Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
6d08782665794ffa.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or if you live in Portugal where they don't allow abortion

Yes, they do.

An abortion for any reason is legal up to 10 weeks, and abortions at later stages are allowed for specific reasons, such as risk to woman's health reasons, rape and other sexual crimes, or fetal malformation; with restrictions increasing gradually at 12, 16 and 24 weeks.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And we're talking a very Catholic country.

The US has gone off the rails.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they do.

An abortion for any reason is legal up to 10 weeks, and abortions at later stages are allowed for specific reasons, such as risk to woman's health reasons, rape and other sexual crimes, or fetal malformation; with restrictions increasing gradually at 12, 16 and 24 weeks.

That's the same law we have, Lotus

Did you read about Klara Castanho?

She claim she was raped and yet, she decided to have the baby and then opted for adoption.

I think women should report rape as soon as they can, but I wouldn't dare going beyond that on my opinion. I know there's the shame, the stigma and many women prefer to simply forget it.

But whether she was really raped or not, I still admire her a lot for allowing the child to have a chance.

And it pisses me off that some nurse leaked her info to "make a point" in the whole abortion polemic here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they do.

She claim she was raped and yet, she decided to have the baby and then opted for adoption.

I think women should report rape as soon as they can, but I wouldn't dare going beyond that on my opinion. I know there's the shame, the stigma and many women prefer to simply forget it.

But whether she was really raped or not, I still admire her a lot for allowing the child to have a chance.

And it pisses me off that some nurse leaked her info to "make a point" in the whole abortion polemic here.

I can't imagine bearing a child of rape. I would never have done it. Never. Rape is profoundly traumatic. Most women can never forget it. It would be putting a lot on the child to have them know how they came to be, too. The stigma means nothing to me, but my own and my child's mental health mean everything.

No nurse should ever leak anyone's info.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
"keep your rosary away from my ovary"

Birmingham 6 said:
Birmingham 6

Shauneen Chose Life Instead Of Death
People Think In Their Smallminded Heads
It's Not A Question Of Live Or Die
Fight Oppression It's A Human Right

Dial The Number Even Heaven Don't Know

Keep Your Rosary
Keep Your Rosary Away From My Ovary

Shauneen Is Frightened But She's Carrying On
Every Night She's Writing On The Wall
Walk Like A Cat To Tell The Truth
To Fallen Angels Who's Been Abused
The Preacher Prays To Heaven For Guide
Forget His Words What Do He Know Of Life
When Little Girls Are Being Raped
Abortion May Be Their Only Escape

Dial The Number Even Heaven Don't Know

Shauneen Is Happy For Her Bastard Son
Her Fight Against Stupidity Goes On
Don't Hide Your Shame Behind The Convent Wall
Keep Your Child Or Don't Give Birth At All
Don't Listen To The Words The Bishop Says
If You're Being Pregnant Then You Haven't Been Raped
He Speak Of Love At The Holy Mass
Stick The Rosary Up In His Ass

Dial The Number Dial The Number

Keep Your Rosary
Keep Your Rosary Away From My Ovary

Dial The Number! Dial The Number!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, they do.

Which is stricter than red states in the US, Lotus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, they do.

I can't imagine bearing a child of rape. I would never have done it. Never. Rape is profoundly traumatic. Most women can never forget it. It would be putting a lot on the child to have them know how they came to be, too. The stigma means nothing to me, but my own and my child's mental health mean everything.

No nurse should ever leak anyone's info.

Well you COULD allow the women who have to be the ones to speak on it.

It must be frustrating to be stripped of all agency because once you've been forced to be a fuck socket.....you gotta be forced to be a politcal prop and let women who "imagine" what it's like do the speaking for you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes, they do.

Why do you give Portugal a pass on abortion laws NaTION wide that are stricter than those found in some of the most conservative states

Honest question

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Interesting it's a very Catholic country and it's not being slammed as an ignorant backwoods Christian theocracy. While they are actually more conservative than American Christian's.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Interesting it's a very Catholic country and it's not being slammed as an ignorant backwoods Christian theocracy. While they are actually more conservative than American Christian's.
And Catholics are the worst of the worst.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Catholics are the worst of the worst.

Indeed.

Dogmatic. Stiff. Unforgiving. Works based salvation. Hypocritical judgements. Rejection of scripture. Idolitry.

They oppose birth control ffs. That's not biblical at all.

Its freedom people hate.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, they do.

Most of the EU has abortion illegal after 15 weeks. Yet you mongoloids whine when abortion is limited to 20 weeks in some states. You claim killing children is the most important thing yet you moved to a country with even more restrictive abortion laws, hypocrite.

BTW take a shower and use soap, stinky.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the EU has abortion illegal after 15 weeks. Yet you mongoloids whine when abortion is limited to 20 weeks in some states. You claim killing children is the most important thing yet you moved to a country with even more restrictive abortion laws, hypocrite.

You gaslighting sack of of pussy whip, you wouldn't know the truth if it dope slapped you into last week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You gaslighting sack of of pussy whip, you wouldn't know the truth if it dope slapped you into last week.

Okay Admin.

Post the abortion law in Portugal. Its 10 weeks unless the mothers life in danger...then its 12.

Why the fuck are you shitty with us?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why doesn't lotusbunghole condemn the wonderful country of Portugal for having abortion law which are even stricter than Florida!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link to me whining about abortions after 20 weeks or claiming killing children is important. Liar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Where's the article for that?? That pic and tweet or whatever it is proves nothing. PS, this thread is about bortion, you twat.
Your butthole buddy posts about 90% tweets as evidence to support his drooling stupidity

why you don't call that out?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet some of y’all could up your Welfare contributions by adopting. Add in, staying consistent with your anti abortion feelings, and taking in someone unwanted. Win win.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I hear you do a lot of adopting seamajor

whether it is both consensual, beneficial to the child and even legal in your cause is questionable tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear you do a lot of adopting seamajor

whether it is both consensual, beneficial to the child and even legal in your cause is questionable tho

Too busy surfing riding my bike through the jungle. Beach bars, gardening. I’m sure your on your local authority’s list. Working on those photos Stub?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
More like riding backwards through a pineapple field.