I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So sorry about the loss of a friend to you and your wife. My condolences.

There seems to be a lot more people under the age of 50 dying since the vaccines, eh Leaker?
exactly.

I just recently spoke on a health young woman who otherwise had ZERO health issues that died within two weeks of getting the vaccine

scumbag liberal response? People have always died

yeah well, if that's the case why all the fucking hysteria when people were dying from 2020 to 2021 and conveniently not much after that?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
More your style Stubby. I like gold coins. Silver too. I do understand your Puerto Rican sense of style tho.
IKR? I didn't know actual men even wore gold chains anymore, seems so Playboy Magazine Circa 1976 "Chic"

What do you think of medallions? They're cool, right?

*smirks*
Fat Oink can neither afford nor find a gold chain to fit around the girth of her enormous neck

FACT

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
pig-with-nose-ring-DJ263X.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did fat Oink finally find a job and she's just on her Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch break right now?

or is she still buming on her mom's couch?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m actually prattling to you people at the moment because my wife is crying on the phone to a friend. Her other friend just passed away from a heart attack at 47 years old. Healthy woman, slim and bubbling personality. Dodgy heart…

Thanks Lily. Chicks tend to take it out on their man when they loose a loved one. I just had a bottle of red and stayed away.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m actually prattling to you people at the moment because my wife is crying on the phone to a friend. Her other friend just passed away from a heart attack at 47 years old. Healthy woman, slim and bubbling personality. Dodgy heart…

Thanks Lily. Chicks tend to take it out on their man when they loose a loved one. I just had a bottle of red and stayed away.
You’re a pussy. Lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re a pussy. Lmao
In my opinion…you spend too much time online. I think your coloured skin must be grey by now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does your wife make you wear a dress when you’re in public or just around the house? Panty sniffer?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Does your wife make you wear a dress when you’re in public or just around the house? Panty sniffer?
Did you sniff Dove’s panties? Lolol
Dove was an adult when I did a lot more than sniff her panties

How old was your daughter when you sniffed hers?
I’ve never sniffed a pair of panties in my entire life. If I want to sniff a minge, I’ll sniff, lick and suck directly from the source. As for your paedophile jive…you need a bullet in the head son. You’re sick.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey bro. You gonna sniff oak’s panties too?

cause that’s gonna take you awhile

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Any man who spends good money on gold chains is a fucking moran. But we already knew that about Biggie.

Gold is gold, toots...

Better than hauling around a leather sack of it on your belt medieval style.

(And pro tip: each link is easily detached and used as a small payment in bad times. Try doing that with an ingot....)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Any man who spends good money on gold chains is a fucking moran. But we already knew that about Biggie.

Gold is gold, toots...

(And pro tip: each link is easily detached and used as a small payment in bad times. Try doing that with an ingot....)
Let Lotus troll Frood…you don’t need to suck up to Biggie all the time.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Gold is gold, toots...

Suck up?

He wears his wealth and buying power on his body in a comfortable manner not too unlike a hiker distributes their pack weight high to low.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gold is gold, toots...

Suck up?

He wears his wealth and buying power on his body in a comfortable manner not too unlike a hiker distributes their pack weight high to low.
The way you cuddle him around the forum. Get with the program.