Bidenflation causes the Biden recession.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dumb asses who voted for this dementia riddled idiot caused this.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go pay for your $5 per gallon gas and your 50% higher food prices.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I miss the $0.59 per dozen eggs at Aldi. Shit is $2.99 now.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
In other news Mick Mulvaney one of Trump's many many excellent Serial Chiefs of Staff during his short term in office, is testifying to the Select J6 Committee, let the Trump bad mouthing begin. "I din't even know Mick Mulvaney, I think he brought me Diet Cokes"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The Fed doesn't think so.
Even if wrong, we have recessions from time to time.
Blaming presidents for recessions is stupid.
Besides which, the current economy was more influenced by Trumps failed policies than anything Biden did.
Have a nice day.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
In other news Mick Mulvaney one of Trump's many many excellent Serial Chiefs of Staff during his short term in office, is testifying to the Select J6 Committee, let the Trump bad mouthing begin. "I din't even know Mick Mulvaney, I think he brought me Diet Cokes"
Lots of important peeps in The Orange Man's administration he didn't know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Besides which, the current economy was more influenced by Trumps failed policies than anything Biden did.
Have a nice day.

Why dont you list these failed policies specifically and explain what the failure is.

Its fucking astounding anyone can say that at this point. The world is significantly worse off today than it was before democrats ran the whole show. We can and do provide specific policies that democrats have passed that have caused nothing but grief for the people. I have yet to see one single Trump policy (listed truthfully and factually) that was "failed".

All I've ever seen brought up was the wall. As if the wall itself failed when in reality democrats blocked and shat on the endeavor the entire way because they are authoritarian brats who dont care what the people want or voted for. As if that reflects poorly on Trump when it really just shows how spiteful and hateful democrats are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lying leftist says what? They are nothing but paid leftist liars.
Fox is full of shit. As are you.
Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Because its gotta corporate media. It's either corporate media or another corporate media. And you guys think you are open minded and you've got this shrunken worldview that its either CNN and leftwing corporate media or Fox.

Fucking hell. We are gonna be eating fucking bugs living in state assigned housing. Maybe then you guys will realize you've been duped and manipulated into hating other Americans for no fucking good reason.

You are all dangerous to ordinary people. And apparently incapable of seeing how.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The good news about this is we cam see exactly who the liars are.
I love how you are able to be so facilely ignorant!

I'm confident you love seeing yourself as more intelligent and enlightened and better than others.

If you didnt love it so much, youd be a normal humble and not so narrow minded and one sided person.

Your whole sense of self is probably grounded in partisan politics and seeing your "side" as enlightened heros and everyone else as ignorant trash.

It makes you feel good. So we know you love it and love looking down upon and shitting on others.

Its pathetic though and its proving to be very destructive and I'm happy for you that you can afford it, but its pretty fucked up how numb you are to the genuine struggles and suffering of other people.

But at least you love feeling like its others who are ignorant.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The good news about this is we cam see exactly who the liars are.
I love how you are able to be so facilely ignorant!

I'm confident you love seeing yourself as more intelligent and enlightened and better than others.

522x0

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have a nice day.

Why dont you list these failed policies specifically and explain what the failure is.

Its fucking astounding anyone can say that at this point. The world is significantly worse off today than it was before democrats ran the whole show. We can and do provide specific policies that democrats have passed that have caused nothing but grief for the people. I have yet to see one single Trump policy (listed truthfully and factually) that was "failed".

All I've ever seen brought up was the wall. As if the wall itself failed when in reality democrats blocked and shat on the endeavor the entire way because they are authoritarian brats who dont care what the people want or voted for. As if that reflects poorly on Trump when it really just shows how spiteful and hateful democrats are.

I just hope if it's a Republican who gets back in it isn't Trump. Last time no less than 1/2 the world had a nervous breakdown. The world needs a (much) Kinder gentler Republican @Dove.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have a nice day.

I just hope if it's a Republican who gets back in it isn't Trump. Last time no less than 1/2 the world had a nervous breakdown. The world needs a (much) Kinder gentler Republican @Dove.

You want an establishment guy who labels himself a Republican but isnt actually different from the typical shit we have been served for years.

You don't want single moms to afford gas and food because Trump isnt "nice". Youd rather us all suffer with bad policies because you dont want anyone the media unfairly attacks.

What we actually need is honest and objective media, Joe. Trump was great. The insane lies and reaction to Trump was disgusting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.

I think it was intentional because it's the only way they thought the could control inflation.

Bank of Canada followed the strategy as the US fed

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The same dullards who are lying and pretending a recession is not a recession are the same fools who claimed wild conspiracies about Trump, who constantly lie about the minor event of Jan 6th, who are always delusional about non-existent charges. They are fools and liars.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.
Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

“It will fluctuate, young man. It will fluctuate." Pierpont Morgan after being asked what the "Market" will do.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

“It will fluctuate, young man. It will fluctuate." Pierpont Morgan after being asked what the "Market" will do.
Exactly. Politicians and fiscal policy have little impact on economics long term with the exception of a war. Blaming Biden or even Trump solely is just plain dumb.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

I am talking in California at Albi's in 2021 had eggs for $0.59 a dozen. Look it up. You are the idiot, you don't know what you are talking about, the economy is in recession and you are just in denial. Which is sad.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine after everything witnessed, being so stupid and voting democrat

LMAO