Bidenflation causes the Biden recession.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
It is amazing how these fools literally deny reality then pretend everyone else is some how wrong. They are cultists, plain and simple, and facts simply do not matter to them. The recession some how isn't a recession because a few days ago Dems tried to redefine the term. You have to pretend men are some how women because facts don't matter.

Evidence, facts, and reality are all things they ignore. They are just broken people like that.
Blah blah blah.....Rephrase that more saliently, and to the pointedly.

AKA, TLDR.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
This is from 2018 and says Walmart eggs were $0.69 a dozen.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You would routinely go to Aldi and find things like milk, butter, bread, and eggs were cheapest there.
I know about Aldi. Their shit sucks. We have them here. It's a German company. Trader Joe's is under the same umbrella. Their shit sucks too.
Put it this way. Aldi coffee is what Rancid grows. Low elevation toilet water coffee.

Put the crack pipe down son. Trader Joe's is great and it is associated with Aldi South while all the Aldi stores in the US are owned by Aldi North. The company was split back in the 1950's when two brothers inherited the company and divided it in half.

Like I said, Aldi is not good for everything but they do have basics dirt cheap. Baked goods, generic cheeses, eggs, baked goods, milk, bread flour, etc...
German brothers. Albrecht Discount or something like that. They sell shit products cheap. Notice the name brand products aren't so cheap, unless they are closeouts. I'll shop Walmart.
In Trader Joe's defense they did bring 2 Buck Chuck to my little town.
What's that?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.

Heading off to work in a couple of hours.

Just never realized the Dems were running the whole world.

Dovey is unhinged.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You would routinely go to Aldi and find things like milk, butter, bread, and eggs were cheapest there.
I know about Aldi. Their shit sucks. We have them here. It's a German company. Trader Joe's is under the same umbrella. Their shit sucks too.
Put it this way. Aldi coffee is what Rancid grows. Low elevation toilet water coffee.

Put the crack pipe down son. Trader Joe's is great and it is associated with Aldi South while all the Aldi stores in the US are owned by Aldi North. The company was split back in the 1950's when two brothers inherited the company and divided it in half.

Like I said, Aldi is not good for everything but they do have basics dirt cheap. Baked goods, generic cheeses, eggs, baked goods, milk, bread flour, etc...
German brothers. Albrecht Discount or something like that. They sell shit products cheap. Notice the name brand products aren't so cheap, unless they are closeouts. I'll shop Walmart.
What's that?
A fairly decent bottle of wine originally retailed in CA Stores for $1.99 hence 2 Buck Chuck. Made by Charles Shaw former owner of an older larger scale winery.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nytimes.com graphics indicates a recession

gdp-quarterly-change-promo-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine after everything witnessed, being so stupid and voting democrat

LMAO

Lying leftist says what? They are nothing but paid leftist liars.
Fox is full of shit. As are you.
Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.
Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

I am talking in California at Albi's in 2021 had eggs for $0.59 a dozen. Look it up. You are the idiot, you don't know what you are talking about, the economy is in recession and you are just in denial. Which is sad.
Post a link. Probably a loss leader sale, or you're full of shit. Most likely FOS.
And, as I said before, maybe you don't see so good, if we are in a recession, The Fed will say so, and guess what, we'll come out of it. You're just trying to blame Biden, as usual, simply because you be a mad brah.
So much for a nice night, eh?
Try to have a better day tomorrow.

We need to be in a recession because of all the printed money that inundated the economy during the pandemic unemployment crisis. The strength of our dollar is determined by numerous factors and has nothing to do with policies implemented by our President…. it has most to do with the foreign exchange market.

People are saying it’s going to get better in the next 6 months… I don’t believe it. I believe the real estate market right now is a false market based on everyone being forced to work from home and deciding they needed a bigger house… well, at least those who were fortunate enough to have solid employment that enabled them to do that.

I predict that this market will eventually crash too. Which would be a good thing since rent is sky high. You can’t expect people to work and pay rent that is more than 1/3 of their earnings.

As our quality of life declines further… I expect you will see more and more “hiring” signs for places where abuse from customers is expected. No one wants to deal with the anger and hostility of people hopped up on politics, pandemic stressors and financial woes. But in true American fashion, they keep expecting us to work harder and harder with zero incentive to do so.

Until our minimum wage matches the cost of living, which hasn’t been true before 1970s… we will continue to fail as a society.
And when the dust settles the "1%" will be an even more 'elite' group.

I guess we should cut their taxes, amirite GOP?
Oweirdone is still contemplating why his immigrant refugee bride hates his white racist Republican ass so much that she refuses intimacy while accepting trips to Las Vegas with her immigrant children on his dime. Go figure….

