I'll just leave this here

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A long time ago, SNL used to be funny even when they made fun of politicains.

But now that they've sold out to the establishment it's just mean spirited one way garbage.

It was fucking hilarious when John Stewart wrecked Colber on his show with his bit on the Wuhan lab. It's rare to see real comedy these days from anything "network". Its just all fascist, pro establishment shilling.

It's so awkward ....they are not even doing a good job because they are mocking what the left thinks these people are like rather than the actual people and what they are really like. So it's literally rooted in propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A long time ago, SNL used to be funny even when they made fun of politicains.

But now that they've sold out to the establishment it's just mean spirited one way garbage.

It was fucking hilarious when John Stewart wrecked Colber on his show with his bit on the Wuhan lab. It's rare to see real comedy these days from anything "network". Its just all fascist, pro establishment shilling.

It's so awkward ....they are not even doing a good job because they are mocking what the left thinks these people are like rather than the actual people and what they are really like. So it's literally rooted in propaganda.

The last time SNL was actually funny was the 1970's.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you'd have to be a partisan fucking robot to find that garbage funny.

And don't give me no jazz about this being a con thing cause I found their mocks of Ingrham angle and judge judy hysterical

this shit just isn't funny at all

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
257870796_10224067071799444_7269674962939759584_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I prefer Florida.

I only watched to 3:30....sorry, that shit is so fukin lame.

You have no sense of humor. It was quite funny. "Florida is pre-hell"...lmao.

That shit was a big yawn. 100% of SNL is left wing butt hurt these days. Florida is awesome this time of year!

Yeah, and hell most of year.

I'd say its only bad mid July through September. I've been there just about every time of the year. June isnt too bad but it can rain a lot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I prefer Florida.

I only watched to 3:30....sorry, that shit is so fukin lame.

I got to 1:20 and killed that crap....

LOL! I dont blame you! I've no doubt that left wangers think its hilarious.

Back in the day, you could watch a SNL skit and it wasnt always 100% political snark like that shit is. Once upon a time, I could even laugh at some of that shit too. Dana Carvey's Bush impersonations were a hoot. Alec Baldwins Trump shit was rarely funny.....unless you had TDS I suppose.