Imagine getting shot on MLK Drive after an NBA game...shocking!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...its cuz America thinks unrestricted access to guns are great.

If it's appropriate and legal for a 17 year old to carry an AR15 around, why not everyone else?

Heck give em to a toddler or a 5 year old. May as well start em young as possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If it's appropriate and legal for a 17 year old to carry an AR15 around, why not everyone else?

Heck give em to a toddler or a 5 year old. May as well start em young as possible.

Access to guns is our RIGHT.

So of this happened because Americans think "unrestricted access is great".....how do you explain the fact that we have the MOST gun violence in cities with the strictest gun control?

Btw.....Deport is being sarcastic.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

So of this happened because Americans think "unrestricted access is great".....how do you explain the fact that we have the MOST gun violence in cities with the strictest gun control?

I am sure that the trained and licensed gun owners who perpetuated this shooting had a good reason for it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am sure that the trained and licensed gun owners who perpetuated this shooting had a good reason for it!

Only of it comes out they were leftwing activists. Than it's just "teh fight for equity" or "teh voices of the unheard".

If they are right wing....then its proof our positions are white supremacy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I live in a country that is gun free. These types of events never occur. It is possible to buy a gun and possess it with a permit. Most people are just not interested. At the same time, the USA is falling apart. I hate to say it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live in a country that is gun free. These types of events never occur. It is possible to buy a gun and possess it with a permit. Most people are just not interested. At the same time, the USA is falling apart. I hate to say it.

...There's too much libertarianism where the individual rights of special interest fringe groups triumph over common sense & the greater good eh @Seamajor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...There's too much libertarianism where the individual rights of special interest fringe groups triumph over common sense & the greater good eh @Seamajor.

It's a constitutional RIGHT.

Also how big is CR? Isnt the whole country smaller than TX?

I just looked and CR is 4.9 smaller than Michigan. You understand how that matters, right?

Basically criminals get guns and use them in acts of violence. So you guys think taking away MY guns will.....end gun violence?

Sorry no. Especailly not now that I'm in more danger now due to "self identity" being legislated.

No one is gonna give up their gun rights. It's not gonna happen. Especailly not when people refuse to even engage in an honest and rational discussion about it and instead use shootings as emotional blackmail and blame us. That is total garbage to blame law abiding people for crimes committed by criminals.

That like using every rape as an arguing point for castrating all men. And saying every rape is our fault because we wont agree with castrating all men. SAME logic.

Stop blaming women for the crimes of men and arguing against my rights to defend and protect myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think people SHOULD go live where they want. Chose to live where your values are shared. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not bothered by people living their life their way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Until THIS isnt a thing? We are not even talking about taking MY guns away.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If dems/progs want to disarm women so badly they need to catch up on all the rape kits sitting in labs and actually lock up rapists. Or castrate them. Until then they can fuck way off disarming me

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If dems/progs want to disarm women so badly they need to catch up on all the rape kits sitting in labs and actually lock up rapists. Or castrate them. Until then they can fuck way off disarming me

....but even yer hero said that there's too much extremism on the Left & Right in America @Dove:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....but even yer hero said that there's too much extremism on the Left & Right in America @Dove:

Did I ever say Trump was my hero, Joe?

And yes he is correct. Extremism is a problem. Realize that what you just said to me was some extremist shit.

All I do is argue my stances and state my opinions. I voted for Trump and I have stated why.

This attitude that so many left bias people have that just because someone votes for Trump and does NOT agree with what dems/progs are doing and what they want.... that they are extremists, "alt/far right" anything....and all worship Trump is retarded. And it shows extremist thinking.

If something isnt factually true, it isnt true. Correcting that doesnt make someone extremists and correcting lies and propaganda told about a person doesnt make them your personal hero, either.

Where is the balance in a comment like that?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did I ever say Trump was my hero, Joe?

And yes he is correct. Extremism is a problem. Realize that what you just said to me was some extremist shit.

All I do is argue my stances and state my opinions. I voted for Trump and I have stated why.

This attitude that so many left bias people have that just because someone votes for Trump and does NOT agree with what dems/progs are doing and what they want.... that they are extremists, "alt/far right" anything....and all worship Trump is retarded. And it shows extremist thinking.

If something isnt factually true, it isnt true. Correcting that doesnt make someone extremists and correcting lies and propaganda told about a person doesnt make them your personal hero, either.

Where is the balance in a comment like that?

Why do ya seem to get so upset and defensive @Dove?

I guess I can't joke with you like @Lokmar.

I kid with him all the time.

Guys, women...different altogether.

Same irl.

Actually Lokmar reminds a lot of this guy I knew in the States 30 years ago and it's like meeting him 30 years later all growed up. He was good at fixing cars too.

Mark...that was his name. He'd say shit like, "Tharz jes too many fayegs in the militareh, Joe!"

Little did he know, that would become the norm.

Evidently American society has changed.

Oh well.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just looked and CR is 4.9 smaller than Michigan. You understand how that matters, right?

Basically criminals get guns and use them in acts of violence. So you guys think taking away MY guns will.....end gun violence?

Sorry no. Especailly not now that I'm in more danger now due to "self identity" being legislated.

No one is gonna give up their gun rights. It's not gonna happen. Especailly not when people refuse to even engage in an honest and rational discussion about it and instead use shootings as emotional blackmail and blame us. That is total garbage to blame law abiding people for crimes committed by criminals.

That like using every rape as an arguing point for castrating all men. And saying every rape is our fault because we wont agree with castrating all men. SAME logic.

Stop blaming women for the crimes of men and arguing against my rights to defend and protect myself.

If a person serves in his nation's military and goes ta war, that's different.

Or if they are policeman.

But everyone else should be limited to perhaps a handgun fpr home defense.

And anyone peddling guns illegally or packing unnecessary firepower should do hard time like a drug pusher.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If a person serves in his nation's military and goes ta war, that's different.

Or if they are policeman.

But everyone else should be limited to perhaps a handgun fpr home defense.

And anyone peddling guns illegally or packing unnecessary firepower should do hard time like a drug pusher.

Yes CR is a way smaller country. The hate, resentment, racism, just doesnt exist like it does in N. America.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No guns = Chop Chop with Machete - - - - - -

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine being a young child watching your daddy shoot your mama and little sister to to death, as you lay under your big sister who is bleeding out, while you in terror are waiting for 'bad daddy' to leave.