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

The reality is the U.S. is in recession. You can cry and deny all you want but that is a fact. That you continue to lie and deny just shows what an absolute joke you are as a person.
Who's crying?
If the economy is in recession The Fed will state as much. I'm not taking the word of Fox or some angry guy who recalls a dozen eggs costing 59 cents tho. When was that, anyway? 1980?
I take a hard line with idiots, Dickden. Obviously you don't know how economies work, so arguing with you about it is just an exercise in futility.
Have A nice night-

I am talking in California at Albi's in 2021 had eggs for $0.59 a dozen. Look it up. You are the idiot, you don't know what you are talking about, the economy is in recession and you are just in denial. Which is sad.
Post a link. Probably a loss leader sale, or you're full of shit. Most likely FOS.
And, as I said before, maybe you don't see so good, if we are in a recession, The Fed will say so, and guess what, we'll come out of it. You're just trying to blame Biden, as usual, simply because you be a mad brah.

We need to be in a recession because of all the printed money that inundated the economy during the pandemic unemployment crisis. The strength of our dollar is determined by numerous factors and has nothing to do with policies implemented by our President…. it has most to do with the foreign exchange market.

People are saying it’s going to get better in the next 6 months… I don’t believe it. I believe the real estate market right now is a false market based on everyone being forced to work from home and deciding they needed a bigger house… well, at least those who were fortunate enough to have solid employment that enabled them to do that.

I predict that this market will eventually crash too. Which would be a good thing since rent is sky high. You can’t expect people to work and pay rent that is more than 1/3 of their earnings.

As our quality of life declines further… I expect you will see more and more “hiring” signs for places where abuse from customers is expected. No one wants to deal with the anger and hostility of people hopped up on politics, pandemic stressors and financial woes. But in true American fashion, they keep expecting us to work harder and harder with zero incentive to do so.

Until our minimum wage matches the cost of living, which hasn’t been true before 1970s… we will continue to fail as a society.

isn’t is sad that the disgruntled and unfortunately disgruntled and broken white supremacists still believe in this hype?

Oweirdone is still contemplating why his immigrant refugee bride hates his white racist Republican ass so much that she refuses intimacy while accepting trips to Las Vegas with her immigrant children on his dime. Go figure….
Whoa, do you think all the separateness in their "marriage of convenience", is a clue?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

isn’t is sad that the disgruntled and unfortunately disgruntled and broken white supremacists still believe in this hype?

Whoa, do you think all the separateness in their "marriage of convenience", is a clue?

I think it proves that he can’t handle the product of his own devise. He despises American women because we are “too progressive”

my question is: why do white women support a movement in opposition of their needs and oppositional rights?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To educate our low I.Q. leftists.

The craziest part is you actually believe I’m a BIden supporter… when you know from my repeated stances in posts that I’m not.

Go fuck your self and your weak ass representation of California.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It is amazing how these fools literally deny reality then pretend everyone else is some how wrong. They are cultists, plain and simple, and facts simply do not matter to them. The recession some how isn't a recession because a few days ago Dems tried to redefine the term. You have to pretend men are some how women because facts don't matter.

Evidence, facts, and reality are all things they ignore. They are just broken people like that.

If I were a fool… you’d be getting a blowey from the wife rigth now instead of her trying to figure out how to clean your trust out in favor of her lineage.

Inflation is the least of your worries, cuck.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

You do have an active imagination.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

I think it proves that he can’t handle the product of his own devise. He despises American women because we are “too progressive”

my question is: why do white women support a movement in opposition of their needs and oppositional rights?

Where do you nuts come up with nonsense like this?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's that?
A fairly decent bottle of wine originally retailed in CA Stores for $1.99 hence 2 Buck Chuck. Made by Charles Shaw former owner of an older larger scale winery.

I bought a case in California.

When I came back to Canada the customs charged me 200% duty. So each bottle ended up costing $6 each.

I guess that's how they pay for universal health care in Canada. ;-)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

What's that?

Yea I hear tell about their wine. I'm not a wine guy usually. Rarely. Gives me a headache.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO

Like I said,
Have a nice day.

Who's crying?
Have A nice night-

Where do you nuts come up with nonsense like this?

That's just how they think of other people outside their partisan cult bubble.

One time she told me she wanted to get a house more out away from all the business and have friends and family live in that area kinda like a commune. To get away from how fast paced and angry people are where she is from.

I asked her why she doesnt go more midwest. The reason? Not progressive enough. She also claims (like most progs in prog areas) that shes experienced and seen racism.

