Influencer makes 2 millions and we must slave our life time

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I guess we made something wrong. Paying taxes, being nice, cucking, slaving and Gen Z or millenials are not happy.

The tools they have now are better than ever.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Do you post like this all the time?
Sorry pal. Are you new here, asking a superstar and former heavyweight champion a question? With 31 posts? Is that satire?

Hit 250 to become at least an undercarder. Okay?

I dont talk with jobbers. Until then, enjoy this nice BLOCK.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Hes a Barbie doll obsessed weirdo, talks constant shit and makes empty threats. Just stomp all over him.
At least I make premium threads. Unique and innovative, you sick freak!!!
When did you ever cummeded up with something cool.

HAve you seen the video at least, you son of a scum!!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
I find the whole 'influencer' thing to be beyond fuckin ridiculous. These fuckin talentless shitstains are dumbing down the world to the point that the most powerful nation on earth (or the one in most debt. Depends which way you look at it) lauds the worst (non) politician ever and rewrites the law to allow selected people in a position of power to break the law at their whim and get even more popular in the process. Can you see the connection here? It's got so bad that only influencers matter. Have you realised just how fuckin dumb most of Gen Z are? Cos the only job anyone aspires to is that of 'Influencer'. We may as well close all the schools and just give the money to Tik Tok to produce more worthless shite.