Putin was reelected fairly

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Even a CIA cutout like the NED knows (and has always known) the truth but of course that won't stop 'Murican establishment representatives and the captured corporate media from lying constantly to spread Russophobic and imperialist narratives.

'Murica remains the most propagandized nation on the planet.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I really thought the nameless faceless anonymous opponent had a really good chance this time!

Also I did not know the NYT and WAPO were the ones invading Ukraine, wow Gary thanks for opening my eyes!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you watch the video it's obvious there was nothing suspicious about that election, and that's according to USA-funded polling *inside* Russia itself. In "the west" inconvenient facts are hidden and denied while the plebs are fed narratives and lies.

It is known.
Tell us about the other candidates and what their platforms were Gary. In my country they generally have more than one legitimate option.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that American POTUS elections are normally within a couple percentage points, the fact Tzar Putin wins by 80-90 points shouldn’t raise anyone’s eyebrows at all.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
The fact that American POTUS elections are normally within a couple percentage points, the fact Tzar Putin wins by 80-90 points shouldn’t raise anyone’s eyebrows at all.
It's hard to choose between monoparty candidates - it's a coin flip really.
...but in Russia there are clear differences between yer choices. Some are imprisoned, some are dead, some are kept of the ballot because their party is outlawed, and some are the dictator.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's hard to choose between monoparty candidates - it's a coin flip really.
...but in Russia there are clear differences between yer choices. Some are imprisoned, some are dead, some are kept of the ballot because their party is outlawed, and some are the dictator.

Russian Ballot:

a) PutinGreat Leader
b) PutinGrand Tsar
c) Putin Master of the Universe
d) Putin #1 Buen Hombre
e) all of the aboveYipee!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Russian Ballot:

a) PutinGreat Leader
b) PutinGrand Tsar
c) PutinMaster of the Universe
d) Putin#1 Buen Hombre
e) all of the aboveYipee!!!
Imagine not knowing that election monitors don’t go in to fix editorialize on elections , but to observe the election such as it is, and that it takes place in a smooth and orderly manner.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Former Trump officials who are refusing to endorse him: - Pence - Barr - Bolton - McMaster - Esper - Mattis - Kelly - Milley - Coats - Mulvaney - Short - Haley - Scaramucci

As of Posting time all of these people are still alive. No mysterious plunges from upper stories, no poisonings, no mysterious plane crashes.

(Not that Trump wouldn't if he thought he could get away with it I think that weak man would do it in a heartbeat, remember he did exhort his J6 peeps to get Pence)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The House just voted to condemn Putin’s kidnapping of Ukrainian children.

9 Republicans voted against the resolution. Chip Roy Andy Biggs Tom Tiffany Clay Higgins Eric Burlison Thomas Massie Matt Rosendale Warren Davidson Marjorie Taylor Greene Remember in November.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The House just voted to condemn Putin’s kidnapping of Ukrainian children.

9 Republicans voted against the resolution. Chip Roy Andy Biggs Tom Tiffany Clay Higgins Eric Burlison Thomas Massie Matt Rosendale Warren Davidson Marjorie Taylor Greene Remember in November.

I refuse to condemn the kidnapping of children. Because of freeDUMB.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
PRESS STATEMENT

MARCH 19, 2024

Russia’s recent presidential election occurred in an environment of intense repression of independent voices and the imprisonment, death, or exile of virtually all genuine political opposition. The Kremlin has systematically marginalized groups advocating for democratic processes and rule of law, including election monitors. Russian authorities also denied anti-war candidates’ registration for the presidential election on spurious technical pretenses and did not invite the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe’s Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, or any credible international organizations, to observe polling. These steps illustrate the extent to which the Kremlin has denied its citizens a transparent, meaningful democratic process. Against this backdrop, this election can only be described as undemocratic.
Since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the Kremlin has attempted to project the illusion that the Russian public is unequivocally behind its brutal war by eliminating space for civic discourse and deepening its campaign of intimidation, violence, and censorship against independent media and civil society. The Kremlin conducted sham presidential elections in temporarily occupied parts of Ukraine as a blatant propaganda exercise, in the hopes it would strengthen Russia’s illegitimate claim to the parts of Ukraine it illegally invaded and now occupies. Weeks before the election, Aleksey Navalny died in prison after years of harassment and cruel treatment at the hands of Russian authorities for his continued efforts to foster genuine democracy in Russia.
Vladimir Putin is depriving Russian citizens of access to information, including to inform political participation. Regardless of the pre-determined outcome of this election, the United States will continue to stand with those who are pursuing a brighter future for Russia.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Independent vote monitor says Russian elections are 'most secret' ever​

By
and

March 15, 202410:57 AM PDTUpdated 5 days ago

LONDON, March 15 (Reuters) - The head of an independent vote-monitoring group that Russia has labelled a "foreign agent" says the presidential election that began on Friday and is widely expected to re-elect
is the least transparent the country has seen.
Stanislav Andreichuk, co-chairman of Golos (Voice), said the use of electronic voting for the first time in a presidential election, and the fact that voting is spread over three days, both serve to make the process more opaque.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy,” Garrity_47 said in remarks he later regretted. “. . . I was able to get a sense of his soul.”