I'm going to bed now. Anybody coming?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Too pooped to post.

Too spent to spurt.

Those of you who are planning to j/zzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzz...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too pooped to post.

Too spent to spurt.

Those of you who are planning to j/zzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzz...

Unfortunately nobody here wants ta sleep with you @Blurt.

You might have a better chance in a different forum.

Best of luck tho.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, I just got home from work. I need to walk up to the beer store for a couple 12-packs and figure out something for dinner. Also, I have some Gov't Mule on DVD that I want to watch.

And Joe, stop using @. I realize it's a new trick that you learned but you already quoted Blurt. He knows that you're talking to him. Stop trolling and spamming with @'s because that is what you are doing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt you filthy beast.

R.d4578dee86d682b1d1a54a8d746fc9bf

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So, let's see... Joe, Scouse, and Mel... all snuggling up to me, trying to insinuate their pickle-ish noodleness into the nooks and crannies of my erotic dreams.

Yep, that checks out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt, sorry I missed this last night. Well, it was probably already today here when you posted it, but if it had been earlier, I would have joined you.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Blurt slept better than I did last night. I fell asleep in the chair for about an hour and told myself to go to bed. I slept a little more and then I was awake for the rest of night. Tossed and turned. My anxiety was through the roof this morning. I need to get some CBD gummies.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Aryan .
a cowboy was riding his horse and finds an indian lying there with ear to the ground
cowboy says whats up ? idian say 3 cowboys 2 horses and a lady ... cowboy says wow you can tell that by listening to the ground ??
indian says NO
ran over me an hour ago
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Blurt slept better than I did last night. I fell asleep in the chair for about an hour and told myself to go to bed. I slept a little more and then I was awake for the rest of night. Tossed and turned. My anxiety was through the roof this morning. I need to get some CBD gummies.

They have worked for me to fall and stay asleep. Insomnia is a bitch.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt, sorry I missed this last night. Well, it was probably already today here when you posted it, but if it had been earlier, I would have joined you.

Aw! Thanks, Lotes. :RightOn: Meantime, I curled up with a good book. Still fell asleep within three minutes, though.