Can you imagine having to sex with Poark?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s gotta be like laying face down on partially filled water mattress

king size

shudders

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Okay.

That made me physically sick.

The Leaker's post are bad enough.

But I actually just imagined her.

Nude.

It is not something I should have done.

I will be back in a few days. Hopefully.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
She was probably hot back when she was a pubescent maiden like Natalie Portman in that Hitman movie Levon's alter-ego liked to watch two or three times a week back in the day.

Females from Lily's particular genetic strain of Texas white girl tend to be extremely attractive when young girls, but after popping out a kid or two they balloon up exponentially and get on the waiting list for a "My 600 Pound Life" episode.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She was probably hot back when she was a pubescent maiden like Natalie Portman in that Hitman movie Levon's alter-ego liked to watch two or three times a week back in the day.

Females from Lily's particular genetic strain of Texas white girl tend to be extremely attractive when young girls, but after popping out a kid or two they balloon up exponentially and get on the waiting list for a "My 600 Pound Life" episode.
I'm positive her toxic personality is way worse of a turn off than her girth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Either her metabolism is in reverse or she guzzles down 5000 calories on a daily basis.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I'm positive her toxic personality is way worse of a turn off than her girth.
Years ago, a member of our community called uobeseloads postulated that obesity was the physical manifestation of an inner moral sickness.