I'm going on an adventure soon.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guis......... It's been a while since I stopped in. Been very busy with irl stuff and whatnot. In 16 days I'll be boarding a plane for the first time ever, destination......... Modesto, California. Time to gtfo of Pennsylvania for a while and enjoy myself. Meet new people, explore new places and opportunities.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guis......... It's been a while since I stopped in. Been very busy with irl stuff and whatnot. In 16 days I'll be boarding a plane for the first time ever, destination......... Modesto, California. Time to gtfo of Pennsylvania for a while and enjoy myself. Meet new people, explore new places and opportunities.

Wow Modesto. Next door to Stockton. How did you settle on Modesto? Know I’m not knocking it. It’s Californias fruit basket

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
iggy what ever made you want to move to Modesto ? It's right next to Lodi and Stockton and all 3 are places most people don't care to live,good luck and hope it works out for you - - - - -
Surprise seaman didn't say anything about how close you will be to me(about 45 min)maybe when seaman comes to visit his family we can all get together and make a party - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
iggy what ever made you want to move to Modesto ? It's right next to Lodi and Stockton and all 3 are places most people don't care to live,good luck and hope it works out for you - - - - -
Surprise seaman didn't say anything about how close you will be to me(about 45 min)maybe when seaman comes to visit his family we can all get together and make a party - - - - - -
Leave her alone ffs, you already arranging bbq parties n that! What makes you think she cares whether your 45 minutes or 45 light years away?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
digital-composite-portrait-of-surprised-man-covering-mouth-with-hole-picture-id674742813

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I keep forgetting you're right up from me.... for the next 16 days anyway lol. Shame you, Scooter, and I couldnt hang out and blaze up before you fly away lol. Sigh.

Good luck in your adventures!

Oh, you anywhere near Moscow, PA? I order from Sam's butcher shop sometimes lol. They have GOOD stuff, especially the smoked ghouda and the smoked boneless ribs, omg.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Leave her alone ffs, you already arranging bbq parties n that! What makes you think she cares whether your 45 minutes or 45 light years away?

Fuck off you weasel and don't be mad just because I don't offer you a hand - - - - -
In any case it's Iggy call so butt the fuck out and go sit on a flag pole !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ur going 2 love it :)