Bidenflation causes the Biden recession.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It will probably not be that deep of a recession but it is a recession. The real killer is the sky high inflation the majority of which is because of deranged Democrat policies but also is caused by other factors. So we are looking at long term stagflation.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It will probably not be that deep of a recession but it is a recession. The real killer is the sky high inflation the majority of which is because of deranged Democrat policies but also is caused by other factors. So we are looking at long term stagflation.

WEll, if that's the case, there'll probably be another after this one in this decade, eh?

...which could fall during a Republican administration should they replace the Democrats in 2024.

Seems oddly similar. A war somewhere. An Oil shock. A jump in commodity prices fuelling inflation. Lotsa Money printing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is likely to be another one with in less than a year due to high inflation and sky high energy prices. If the nationwide railroad strick happens and is prolonged then that will make things worse.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is likely to be another one with in less than a year due to high inflation and sky high energy prices. If the nationwide railroad strick happens and is prolonged then that will make things worse.

It sure reminds me of the 1970s.

Often these inflation binges don't end well.

There's usu a big crash or recession at the end.

I remember in the late 1970s, there was manic buying in real estate and then suddenly, the market crashed after interest rates went sky high into the double digits. A huge recession ensured in the early 80s which lasted a long time with high unemployment. Oil fell to $8 per barrel and things were depressed. Nations like Canada were in the shitter for at least a full decade after that. It was like living in a mini Great Depression. Jobs were scarce too.

So if yer a real estate speculator and have extra cash to spare, what happens next could be fer you.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you folks see this little gem? Bank of America had an internal memo where theor executives and analysts said "they hope conditions for American workers gets worse" so that they have less leverage to demand wage increases and benefits increases.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you folks see this little gem? Bank of America had an internal memo where theor executives and analysts said "they hope conditions for American workers gets worse" so that they have less leverage to demand wage increases and benefits increases.

Yes...this happened the world over in the 1980s.

The Big Banks, Corporations, US FED, Bank of Canada, European Banks more or less colluded I think to induce a recession back then too, cuz workers were getting too uppity and demanding more pay, etc.

Whether they an get away with that without inciting a major revolt this time remains to be seen.

People are more aware now thatn they were back in those days.

There's more of a paper trail exposed now.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have been able to co Vince people to give up theor civil and human rights in the name of fighting a virus which has a 99.998% survival rate and really only killed people over the age of 80 so why can't they use their paid propaganda outlets to push similar things?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One sign that a recession is well underway in the USA...there hardly seem to be any American tourists this year landing at the airport compared to past years. Airport traffic at Vancouver International is dead these days...even in the summer time on the weekends during what is normally considered high season.

So, it's a sign Americans aren't feeling so rich these days or are traveling that much outside of their country.

Probably thinking they can skip that vacation to Canada this year, even tho it's a .75 cent Canadian dollar.

COVID probably has something to do with it as well as people are more reluctant to fly given the health restrictions due to the pandemic.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe candid still has covid restrictions for international travel so that could also be part of it. I know that was wide spread anger at the authoritarian Trudupe regime as well. Especially as the government illegally repressed people's human and civil rights and confiscated bank accounts of people who never committed any crime.

A lot of Americans pulled money out of Canadian banks and investments after that. You country showed it really doesn't have the rule of law.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe candid still has covid restrictions for international travel so that could also be part of it. I know that was wide spread anger at the authoritarian Trudupe regime as well. Especially as the government illegally repressed people's human and civil rights and confiscated bank accounts of people who never committed any crime.

A lot of Americans pulled money out of Canadian banks and investments after that. You country showed it really doesn't have the rule of law.

True.

I think Trudeau overreacted to that situation.

He should have called Joe Rogan in to mediate that dispute.

Someone like that who could talk on their level.

The guv showed that its cabinet lacks depth.

The Minister of Labor at that time is some gay guy with an Ivy League type of education who probably hasn't picked up a shovel or driven a truck in his life.

Seemed Trudeau didn't have anyone in his cabient who could relate to the Truckers.

A cabinet can't be all pretty faces and women yanno.

Just like a sports team doesn't win championships with prima donnas, but it's the ginders who often win it for them eh.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are good for humor. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So many great options that exist on this earth. Merica is pretty low on the list. You blame Biden, I blame fatso.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, even left wing outlets are starting to report the truth.