Immigration. Have a look into the future

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So……do you have your head in the sand, or just acting the ignorant fool that does not believe the news from the border?
Yeah it’s a mess, although we haven’t seen the worst of it yet. Is just not Latinos, its Asians, Africans, Ukrainians, Middle Easterns. Wake the fuck up

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
$7B just to build the venue for COP 28
Ethically, it should have been built using only equipment powered by sustainable or renewable energy, out of materials void of petroleum or other carbon based materials. Butwe know better than that right?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Yeah it’s a mess, although we haven’t seen the worst of it yet. Is just not Latinos, its Asians, Africans, Ukrainians, Middle Easterns. Wake the fuck up
Did it seem like I was not aware of the other forms of illegal immigration? Why would you assume that or is this another lefty diversion.

Why is it not the worst of it? Are you saying there are some things like the climate which is a natural phenomena that we can change, but are powerless to change human behavior? Hmmm!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Read the link I posted, or have someone read it to ya. Human behavior needs to change. This includes you

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
A yes so much work to be done……and dinner…….and cocktails

All in the name to save Mother Earth

Imagine what the funds to feed 400,000 in Dubai could do in undeveloped countries in the form of improved land management or direct supply of food

Two weeks worth of feeding at the public trough.

Despicable!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well duh. Oil producing countries?? As if these fuckers would line up on the intelligent side. Not understanding your point

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The subject has more to do with climate change amigo.
Not much more though, but feel free to point the contents of the article out that you are referring to.

They do lump in natural disasters like floods and you can pin floods on global warming if you choose to, but the records only go back so far.

by the way….how do you explain the drop in average temperature around the early 70s when we as humans were probably at our worst?

Seems unusual.

But back to your reference
The reference notes several changes in the environments that are caused by human activity that has nothing to do with carbon emissions.

The article also addresses the real world solutions being administered to effect change in the regions. But there is very little to no money gained, and no votes to be had in solving those real world issues that will cause the climate refugee crisis. If we can’t solve or prevent that…..how can we possibly think we are going to change the weather.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Well duh. Oil producing countries?? As if these fuckers would line up on the intelligent side. Not understanding your point
I’ll explain it to you then.
The venue was held in Dubai at the cost of $7B to create it….extravagant no?

Over 400,00 traveled to get there burning fossil fuels you and I are told we have to give up.

After two weeks very little ground was gained, as was the case in COP27 and so on.

The COP forum is a part of the UN……how about using an existing forum to conduct talks…..you know….reduce reuse recycle sort of thing.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll explain it to you then.
The venue was held in Dubai at the cost of $7B to create it….extravagant no?

Over 400,00 traveled to get there burning fossil fuels you and I are told we have to give up.

After two weeks very little ground was gained, as was the case in COP27 and so on.

The COP forum is a part of the UN……how about using an existing forum to conduct talks…..you know….reduce reuse recycle sort of thing.
Maybe you should call OPEC+ and tell them they make you very angry, and then ask them why people are walking thousands of miles to get somewhere else!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oops, my bad.

Now can you answer the question why you don’t speak out about the celebrities and politicians pushing the climate crisis argument…..all the while each of them contributing the carbon trail it would take thousands of people to match?

Can you do that?……that would be great.

And can you explain all the gay and homo BS spread around here?
It does not seem like this place is very inclusive.
I have not seen climate change folk act in such an antI-inclusive manner.

Why do I need to speak out about celebrities? I see their hypocrisy and what am I supposed to do to change their behavior?

Do you think they give two fucks about what anyone else thinks? If they did, they wouldn't be hypocrites to begin with.

As for homosexuality on this board, it comes from "straight" men here online. As far as I know, there aren't any actual homosexuals at the forum.

You're ridiculous with your whining about anti-inclusive people. Wth are you going on about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At what point were immigrants mentioned in my post?
And the fact @Lily gave your response a cute little PoW emojie is another example of their reading comprehension

A wave of 450,000?…….over what time period?
About half that amount were met at the border in August
Typical Leftist response to the issue “we are a nation if immigrants”……. true; but most like mine passed through with permission, as part of a planned activity………not a free for all like what we are experiencing today.

Still doesn't understand the term "rate".

Get a book. Learn how to do comparisons that make sense. Then come back and talk to the adults.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Why do I need to speak out about celebrities? I see their hypocrisy and what am I supposed to do to change their behavior?

Do you think they give two fucks about what anyone else thinks? If they did, they wouldn't be hypocrites to begin with.

As for homosexuality on this board, it comes from "straight" men here online. As far as I know, there aren't any actual homosexuals at the forum.

You're ridiculous with your whining about anti-inclusive people. Wth are you going on about?
Seems as if the Lefties here love to talk about dildos, faggots and love the emojie. Sad they cant be more respectful of alt- people

Can you list the straight men on here that post the homophobic stuff. Like I said.....I came to help

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems as if the Lefties here love to talk about dildos, faggots and love the emojie. Sad they cant be more respectful of alt- people

Can you list the straight men on here that post the homophobic stuff. Like I said.....I came to help

I guess you've missed the SB where the contards are posting about gay sex as they're ready to blow on their keyboards.