In a blow to Wokeness, Latinos

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
have resoundingly rejected the imposition of Latinx as a label. The extreme left of the party need to stop fixing non-existent problems.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Its a natural progression. Liberalism has been on a 30 year jihad of solving non existent or minor problems. Listening to the average lib, you'd think children all over the country are starving and dying because of no health care or food.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
have resoundingly rejected the imposition of Latinx as a label. The extreme left of the party need to stop fixing non-existent problems.

Its a natural progression. Liberalism has been on a 30 year jihad of solving non existent or minor problems. Listening to the average lib, you'd think children all over the country are starving and dying because of no health care or food.

Is it possible for you to stay on topic? You can start your own thread about how there's no hunger in America.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought La Tinx was Rosie Perez's younger rap star sister.

Guess I must be out of the loop.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought La Tinx was Rosie Perez's younger rap star sister.

Guess I must be out of the loop.

Probably because you're not Latino. It's an attempt at a gender neutral term for a language that is gendered. You can't say "Latinx" in Spanish to begin with, so there was one major, if not the, major problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is it possible for you to stay on topic? You can start your own thread about how there's no hunger in America.
No. Why? Because libs bleating on endlessly about things that arent even a problem, IS a fukin problem. I gave an example. Another would be calling black people African American. You people got so carried away with that, society now refers to blacks in Africa as "African American". Lemme know if I should start a separate thread about black labeling.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Why? Because libs bleating on endlessly about things that arent even a problem, IS a fukin problem. I gave an example. Another would be calling black people African American. You people got so carried away with that, society now refers to blacks in Africa as "African American". Lemme know if I should start a separate thread about black labeling.

Yes, off topic posts would be fitting in your own thread. No one is stopping you from starting your own.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, off topic posts would be fitting in your own thread. No one is stopping you from starting your own.
Too bad. Using relevant events to prove how stupid Latinx is, is on topic.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you open threads about your topics?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

why don't you jump off a bridge?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Content?"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"Content?"
If you live streamed it; it would be

imagine the splash? Rain in cali for two weeks straight

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do.

Good, do it again.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Content?"

California would welcome the rain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I do.

Good, do it again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"Content?"

And being rid of you as an added treat

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Content?"

And being rid of you as an added treat

But how would they get more water? (taking his stupidity to its logical conclusion)