Imagine that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No bet from me, dunno if anyone researched him for that.

Of course no one did. The Mullatto is sacrosanct to you people. It would be racist to even question anything about the glorious Administration of Holy Obama the Last.

Bullshit. Obama was on the take, like ALL presidents in the last 30 years at least. Nonetheless, he was still 100 times smarter and better qualified than Trump the Assinine.

BTW, Trump still didn't win.

Right the drone bombing liar who caused most of the countries problems was better.

But you arent a partisan hack.....nope. We are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden, the guy who got the most votes in history, half of his Twitter followers were fake.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Inteesting, but not exactly a new idea.

From 2017:

I'd we willing to bet the same with Obama.

Did ya forget? Obama served 2 terms. Fatso failed the second time. Un real that some people believe differently then you and the south.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No bet from me, dunno if anyone researched him for that.

Well it is a fact that Obama passed a law..... that LEGALLY allows him to LIE! So I have no doubt. Im putting it all on black lol.

I HATE fucking liars, more than anything.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sea with an actual working brain..... imagine that.

Another fool, who discounts facts. This fool still thinks fatso won the election. Guess what amigo..

Speaking of fools lol. Man, you are ENTRENCHED in Operation Mockingbird. If you looked beyond your TV....... actually....

Come on over man, lets have a movie night. I'll break out the popcorn and weed, and we can watch 2000 Mules while sipping pineapple cider. I havent seen it yet, but I hear even skeptics such as yourself have done a 180 and now believe the election was stolen as well.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Biden, the guy who got the most votes in history, half of his Twitter followers were fake.

From 2017:

Did ya forget? Obama served 2 terms. Fatso failed the second time. Un real that some people believe differently then you and the south.

You got something against fat people? Man, if you think Trump is fat, you should see Lily!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From 2017:

You got something against fat people? Man, if you think Trump is fat, you should see Lily!!!

Ive seen her. She’s not match for fatso

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor broke and failing
The evidence shows rampant fraud. Ballot harvesters caught on tape, election watchers forced out and windows covered up, testimony my election workers about ballots being delivered in the dead of night, security camera footage of hidden ballots being pulled out from under tables, affidavits galore, news articles about how media conspired against Trump, Fox News calling Arizona for biden even though the cheated lead wound up only being 10,000 in bidens favor. The evidence of fraud is overwhelming.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE LONGEST, SADDEST, MOST EXCRUCIATING AND UNFULFILLING I TOLD YOU SO, IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's honestly never been a more hated President than biden. Not even Trump when the media has been bashing him for 7 years now. biden has what, a 30% approval rating?.....and those are all nutcakes. Its going down further. Just wait until gas is another $2/gal. Fuck, it was LESS than $2/gal under Trump and its nearly TRIPLE that now!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I have never seen
There's honestly never been a more hated President than biden. Not even Trump when the media has been bashing him for 7 years now. biden has what, a 30% approval rating?.....and those are all nutcakes. Its going down further. Just wait until gas is another $2/gal. Fuck, it was LESS than $2/gal under Trump and its nearly TRIPLE that now!!
I have never seen anyone say or poast anything positive about Biden.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have never seen
I have never seen anyone say or poast anything positive about Biden.

Hell, I dont even see ANY Biden flags, yard signs, no bumper stickers, nothing.

They must of scraped all them stickers off, in fear that they might get attacked by WhiTE suPREmaCiSm! lol

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Shit, Biden even stole his second wife. She was married to his "good friend" when he bagged her.

Kamala Heels Up Harris, ain't no better. She was banging the married and negro Mayor of San Fran in her rise to public office. Now she married to a weathly jew.

GO 'MURRCA!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Not understanding the correlation between registered voters and Twitter accounts. How do we know the Twitter accounts are all assigned to US voters and not dualalts?

It’s a headline $ grabber at best. The theory is easily disproved.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Imagine that. Maybe its cause they were not required to take the poison jab.

8248681cd33495f2.jpg