So instead of applying that scrunity to dems/progs....seeing as how shes witnessed and experienced this in a dem/prog populated blue progressive area. .....she blames Republicans. And thinks everyone who isnt dem/prog is Republican. So she doesnt even know what a Republican is.

But she knows she hates them and accuses them of being white supremacists because the angry, racist dems/progs she lives around say so.

People who align with progressives will literally let the country burn before admitting they could be wrong or mislead.

When she was still trying to "educate" me out of my stances (that she still doesnt even properly understand yet she believes shes right) I told her if we ended up with Biden and democrats behind the wheel of the country, life would become unaffordable for many. And many families like mine. And that it would complicate my families ability to renovate and/or buy a house.

And here we are with exactly that happening and shes just adjusted her narrative and rationalized so she can still pretend shes in the right and people who do not support dems/progs are just horrible and stupid people.

It's like politcal Stockholm syndrome. Everything they do complain about is the result of dem/prog policies. But they continue to blame and shit on people who had nothing to do with it who have been trying to vote to change the issues.

The only campaign dems/progs have is emotional bumper sticker politcs marketing policies that do nothing for ordinary Americans but harm them, chip away at our rights.....and the constant dishonest smearing and demonizing of their opposition. They have no platform to help improve the lives of anyone. And their followers are completely brainwashed to support bad policies and to hate opposition.

If they spent any time engaging in honest and normal civil discourse with other Americans it would shatter their bubble. They dont want that. So they take everything in bad faith and attack instead. So they will make shit up entirely to fit you into this stereotype theyve been programmed to have of others on the "other side".

Forget that it was actually democrats who were the party of slavery and jim crow and all that. They like their fantasy land and theyll stay in line with the narratives that dominate the mainstream culture. Theyll never tolerate any challenge to their status quo thinking no matter how absurd they have to get. When people actually start calling black people white supremacists and gaslighting them openly and using racist slurs against them.....they are way beyond reason.

They need to find ways to attack your character to degrade you into this cartoonish stereotype so they can justify the hate they harbor.

It's pretty pathetic.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's just how they think of other people outside their partisan cult bubble.

One time she told me she wanted to get a house more out away from all the business and have friends and family live in that area kinda like a commune. To get away from how fast paced and angry people are where she is from.

I asked her why she doesnt go more midwest. The reason? Not progressive enough. She also claims (like most progs in prog areas) that shes experienced and seen racism.

So instead of applying that scrunity to dems/progs....seeing as how shes witnessed and experienced this in a dem/prog populated blue progressive area. .....she blames Republicans. And thinks everyone who isnt dem/prog is Republican. So she doesnt even know what a Republican is.

But she knows she hates them and accuses them of being white supremacists because the angry, racist dems/progs she lives around say so.

People who align with progressives will literally let the country burn before admitting they could be wrong or mislead.

When she was still trying to "educate" me out of my stances (that she still doesnt even properly understand yet she believes shes right) I told her if we ended up with Biden and democrats behind the wheel of the country, life would become unaffordable for many. And many families like mine. And that it would complicate my families ability to renovate and/or buy a house.

And here we are with exactly that happening and shes just adjusted her narrative and rationalized so she can still pretend shes in the right and people who do not support dems/progs are just horrible and stupid people.

It's like politcal Stockholm syndrome. Everything they do complain about is the result of dem/prog policies. But they continue to blame and shit on people who had nothing to do with it who have been trying to vote to change the issues.

The only campaign dems/progs have is emotional bumper sticker politcs marketing policies that do nothing for ordinary Americans but harm them, chip away at our rights.....and the constant dishonest smearing and demonizing of their opposition. They have no platform to help improve the lives of anyone. And their followers are completely brainwashed to support bad policies and to hate opposition.

If they spent any time engaging in honest and normal civil discourse with other Americans it would shatter their bubble. They dont want that. So they take everything in bad faith and attack instead. So they will make shit up entirely to fit you into this stereotype theyve been programmed to have of others on the "other side".

Forget that it was actually democrats who were the party of slavery and jim crow and all that. They like their fantasy land and theyll stay in line with the narratives that dominate the mainstream culture. Theyll never tolerate any challenge to their status quo thinking no matter how absurd they have to get. When people actually start calling black people white supremacists and gaslighting them openly and using racist slurs against them.....they are way beyond reason.

They need to find ways to attack your character to degrade you into this cartoonish stereotype so they can justify the hate they harbor.

It's pretty pathetic.

tenor.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The question remains....if the US has just started or is in a recession now, how long with this one last?

Short and Sweet? Long and drawn out? or Steep 'n deep?

What's your prognostications, folks?