"I'll take SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY for 800, Alex"

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Who even are the "Oath keepers" and why should we care?

Have they been attempting to burn down occupied buildings and beating and killing innocent Americans?

Is it somehow wrong and dumb for people to form political groups now if they arent left? Only the left can have violent extremists?
Every single one of these fukin "Trumped up" charges are pure horsehit...and by that, I mean even the stuff brought against "the insurrectionists". The capitol break in was all planned by the FBI for optics. Nobody planned to overthrow the gubmint. This sedition charge was simply a way to save face after it was pointed out nobody ever got charged with insurrection. Hopefully these people hold out rather than take a plea deal.

You what hasnt been brought against any of them?

Insurrection charges.

Lulz.
So?

That SHOULD tell you it wasnt an insurrection.

A riot? Sure.

An insurrection? How hysterical do you have to be to BELIEVE that?

I suppose you know that for legal purposes, both RIOTING and INSURRECTION have very specific definitions under US Code. And despite this, both are treated in the SAME SENTENCE in that section of Code that defines SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY.

Frankly, I have to wonder why the I word is triggering you to such a degree.

But in any case, the answer to your question "how hysterical do you have to be" is as close as this link.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Let's take a closer look at this clown who's the head honcho of Oaf Creepers, folks.

stewart-rhodes-oathkeepers.jpg

He calls himself Stewart Rhodes, but Stewart's his middle name. His real name is ELMER. LOLZ

He enlisted in the Army right out of high school and evidently was able to become a paratrooper, but got a medical discharge before completing his enlistment due to some sort of night parachuting exercise resulting in injury.

You ask about the eye patch?

Apparently in 1993, at a time when he was "working" as a shooting instructor, he dropped a loaded handgun on the floor resulting in an accidental discharge and shooting himself in the face, permanently blinding him in his left eye.

Aside from that, write yer own caption.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's take a closer look at this clown who's the head honcho of Oaf Creepers, folks.

He calls himself Stewart Rhodes, but Stewart's his middle name. His real name is ELMER. LOLZ

He enlisted in the Army right out of high school and evidently was able to become a paratrooper, but got a medical discharge before completing his enlistment due to some sort of night parachuting exercise resulting in injury.

Apparently in 1993, at a time when he was "working" as a shooting instructor, he dropped a loaded handgun on the floor resulting in an accidental discharge and shooting himself in the face, permanently blinding him in his left eye.

I love how he bravely stayed safely outside the Capitol, while his minions were told to go inside and "stop the steal" So brave!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He has a nose tho.

you beat. Lolz