If you've never seen a load of whores...

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL if that had been in Canada, I could imagine you running after them yelling

ptgt9oJ.gif

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Prostitution is legal here in Brazoo

The masks are because they're shy

Most of these girls come from small towns, where there's absolutely nothing in terms of employment

Usually their parents live on welfare and they went to schools that barely taught them to read or write

When they're no longer minors, their parent basically expel them from home, since the government no longer pays for them and they must have a job to pay for themselves

So they leave home and there's where many of them end up

So many times the better looking ones opt for working in some brothel where they'll make more in one week than what they'd make in a whole year

After a while they leave and open a business or buy a house. It's much easier to live here if you don't pay rent.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I bet he is taking them to a car wash to wash out there pussys !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prostitution is legal here in Brazoo

The masks are because they're shy

Most of these girls come from small towns, where there's absolutely nothing in terms of employment

Usually their parents live on welfare and they went to schools that barely taught them to read or write

When they're no longer minors, their parent basically expel them from home, since the government no longer pays for them and they must have a job to pay for themselves

So they leave home and there's where many of them end up

So many times the better looking ones opt for working in some brothel where they'll make more in one week than what they'd make in a whole year

After a while they leave and open a business or buy a house. It's much easier to live here if you don't pay rent.
poor women ..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being driven over an open stream of sewage, now you have.

Brazoo man, place never ceases to amaze me

Is there a Lotta prostitution where u live @rancidmilko? Brazilian friend of mine sez Playboy centerfold there quality go for $100. $30 or 40 for lower quality.

I guess that what happens when there aren't enough jobs eh.