"I'll take SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY for 800, Alex"

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Capitol riot: Oath Keepers leader charged with seditious conspiracy

The leader of far-right militia group the Oath Keepers has been charged with seditious conspiracy over last year's attack on the US Capitol.

Stewart Rhodes was among 11 people to be charged with the crime on Thursday. He was arrested at his home in Texas, according to his lawyer.

This is first time the sedition charge has been applied over the deadly riot.

But it might not be the last time, since Repukes who talked shit about the insurrection at the time are now all kewl with it and don't like people like me calling it an insurrection. Right, @Dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you have more info on this?

And he wasnt charged with insurrection. No one has been. Because it wasnt an insurrection.

How do you NOT see this is partisan, unbalanced application of laws?

Reggie has even addressed this MANY times. How is it that the BLM riots in DC are not called seditious? Or the many many examples of leftwing violence?

The issue isnt that we "cool with riots". None of us are. The alarming thing is that Jan 6th is being heavily over exaggerated, people who oppose the establishment are being label as terrorists and "sedition" charges are happening.

But ONLY on those labeled right wing.

So basically our issue is the country pretty belongs to the left and we are being pushed towards a one party authoritarian government. Not so much that we think "riots" are suddenly cool. People should be arrested for breaking the law. POLITICS shouldn't be a deciding factor in who the law applies to.

Its disturbing that violent left wing against can lay siege on communities and precincts and on DC and its sugar coated and passed off as protests and than right wingers can go protest but when they "storm" the Capitol suddenly its "insurrection" and "sedition".

Where was this passion and disapproval when the Capitol was stormed during the Kavanaugh thing?

THATS what our issue is. The partial and imbalanced application. Its definately not because we think riots are okay.

And yeah its fucked up calling THAT an insurrection while calling the political violence we saw all year "mostly peaceful protests".

But everytime we go into what our problem with all this is, it gets called a "whataboutism". Which is complete bullshit. We have a very valid issue with how these issues are being presented and handled.

Unless you are comfortable making people who disagree with you second class citizens with different standards placed on them and having our rights to oppose government stripped by labeling it sedition and insurrection when people go and protest in opposition to the political class. If it can happen to the right, it will happen to the left.

I feel like that doesnt bother any of you because you genuinely DO see citizens who disagree with dems/progs as second class ones who have less rights.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Capitol riot: Oath Keepers leader charged with seditious conspiracy

The leader of far-right militia group the Oath Keepers has been charged with seditious conspiracy over last year's attack on the US Capitol.

Stewart Rhodes was among 11 people to be charged with the crime on Thursday. He was arrested at his home in Texas, according to his lawyer.

This is first time the sedition charge has been applied over the deadly riot.

But it might not be the last time, since Repukes who talked shit about the insurrection at the time are now all kewl with it and don't like people like me calling it an insurrection. Right, @Dove?
DID YUO GET TRUMP YET? :Sad:
:NutKick:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I just found out that organization is unwittingly named after a platform shoe, the Oaf Creeper. Been around for a couple of decades, and the used vintage ones with PINK instead of WHITE are going for around US$350

How droll

25315009.80.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just found out that organization is unwittingly named after a platform shoe, the Oaf Creeper. Been around for a couple of decades, and the used vintage ones with PINK instead of WHITE are going for around US$350

How droll

25315009.80.jpg
That would help explain the notoriously gay Andy Ngo's passions for these manly men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who even are the "Oath keepers" and why should we care?

Have they been attempting to burn down occupied buildings and beating and killing innocent Americans?

Is it somehow wrong and dumb for people to form political groups now if they arent left? Only the left can have violent extremists?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have they been attempting to burn down occupied buildings and beating and killing innocent Americans?

Is it somehow wrong and dumb for people to form political groups now if they arent left? Only the left can have violent extremists?
Are you deliberately trying to make 0erdin sad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh. I see.

Let me go take a shot of piss to fight my Covid and I'll come back with all the secret info on the "oath keepers".

You CAUGHT me.

God the leftard media let's nothing get past them! Whatever headlines you see today? That's exactly what we are all doing! You are TOO smart!

Cant let Oedrin down!

I deserved that for asking a question around leftists. Questions fuck these people up. Also I'd like an honest answer and not some stupid "omg right wing extremists" bullshit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is amazing how often you lie and attribute positions to other people which they never supported. It is like you can only keep your nonsensical positions by lying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is amazing how often you lie and attribute positions to other people which they never supported. It is like you can only keep your nonsensical positions by lying.

