Immigration. Have a look into the future

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Show me the laws broken by the ones you are referencing.

Different times and different in every way.

The scale is different with regards to the numbers......7500 crossing over in a day vs settlers crossing in wooden boats
Um, there are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more people now than there were even 100 years ago, let alone 300 or 500 or 1000 years ago. So, there's that. I mean, you know, math.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oops, my bad.

Now can you answer the question why you don’t speak out about the celebrities and politicians pushing the climate crisis argument…..all the while each of them contributing the carbon trail it would take thousands of people to match?

Can you do that?……that would be great.

And can you explain all the gay and homo BS spread around here?
It does not seem like this place is very inclusive.
I have not seen climate change folk act in such an antI-inclusive manner.
Not very inclusive? Are you saying we don't like straighties here?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Um, there are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more people now than there were even 100 years ago, let alone 300 or 500 or 1000 years ago. So, there's that. I mean, you know, math.
My comment was in regards to what seemed a comparison between the modern day migration we are experiencing vs the time period where this land was settled and grew in population as time went on. The early settlers were by charter or some other mandate, or as in the case of pilgrims fleeing religious persecution.

But they did not line up at the border by the thousans per day and force their way in. Even my ancestors came ......but passed through Ellis Island with permission......see the difference

That point seems lost on you.

Can you find the post that I dont acknowledge the number of people here? My comment was comparing the number of people arriving per month, compared to the number that arrived over 75 years between 1700 and 1775 provided by another member

Reread my comment....I'll walk you through it if needed

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Not very inclusive? Are you saying we don't like straighties here?
I was being sarcastic.....
Have not seen words like faggot homo and gay as fuck used in a discussion as much as here.

Not offended at all.......its just typically a sign you admit defeat.

Im straight up cis male, and I dont use those words as insults, but you guys go on.....like I said.....Im only here to help

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My comment was in regards to what seemed a comparison between the modern day migration we are experiencing vs the time period where this land was settled and grew in population as time went on. The early settlers were by charter or some other mandate, or as in the case of pilgrims fleeing religious persecution.

But they did not line up at the border by the thousans per day and force their way in. Even my ancestors came ......but passed through Ellis Island with permission......see the difference

That point seems lost on you.

Can you find the post that I dont acknowledge the number of people here? My comment was comparing the number of people arriving per month, compared to the number that arrived over 75 years between 1700 and 1775 provided by another member

Reread my comment....I'll walk you through it if needed
I think you need to read the title of this thread again, along with the link.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I think you need to read the title of this thread again, along with the link.
Why……what do you think I am missing?
The second post already brought up / implied the point of immigration at the southern boarder by mentioning the need for a wall.

What did I miss in the link

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
☠️
415281373_10224734507817196_996638719478910705_n.jpg