I'm sorry to...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@realgrimm and @Bastard Factory for being my mischievous self. No harm, no foul, eh?

You guys didn't know me in the bygone days.

I guess I'll have to water down my approaches even more in these increasingly woke times..

It's all for shits and giggles, dudes.... and from the reactions... a number of people have been giggling and 2-3 getting the perpetually shits.

Not saying you're of those 2-3... oh, no. You're strong men who appreciate humour where you see it... there is nothing "unmanly" about youse tooos...

You merely reacted to a process error and not other ones to the same degree.

See? I can play nice and lay out compliments befitting men of your great statures. It's just the kind of thing that I do!

No thank you's are required. I'm already basking in your totally not unhinged and quiet reactions to my many compliments for you bastions of individualism... of cluey bipedals... of macho macho men.

I still love you.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
:Wrong:

To tell you the truth I haven't been round much lately and right I wasn't round in your glory daze so I don't really pay attention to those threads... personally I find you quite witty and humorous at times so I have no issues ... I believe I even gifted you your vip badge(site supporter) way back when..

Haha I can feel Sea seething right now

:Whatevr5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Weeblez fer Prez :LOL3::LOL3:

1097223-Clipart-Mop-In-A-Puddle-Resting-Against-A-Cleaning-Bucket-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Of what?

The effeminate poser possie?

Surely you have seniority, Pro-Ject X.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not syphilis...

I'm an adult and I don't live in Costa Ebola, Spic Van Candyman Wrinkles....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not syphilis...

I'm an adult and I don't live in Costa Ebola, Spic Van Candyman Wrinkles....

You’re a loser who’s never had a job. You live in a hovel with Frank. Need proof?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you trying to offer me a high content spirit?

I'M NOT A CHILD!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So what are you wearing right now, studmuffin?

I'm wearing only Incredible Hulk Underoos and sucking my thumb.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aint it funny how the mongs will hijack threads in general and hi five one another when they do so but then shriek piss and moan like wounded banshees when someone else does the same exact thing?

I cant really fault these guys too much as you know Pigs & sissys like lily and mongo are reporting, and crying and Inboxes nonstop. They just want to hold on to their sanity and this bitch will act like she's paying the bills around here.

Even if the owner says otherwise we all know it's happening and he's just trying to keep the peace to within tolerable levels.

Trust me, I've been there, I know how many angry PMs pig can generate in a 5 minute timespan. It's not fun. Not at all.

Makes you not even want to login to your own forum. Which, if you are a keen observer who pays attention to detail like me, you'll notice is happening with the current ownership. And again, cant really say I fault them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aint it funny how the mongs will hijack threads in general and hi five one another when they do so but then shriek piss and moan like wounded banshees when someone else does the same exact thing?

I cant really fault these guys too much as you know Pigs & sissys like lily and mongo are reporting, and crying and Inboxes nonstop. They just want to hold on to their sanity and this bitch will act like she's paying the bills around here.

Even if the owner says otherwise we all know it's happening and he's just trying to keep the peace to within tolerable levels.

Trust me, I've been there, I know how many angry PMs pig can generate in a 5 minute timespan. It's not fun. Not at all.

Makes you not even want to login to your own forum. Which, if you are a keen observer who pays attention to detail like me, you'll notice is happening with the current ownership. And again, cant really say I fault them.

One of 'em, prolly Seamongo, shrieked so much to BF, that now I got the Waaaaaambulance following me around lol :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming: