Inflation is hammering Main st, Baby formula in short supply, Oklahoma springs into action!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What I love the most about this is not just seeing the rate of unwanted pregnancy drop (as always happens when abortion is banned or restricted) but the fact that rape will HAVE to be reported.

As it stands, rapists can literally drag their victims(minors as well) to the local PP and have an abortion done and not a single fucking report is made and no intervention is had. Theyll release the girl right back to her abusers.

Plan B will definately be used more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's also deeply ignorant that some of these people think women will be charged for having miscarriages.

The party of "science" is decades behind. Or they are liars and use fear mongering to manipulate support.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you get raped and are 6 months pregnant, you should be forced to have your rapists baby.

Women who have lived this will firmly say its THIER baby. NOT the "rapists" baby. Cruel ass abortion activists always dehumanize this scenario. It should be women who lived it speaking on it.

I get what you are doing though lol.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Bible tells us, in no uncertain terms when life begins. In Genesis, chapter one, God answers that question himself. He forms a figure from the Earth, but it does not become Adam ("man" in Hebrew) until God "breathes into him the breath of life, and he became man.”
Clearly, life begins when you draw your first breath. That is when God places your soul in your body. Your soul enters your body with your first breath and it leaves with your last. The body is just a vessel — your being, your humanity, is your immortal soul. That's what the Bible says, and for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people, especially supposedly religious people, get this wrong. There is no question, no moral ambiguity. Abortion destroys an empty vessel, it does not kill a human being.

Read your fucking bible you morans!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
:daFuq4:
The Bible tells us, in no uncertain terms when life begins. In Genesis, chapter one, God answers that question himself. He forms a figure from the Earth, but it does not become Adam ("man" in Hebrew) until God "breathes into him the breath of life, and he became man.”
Clearly, life begins when you draw your first breath. That is when God places your soul in your body. Your soul enters your body with your first breath and it leaves with your last. The body is just a vessel — your being, your humanity, is your immortal soul. That's what the Bible says, and for the life of me I cannot understand why so many people, especially supposedly religious people, get this wrong. There is no question, no moral ambiguity. Abortion destroys an empty vessel, it does not kill a human being.

:daFuq4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

First of all, Admin.....do we make laws based on the Bible or science? Right. Science says....as a consensus, a human life begins at fertilization.

Also the creation of ADAM is what this is talking about. This isnt talking about when human life begins in human reproduction. Adam was not conceived and born. Do you even know what the "breath of life" IS in this context?

What happens when you take a regular breath? You breath Oxygen. Until birth, a human being in the z/e/f stages of human development get oxygen from the umbilical cord. They also begin to "practice breath" in the womb with fluid.

The bible says the LIFE of every creature is in the BLOOD.

I dont know WHY some of you insist on involving religion when opposition to abortion is NOT a "religious" issue. And if you are going to challange opposition to abortion using the Bible....you should actually invest time into knowing what you are saying instead of that poor attempt you just showed and the smug "read ur own bible!" as if people just NEVER read that before.

You are not religious......so you should argue the science. Perhaps you KNOW your support of abortion is rooted in your personhood philosophy and not reality so you are trying a religious argument.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Governor, The Ogallala aquifer is running dry, what are we going to do?

"We will follow the God's Law, as I interpret it, and outlaw women between the ages of 18-49 from not being pregnant!"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know Stubby has been flustered, stymied and discombobulated?

A Flurry of Fag Lames, he is so clever that Little Stubby!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This should help

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Holy shit, it's Just Facts* Jigs up gang, she's got us cornered!

The people that click the link(because I already know you guys are too ignorant but I know others read) can find every citation.

It's a collection of facts and their citations collected on an easy to navigate site intended to assist people in this debate. It is not pro life. It is not pro choice. It's just facts.

You guys are already being backed into the corner, losing this particular fight. Rest in Piss, RoeVWade

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Governor, The Ogallala aquifer is running dry, what are we going to do?
Ooo. I know

put tampons in all the boysbathrooms. Lolz

I bet he thinks that some "con" lie. That or he sees nothing wrong with it.
200.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And Bans abortions from the moment of fertilization

Now cue the prosecutions of normal spontaneous miscarriages.

Wait for the backlash. It is coming. Idiots.

Democrats were apathetic about the fall elections until this lunacy started.

You are not supposed to say the quiet part out loud, stupid! Why do you think Kagan had that draft opinion leaked?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are not supposed to say the quiet part out loud, stupid! Why do you think Kagan had that draft opinion leaked?

Sure she did.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sure she did.
My Money's on Ginni Thomas.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure she did.
My Money's on Ginni Thomas.

She is an agnorant asshole. I bet you're right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! I'll see your first breath with:
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
and raise you a:
Even in the womb, Jacob struggled with his brother. when he became a man, he even fought with God.