If it ain’t white, it ain’t right!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet moar anti-White racism from the avid "anti-racist".

Also, didn't you wish Lotus' kids death in a neg rep or something similar?

Presumably you assumed nobody would find out about it... LOL @ You.

How is my mom's prejudice, mine? I always questioned what she said, but when I see what you degenerates post, I understand where she was coming from. Sorry, not sorry.

Never freaking mind the title of this thread. I'm sure that's my fault too, moron.

I didn't wish death on Lotus' kids, stupid. Can you read? That was Lotus doing it to Reaper, idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How is my mom's prejudice, mine? I always questioned what she said, but when I see what you degenerates post, I understand where she was coming from. Sorry, not sorry.

Never freaking mind the title of this thread. I'm sure that's my fault too, moron.

I didn't wish death on Lotus' kids, stupid. Can you read? That was Lotus doing it to Reaper, idiot.

No. He can't read. He proves this on a daily basis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I'm "stupid", you're literally braindead, chubzilla.

You embarrass yourself by posting that. Only you're too dumb to realize what a fool you make of yourself.

Let me give you a bit of advice, dim bulb. There are always those more intelligent, better looking, creative, artistic, etc than us.

Also, there are those less intelligent, worse looking...than us. It's the nature of humanity.

Learn to accept who you are and what you can do to improve your lot in life. Stop hating and blaming others and believing you're superior to everyone just by the nature of being white.

That idea alone showcases just how low your intelligence and self-esteem really is...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am miles ahead of you in terms of intelligence.

You don't know anything but hate for other humans.
Hey Lily.

Need some FiLTH??? Snack on a MALE PREZZIE And chill down.

FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am miles ahead of you in terms of intelligence.

You don't know anything but hate for other humans.
You're just a typical uppity, empowered, American ethnic minority, who considers herself part of the victim class as an "obese woman of colour" (your words, not mine), and hilariously overestimates her abilities and intelligence, due to having smoke blown up her massive stretch marked ass by liberals from a young age.

Many such cases.... and believe me, the rest of us are sick and tired of your kind being propped and placed on a pedestal by the ruling class.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've said it before and I'll say it again: M'Adam Bitler is a good example of why it's important to avoid being born into social and intellectual circumstances that prevent you from finishing grade school.

Choose Nigeria or Cuba as your birthplace next time, Scouse. You'll stand a better chance of not becoming a braindead bigot.

wizer

Factory Bastard
the rest of us are sick and tired of your kind being propped and placed on a pedestal by the ruling class.
I don't see that happening anywhere, at least not in the US. Besides it would be difficult if not impossible to prop an obese person on a pedestal and even if it were possible there's a significant risk of a fall and serious injury.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're just a typical uppity, empowered, American ethnic minority, who considers herself part of the victim class as an "obese woman of colour" (your words, not mine), and hilariously overestimates her abilities and intelligence, due to having smoke blown up her massive stretch marked ass by liberals from a young age.

Many such cases.... and believe me, the rest of us are sick and tired of your kind being propped and placed on a pedestal by the ruling class.

Name one thing that you've accomplished in education, profession or interpersonal relationship that you're proud of.

I'll wait. Last I checked you were a pedestrian in every way possible.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Name one thing that you've accomplished in education, profession or interpersonal relationship that you're proud of.

Hungry, Lilly?

FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't see that happening anywhere, at least not in the US. Besides it would be difficult if not impossible to prop an obese person on a pedestal and even if it were possible there's a significant risk of a fall and serious injury.
True, large Lil is a big 'un, she weighs at least 400lbs.... you burgers are notorious for obesity.

What state do you live in? I'm guessing it's blue if people are happy with the woke nonsense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're a 55 year old obese shitskin, who espouses woke shite and plays the victim card constantly. You 100% must require a mobility scooter to get around due to your size.

We're in different leagues, so I really wouldn't recommend attempting to compare yourself to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a 55 year old obese shitskin, who espouses woke shite and plays the victim card constantly. You 100% must require a mobility scooter to get around due to your size.

We're in different leagues, so I really wouldn't recommend attempting to compare yourself to me.

Yeah, I know, you can't point out one thing.

See, here's the thing from you and Duhv, Shitler.

Attacking me with the same old shit for 3, 4 what 5 years is not an accomplishment.

Dumb Duhv makes the claim that the accomplishments that Murd and I have is no big deal because millions do the same thing, go to college, have professions...etc.

But the things is, neither of you two have managed even those "normal" things. You never will.

Funny.

wizer

Factory Bastard
We need a few space consuming posts on this page so I don't need to scroll past what will hopefully be the end of the shit eating pictures.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, I know, you can't point out one thing.

See, here's the thing from you and Duhv, Shitler.

Attacking me with the same old shit for 3, 4 what 5 years is not an accomplishment.

Dumb Duhv makes the claim that the accomplishments that Murd and I have is no big de al because millions do the same thing, go to college, have professions...etc.

But the things is, neither of you two have managed even those "normal" things. You never will.

Funny.
You and Turdy are a pair of fat, unattractive, used up, middle aged munters, so GTFO with the delusions of grandeur routine.

The only thing you've "achieved" is being a gluttonous, fat slob, with zero self control or awareness.

viz.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Still can’t name one of his accomplishments.

Unsurprisingly.