Terry Gross Interviews Garrett Graff on UFOs and Conspiracy Theory Pop-Culture

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I particularly found the parts about Alex Jones, the Deep State, and Trump interesting - and of course conspiracy pop-culture, UFOs and government coverups.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
nYJQ3n7.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
..and yet you have no idea how many conspiracy theorists are here with us today.
Taylor Swift is a Psyop to provide cover for the illuminatti smashing the Francis Scott Key Bridge to get sleepy Joe elected as hereditary King Oligarchy, thus paving the way for the Hunter Biden laptop Reign.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Taylor Swift is a Psyop to provide cover for the illuminatti smashing the Francis Scott Key Bridge to get sleepy Joe elected as hereditary King Oligarchy, thus paving the way for the Hunter Biden laptop Reign.
How could anyone doubt it?

PS: is there a best TS song you could play(?)...because in this day and age I feel, how can one be a citizen w/o having heard at least one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How could anyone doubt it?

PS: is there a best TS song you could play(?)...because in this day and age I feel, how can one be a citizen w/o having heard at least one.
This is the only one of hers I know by name, and that's probably because a pretty lady I used to work with posted a video of her lovely twin granddaughters did a lip sync pantomime to the video