He doesnt care.

He is here everyday to spew the weekly propaganda onto us.

It doesnt matter if its TRUE. What matters is he hates everyone not left, will believe everything he is told about other Americans, and continue to view US as "desperate for hate and division".

He has no idea what his "opposition" stands for or why. And no interest in learning. He genuinely views us as below him and he is happy to stay in that place.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's amazing how oblivious you are!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin.....list ONE person from Jan 6th charged with insurrection.

Clueless indeed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me guess.

All the people claiming its insurrection are secretly right wing and that's why no one was charged.

Is that gonna be the excuse?

I'd also like a list of all the property destroyed by Oath Keepers and Proud Boys and a list of people they brutally beat or killed.

Once i see that I'll gladly slam them. Until then I just see leftwing hysteric hypocrisy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me guess.

All the people claiming its insurrection are secretly right wing and that's why no one was charged.

Is that gonna be the excuse?

I'd also like a list of all the property destroyed by Oath Keepers and Proud Boys and a list of people they brutally beat or killed.

Once i see that I'll gladly slam them. Until then I just see leftwing hysteric hypocrisy.
You have the patience of a saint lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

O1db2sj.jpg
LOGIC SUPREME!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This guy is interesting as fuck lol

This is the guy you eat shrooms in the woods with.

Bahahahaha let's just take a minute to appreciate that the lefts chosen "face" of "trumpism" is a payote eating shaman with native blood who is cool as fuck.

"If people find out you eat babies, it's over for your socail life" :LOL3:

He is DEAD correct on the agenda of centralized power. His journey to the truth is much more colorful than ours though lol

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
His "journey to the truth"?

Where's Jules Verne when you need him?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

O1db2sj.jpg
LOGIC SUPREME!
How's that Brexit deal working out for you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

O1db2sj.jpg
LOGIC SUPREME!
EXCELLENT! Why do you ask? You got some fake news for me?
3VamiEe.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every single one of these fukin "Trumped up" charges are pure horsehit...and by that, I mean even the stuff brought against "the insurrectionists". The capitol break in was all planned by the FBI for optics. Nobody planned to overthrow the gubmint. This sedition charge was simply a way to save face after it was pointed out nobody ever got charged with insurrection. Hopefully these people hold out rather than take a plea deal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His "journey to the truth"?

Where's Jules Verne when you need him?

Yeah that getting rid of checks and balances and going more for a centralized power of government is exactly what's being aimed for.

Not sure how this is a question. Hows that filibuster? Electoral college? State rights?

Still offensive?

This guy took a journy but reached the same location. He ain't WRONG on the goal here. The rest is just.....interesting as fuck.

Sorry you guys are too partisan uptight to enjoy it. :D

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Every single one of these fukin "Trumped up" charges are pure horsehit...and by that, I mean even the stuff brought against "the insurrectionists". The capitol break in was all planned by the FBI for optics. Nobody planned to overthrow the gubmint. This sedition charge was simply a way to save face after it was pointed out nobody ever got charged with insurrection. Hopefully these people hold out rather than take a plea deal.

You what hasnt been brought against any of them?

Insurrection charges.

Lulz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Insurrection charges.

Lulz.
So?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

O1db2sj.jpg
LOGIC SUPREME!

Very well. All the lies of the remoaners have proven to be untrue. Now, British voters get to decide who rules them democratically instead of unelected foreigners whom they could not remove. That was always the biggest complaint.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder why the cop who casually strolled in behind the shaman didnt get any charges?

Wouldnt he have been held responsible for allowing it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Insurrection charges.

Lulz.
So?

That SHOULD tell you it wasnt an insurrection.

A riot? Sure.

An insurrection? How hysterical do you have to be to BELIEVE that?

You know it's a lie. You are not very forward thinking on this if you wish to agree with propaganda that is intended to make it an illegal act of terrorism to protest the government.

And if you are wondering.....the state sanctioned siege on innocent communities was NOT protesting the government. ALL authoritarian regimes start with the street violence against the citizens.... enforcing one party "think".

Think about it. Why would the ideology taught and spread by every institution in the country be the one to overthrow the "system" ran by the very people telling YOU its racist?