If we would compare your brain to a brick, which type of brick would it be?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Bastard Factory moved to "Meltdown" because of "Reason: Emptiness" ? You really are trying to fuck up your own forum, don't you? It belongs in games, since it is a fun game

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The kids REVOLT
Q has obviously tried this spot before
source.gif

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A gold brick wrapped in a lemon peel.

No pic on the first date. Rude!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Question should be if I drop a brick from 100 feet and it hit's you in the head what will have more damage (A) Your head - (B)The brick (C)A bird flying by - (D)All the above - - - - - -

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Question should be if I drop a brick from 100 feet and it hit's you in the head what will have more damage (A) Your head - (B)The brick (C)A bird flying by - (D)All the above - - - - - -
What's the brick made of? What kind of Bird? Do they have a head?
these are factors need to be known to make an informed decision.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

The brick is sedona red clay with a rockwell hardness of 48.006 - the bird is a Pacific Black Tip Seagull @ about 1.6 lbs - And Q's head is made out of 1/8 thick paper mache and is hollow - - - - - -

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The brick is sedona red clay with a rockwell hardness of 48.006 - the bird is a Pacific Black Tip Seagull @ about 1.6 lbs - And Q's head is made out of 1/8 thick paper mache and is hollow - - - - - -
Well then, if we all do the math, we know the answer to the question. Paper maché though? Seems kinda cheap.