Impeach Fake 46!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

My girl's on it! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will submit articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on Friday.

The Georgia Republican's announcement came Thursday during an event with Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., in Iowa. A video of her comments was tweeted by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Yes I do have articles of impeachment drawn up to submit tomorrow," a smiling Greene told a cheering crowd. "Because I believe in firing people when they’re corrupt, and they do a bad job. And Joe Biden is failing America and he needs to be impeached."

And this will be for valid reasons, not some stupid assed shampeachment bullshit brought by Nancy and the squad!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the presidency," Green had said. "His pattern of abuse of power as President (Barack) Obama's vice president is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family's pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies."

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember people warning dems that if they impeached for dumb reasons, impeachment would just become another political weapon. Here we are! PWN3D!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember people warning dems that if they impeached for dumb reasons, impeachment would just become another political weapon. Here we are! PWN3D!
Yes by all means let's impeach a President for a consexual sex act between consenting adults, you goat fucking idiot.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes by all means let's impeach a President for a consexual sex act between consenting adults, you goat fucking idiot.
too bad he wasnt impeached for that, liar. He wasnt disbarred for that either. PWN3D!

His wife should have kept the monkey serviced BTW. She was too busy fucking vince foster and web hubble. Even had webs kid!