Influencer Causes Riot In NYC

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Let me guess ... it was niggers, right?
Well, as the vid shows - there were definitely some whiteys in there, but mostly blacks. People who don't like it when they don't get their free shit. It's a shame but when you see this stuff you have to ask - what the fuck is with this culture(?). Youth culture for the most part sucks.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, as the vid shows - there were definitely some whiteys in there, but mostly blacks. People who don't like it when they don't get their free shit. It's a shame but when you see this stuff you have to ask - what the fuck is with this culture(?). Youth culture for the most part sucks.
Those angry kids rioting in NYC brought back disturbing images of grown ass adults throwing a major tantrum in our nation's capital for the same reason as the kids, they didn't get what they wanted.

:Whaaa:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Those angry kids rioting in NYC brought back disturbing images of grown ass adults throwing a major tantrum in our nation's capital for the same reason as the kids, they didn't get what they wanted.

:Whaaa:
I wasn't aiming for an equivalency. I'm just saying that this sort of shit is why I no longer go to NYC as I had since my teen years. No more are there free plays here and there and cultural events, friendly conversation to be had with people you meet, peaceful gatherings in the parks and squares. Instead you have this shit. And that is what it is - shit....and the people and culture that cause it are shit.