Bidenflation causes the Biden recession.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lying leftist says what? They are nothing but paid leftist liars.
Fox is full of shit. As are you.
Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.
“It will fluctuate, young man. It will fluctuate." Pierpont Morgan after being asked what the "Market" will do.
Exactly. Politicians and fiscal policy have little impact on economics long term with the exception of a war. Blaming Biden or even Trump solely is just plain dumb.

Policies matter even if you want to pretend they don't. Yes, outlawing drilling on half of the U.S. and all off shore areas does impact oil and gas production. Yes, refusing to permit pipelines to efficiently transport oil and gas effects if fields are profitable or not and drives up transportation costs. Yes, closing down the pipeline from Canada blocked or at least raised the cost of bring Canadian oil to international markets. Yes, deliberately closing down five refineries since taking office has resulted in less gasoline supply and thus higher prices. Pushing evil and corrupt leftist ESG goals has harmed the actual economy.

You can keep lying and ignorantly claiming that regulations and policies have no effect but any intelligent person knows you are full of shit. Biden has surrounded himself with fat left extremists who have damaged the American economy due to their cult ideology and their ignorance which they think is a virtue. You kind of fall into the same category as them with your ignorance.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.
Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

I am talking in California at Albi's in 2021 had eggs for $0.59 a dozen. Look it up. You are the idiot, you don't know what you are talking about, the economy is in recession and you are just in denial. Which is sad.
Post a link. Probably a loss leader sale, or you're full of shit. Most likely FOS.
And, as I said before, maybe you don't see so good, if we are in a recession, The Fed will say so, and guess what, we'll come out of it. You're just trying to blame Biden, as usual, simply because you be a mad brah.
So much for a nice night, eh?
Try to have a better day tomorrow.

• LMAO
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm convinced oerdin is a retarded hurt fucker that pounds the keybored in frustraytion daily ahahahahahahahaa

his reatarded spin he puts on absolutely everything to fit the space that helps heal him AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

“It will fluctuate, young man. It will fluctuate." Pierpont Morgan after being asked what the "Market" will do.
Exactly. Politicians and fiscal policy have little impact on economics long term with the exception of a war. Blaming Biden or even Trump solely is just plain dumb.

Policies matter even if you want to pretend they don't. Yes, outlawing drilling on half of the U.S. and all off shore areas does impact oil and gas production. Yes, refusing to permit pipelines to efficiently transport oil and gas effects if fields are profitable or not and drives up transportation costs. Yes, closing down the pipeline from Canada blocked or at least raised the cost of bring Canadian oil to international markets. Yes, deliberately closing down five refineries since taking office has resulted in less gasoline supply and thus higher prices. Pushing evil and corrupt leftist ESG goals has harmed the actual economy.

You can keep lying and ignorantly claiming that regulations and policies have no effect but any intelligent person knows you are full of shit. Biden has surrounded himself with fat left extremists who have damaged the American economy due to their cult ideology and their ignorance which they think is a virtue. You kind of fall into the same category as them with your ignorance.
U are mad.
I'm not-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm convinced oerdin is a retarded hurt fucker that pounds the keybored in frustraytion daily ahahahahahahahaa

his reatarded spin he puts on absolutely everything to fit the space that helps heal him AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Mad brah's always mad.

• LOL
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

I am talking in California at Albi's in 2021 had eggs for $0.59 a dozen. Look it up. You are the idiot, you don't know what you are talking about, the economy is in recession and you are just in denial. Which is sad.
Post a link. Probably a loss leader sale, or you're full of shit. Most likely FOS.
And, as I said before, maybe you don't see so good, if we are in a recession, The Fed will say so, and guess what, we'll come out of it. You're just trying to blame Biden, as usual, simply because you be a mad brah.

It was at the price for like two years. Yes, it probably was a lose leader sale at Aldi as the chain does want to be the cheapest on many items though it Jack's up prices on others (meat and produce are two things I never bought at Aldi).

That said, even competitors like Kroger had eggs for $0.59 a dozen in that last two years.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is from 2018 and says Walmart eggs were $0.69 a dozen.

You would routinely go to Aldi and find things like milk, butter, bread, and eggs were cheapest there.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Mad brah's always mad.
He would be mad if some rando thing made him smile for a moment.
He's the guy who gets mad at watching The Three Stooges. Even the Curly's make him frown.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

It was at the price for like two years. Yes, it probably was a lose leader sale at Aldi as the chain does want to be the cheapest on many items though it Jack's up prices on others (meat and produce are two things I never bought at Aldi).

That said, even competitors like Kroger had eggs for $0.59 a dozen in that last two years.

Pal, you can't bitch about the price of loss leaders. They aren't real. Of course they'll go up in price, they're a LOSS to the retailer.
Good lord-
I'm glad the Repubs have you on their team.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You would routinely go to Aldi and find things like milk, butter, bread, and eggs were cheapest there.
I know about Aldi. Their shit sucks. We have them here. It's a German company. Trader Joe's is under the same umbrella. Their shit sucks too.
Put it this way. Aldi coffee is what Rancid grows. Low elevation toilet water coffee.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is from 2021 and already they were talking about eggs at Albi's going up 61%. Bidenflation is real and, yes, policies matter and have real impact even if you want to lie and deny.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Mad brah's always mad.
He would be mad if some rando thing made him smile for a moment.
He's the guy who gets mad at watching The Three Stooges. Even the Curly's make him frown.
I read in some forum that when he last watched a Super Bowl Game he had a meltdown because the guys in the huddle out on the field(On the TeeVee) were talking about him.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know about Aldi. Their shit sucks. We have them here. It's a German company. Trader Joe's is under the same umbrella. Their shit sucks too.
Put it this way. Aldi coffee is what Rancid grows. Low elevation toilet water coffee.

Put the crack pipe down son. Trader Joe's is great and it is associated with Aldi South while all the Aldi stores in the US are owned by Aldi North. The company was split back in the 1950's when two brothers inherited the company and divided it in half.

Like I said, Aldi is not good for everything but they do have basics dirt cheap. Baked goods, generic cheeses, eggs, baked goods, milk, bread flour, etc...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
This is from 2021 and already they were talking about eggs at Albi's going up 61%. Bidenflation is real and, yes, policies matter and have real impact even if you want to lie and deny.
You're sniffing glue.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Put the crack pipe down son. Trader Joe's is great and it is associated with Aldi South while all the Aldi stores in the US are owned by Aldi North. The company was split back in the 1950's when two brothers inherited the company and divided it in half.

Like I said, Aldi is not good for everything but they do have basics dirt cheap. Baked goods, generic cheeses, eggs, baked goods, milk, bread flour, etc...
German brothers. Albrecht Discount or something like that. They sell shit products cheap. Notice the name brand products aren't so cheap, unless they are closeouts. I'll shop Walmart.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ok. Aldi has decent corn flakes. You can have that one win. But only buy the green beans if you like stems.

• LOL

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

German brothers. Albrecht Discount or something like that. They sell shit products cheap. Notice the name brand products aren't so cheap, unless they are closeouts. I'll shop Walmart.
In Trader Joe's defense they did bring 2 Buck Chuck to my little town.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine after everything witnessed, being so stupid and voting democrat

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

We need to be in a recession because of all the printed money that inundated the economy during the pandemic unemployment crisis. The strength of our dollar is determined by numerous factors and has nothing to do with policies implemented by our President…. it has most to do with the foreign exchange market.

People are saying it’s going to get better in the next 6 months… I don’t believe it. I believe the real estate market right now is a false market based on everyone being forced to work from home and deciding they needed a bigger house… well, at least those who were fortunate enough to have solid employment that enabled them to do that.

I predict that this market will eventually crash too. Which would be a good thing since rent is sky high. You can’t expect people to work and pay rent that is more than 1/3 of their earnings.

As our quality of life declines further… I expect you will see more and more “hiring” signs for places where abuse from customers is expected. No one wants to deal with the anger and hostility of people hopped up on politics, pandemic stressors and financial woes. But in true American fashion, they keep expecting us to work harder and harder with zero incentive to do so.

Until our minimum wage matches the cost of living, which hasn’t been true before 1970s… we will continue to fail as a society.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine after everything witnessed, being so stupid and voting democrat

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

We need to be in a recession because of all the printed money that inundated the economy during the pandemic unemployment crisis. The strength of our dollar is determined by numerous factors and has nothing to do with policies implemented by our President…. it has most to do with the foreign exchange market.

People are saying it’s going to get better in the next 6 months… I don’t believe it. I believe the real estate market right now is a false market based on everyone being forced to work from home and deciding they needed a bigger house… well, at least those who were fortunate enough to have solid employment that enabled them to do that.

I predict that this market will eventually crash too. Which would be a good thing since rent is sky high. You can’t expect people to work and pay rent that is more than 1/3 of their earnings.

As our quality of life declines further… I expect you will see more and more “hiring” signs for places where abuse from customers is expected. No one wants to deal with the anger and hostility of people hopped up on politics, pandemic stressors and financial woes. But in true American fashion, they keep expecting us to work harder and harder with zero incentive to do so.

Until our minimum wage matches the cost of living, which hasn’t been true before 1970s… we will continue to fail as a society.
And when the dust settles the "1%" will be an even more 'elite' group.

I guess we should cut their taxes, amirite GOP?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how these fools literally deny reality then pretend everyone else is some how wrong. They are cultists, plain and simple, and facts simply do not matter to them. The recession some how isn't a recession because a few days ago Dems tried to redefine the term. You have to pretend men are some how women because facts don't matter.

Evidence, facts, and reality are all things they ignore. They are just broken people like that.