Imagine that

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember when @Seamajor kept saying TRUMP RUSSIA!!!

Imagine that....

Actor Jussie Smollett was forced to pay $120,000 in restitution to the Chicago Police, for their investigation costs associated with his ‘hoax’. It’s only fair Hillary pay back the $32 Million it cost to investigate her Russian Collusion ‘hoax’to US taxpayers.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Imagine that....

Actor Jussie Smollett was forced to pay $120,000 in restitution to the Chicago Police, for their investigation costs associated with his ‘hoax’. It’s only fair Hillary pay back the $32 Million it cost to investigate her Russian Collusion ‘hoax’to US taxpayers.
You are going to have to substantiate this venomous claim with some links good sir.

This is seamajor we are talking about here and I've yet to see him say anything politically related that didn't have the depth and wisdom of a Rhodes scholar

needless to say I'm having a hard time believing a tower of such mental competency and was that far off the reservation so as to fall for such an obvious hoax.

I'm thinking apologies and perhaps even a measure of finanical compensation would be appropriate for such grievous libel

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine that....

I wonder if @Seamajor will now be a stand up guy and admit he got taken in by a political hoax using Democrat lies, smears, and disinformation? It would be refreshing to see someone ad.it they were wrong and were mislead by partisan lies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fat fuck still owes various Russian entities millions. Ask his moron sons

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So.. No hope that you will admit you bought in to a pack of lies?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Imagine that....

I wonder if @Seamajor will now be a stand up guy and admit he got taken in by a political hoax using Democrat lies, smears, and disinformation? It would be refreshing to see someone ad.it they were wrong and were mislead by partisan lies.
not-a-chance-no-way.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like he owes the Chinese a bunch too. I mean just about every business venture this fool has touched has failed. I’m sorry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine that....

Yep Trump and Russia. Just laid part of it out for ya.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don’t think so. You?

The literal original claims was that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election. It has now been revealed in court that was completely groundless, that I was fabricated by the Clinton campaign, and personally authorized by Hillary. Knowing it was all lies they fed it to hand picked corrupt Democrats in the FBI and then to Democrat smear merchants posting as journalists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don’t think so. You?

The literal original claims was that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election. It has now been revealed in court that was completely groundless, that I was fabricated by the Clinton campaign, and personally authorized by Hillary.
but if Mueller had found that Trump was innocent he would have SAID SO

you know, cause that's what prosecutors do. Defend defendants

get with the fucking program already, will ya?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t think so. You?

The literal original claims was that Trump colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election. It has now been revealed in court that was completely groundless, that I was fabricated by the Clinton campaign, and personally authorized by Hillary. Knowing it was all lies they fed it to hand picked corrupt Democrats in the FBI and then to Democrat smear merchants posting as journalists.

I’d like to believe you. It’s been proven that the Russians were playing with Trump, during and after he became Pres. Need proof?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay Oerdin

THis is the part where Seamajor hits you with a fact filled meme snatched off of occupydemocrats.com

or mad magazine

take your pick

in either event, prepared to be embarrassed!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sea with an actual working brain..... imagine that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's stay on target here

I think the ""prosecutor"" Robert Mueller did an excellent job of not defending the target of his investigation into all those misdeeds we all "feel" Trump is guilty of but manages to escape from

and when he said he did not find instances of innocence when he was focused on finding instances of guilt? Well that just sealed the deal for me

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No bet from me, dunno if anyone researched him for that.

Of course no one did. The Mullatto is sacrosanct to you people. It would be racist to even question anything about the glorious Administration of Holy Obama the Last.

Bullshit. Obama was on the take, like ALL presidents in the last 30 years at least. Nonetheless, he was still 100 times smarter and better qualified than Trump the Assinine.

BTW, Trump still didn't win.