEEEEAKKK !! :LOL3::LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

VERY good point! I was at Ozark Int. Raceway over the weekend and rode shotgun and the dude was passing shit more capable than him like nothing!

When I race down at Gateway, I regularly beat shit faster than my car just because I can launch my shit good.