Putin was reelected fairly

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Knowing things only knowable via some sort of an organized information distribution system, and then pretending to be above information distribution systems, is a leading cause of eye rolls.
...and they are so easily lead into seeing the world upside down and backwards.
This is what happens when unruly minds partake of the marijuanas. Up becomes down and falsehoods truth.
I always laugh wincingly when they try to quote Orwell.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
...and they are so easily lead into seeing the world upside down and backwards.
This is what happens when unruly minds partake of the marijuanas. Up becomes down and falsehoods truth.
I always laugh wincingly when they try to quote Orwell.
drugs-scatman.gif

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
...and then throw in an injection of the rock n rolls and they can't handle it.
Once upon a time I thought that if only everyone got stoned the world would be a better place,
but now I see that it only enhances an individual's spiritual predisposition, so that the conservative but dives the deeper into the abyss, that is, into the dullardly and material world.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
...and then throw in an injection of the rock n rolls and they can't handle it.
Once upon a time I thought that if only everyone got stoned the world would be a better place,
but now I see that it only enhances an individual's spiritual predisposition, so that the conservative but dives the deeper into the abyss, that is,

When left untreated can lead to this.

QzOaX6h.png

Sadly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gayyity just wants to ride on Putin's Pony.

2qiuzn.jpg

I don't know know nor care what he wants. I thought he could be an interesting fellow poster to be honest.

I think he exists to condemn those of us who don't pass his purity test. I will tell you that from an organizing perspective, it's an extremely detrimental attitude.

You can't be persuasive with your viewpoints with a "you're stupid and you suck" attitude.

My dad was an organizer of people most of his life, he started in the UFW. I never saw this attitude among him and his colleagues.

I find it baffling.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know know nor care what he wants. I thought he could be an interesting fellow poster to be honest.

I think he exists to condemn those of us who don't pass his purity test. I will tell you that from an organizing perspective, It's an extremely detrimental attitude.

You can't be persuasive with your viewpoints with a "you're stupid and you suck" attitude.

My dad was an organizer of people most of his life, he started in the UFW. I never saw this attitude among him and his colleagues.

I find it baffling.
That's my issue with him, his superiority complex based on his fantasy libertarian pov.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's my issue with him, his superiority complex based on his fantasy libertarian pov.

I won't label his political leanings. They are left, but beyond that I have no idea what he actually labels himself, if he does at all.

I think he does find common cause with some pretty spectacularly right-wing people at times. Again, baffling...but this is a forum, so it really doesn't matter.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I won't label his political leanings. They are left, but beyond that I have no idea what he actually labels himself, if he does at all.

I think he does find common cause with some pretty spectacularly right-wing people at times. Again, baffling...but this is a forum, so it really doesn't matter.
I dunno he seems to be a pro Putin Trumpidiot imho.