If you want my body and you think I'm sexy Come on Doctor let me know If you really need me, just reach out and touch me.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Trump isnt president but diaper joe is. Stolen elections have consequences.
GTFO, the topic ain't about stolen elections. It's about the corporate media.
Even this last week, with all the networks trying to make war the dominant 24/7 topic so they repeat themselves every hour, I can't go an hour without seeing that fuckwad standing behind a podium babbling about his love for Vlad and about his own stunted ego.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump isnt president but diaper joe is. Stolen elections have consequences.
GTFO, the topic ain't about stolen elections. It's about the corporate media.
Even this last week, with all the networks trying to make war the dominant 24/7 topic so they repeat themselves every hour, I can't go an hour without seeing that fuckwad standing behind a podium babbling about his love for Vlad and about his own stunted ego.

Wouldnt that alone make you suspicious of the Trump ♡s Putin narrative the corporate professional liars are pushing so hard?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won 2020. democRATs stole the election and installed diaper joe. Now that diaper joe shits the bed daily on foreign affairs, democRATs continue to cry "But Orange Man Bad!!" PWN3D! Reap what you sowed, cunts!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump won 2020. democRATs stole the election and installed diaper joe. Now that diaper joe shits the bed daily on foreign affairs, democRATs continue to cry "But Orange Man Bad!!" PWN3D! Reap what you sowed, cunts!
when will you stop "ram rodding" your own Daughter?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
when will you stop "ram rodding" your own Daughter?
you mean start? Never? When will you quit being gay? When you're dead.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump says his White House doctor knew ‘every inch of my body – he thinks it’s a beautiful sight’

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can't be anything but the most delusional of narcissists to believe anyone would think your body is a beautiful sight when you look like Trump. Holy shit.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I don't see reporting the actual words of a person who insists on forcing their way into the public eye as tabloiding necessarily. Particularly when their own words mock them - as in this case (Trump the Beastiful) in the Entertainment Section.
. Now, those nude beach pics of Britany Spears was tabloid, but as least they are tempting to the eye.
..and who doesn't love this girl?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't see reporting the actual words of a person who insists on forcing their way into the public eye as tabloiding necessarily. Particularly when their own words mock them - as in this case (Trump the Beastiful) in the Entertainment Section.
. Now, those nude beach pics of Britany Spears was tabloid, but as least they are tempting to the eye.

Bitch is cray. I'm gonna enjoy the upcoming train wreck tho.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Oh - so very Christian (xtian, really - just joking by saying Christian), looking forward to someone being harmed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh - so very Christian (xtian, really - just joking by saying Christian), looking forward to someone being harmed.
Sorry, did I say enjoy? What I really meant was celebrate. I will use her as an example to my children just as I used Anna N Smith. Filthy whore. I also celebrate faggits dying from AIDS. Ironic that you cunts are so bent on saving faggits instead of killingf them like God says....yet God's Nature finds a way. Same thing with cunts like Brittany who act a fool.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Sorry, did I say enjoy? What I really meant was celebrate. I will use her as an example to my children just as I used Anna N Smith. Filthy whore. I also celebrate faggits dying from AIDS. Ironic that you cunts are so bent on saving faggits instead of killingf them like God says....yet God's Nature finds a way. Same thing with cunts like Brittany who act a fool.
So not being embarrassed by nudity and embracing "God's Nature" is why xtians like you want to violently kill not only the human body but the very spirit within?

.... Otay
..because, you see - your embarrassment signifies your attachment to it.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So not being embarrassed by nudity and embracing "God's Nature" is why xtians like you want to violently kill not only the human body but the very spirit within?

.... Otay
..because, you see - your embarrassment signifies your attachment to it.
Simply put, God specifically speaks out against being a sleezy whore. Pretty simple, really.