An Inquiry Into The Nature And Causes Of Trumptarded Womens.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You creatures sure do have an obsession with a gay Asian journalist. It is like the truths he tells triggers you. Are you still upset that Antifa and BLM got exposed? It seems you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Except that the Stepford Wives were far more attractive than the Trump Tramps.

q9xh8khz-720.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You creatures sure do have an obsession with a gay Asian journalist. It is like the truths he tells triggers you. Are you still upset that Antifa and BLM got exposed? It seems you are.
Calm down, nobody cares what you do with your Andy Ngo Tweet Binder's in the privacy of your own boudoir.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn. Be more creative as your trolling is lazy.

0.1/10

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More projection, I see.

We are not the ones that demand full compliance to be considered women worthy of respect.

We are not the ones bending over backwards to accommodate abusive men. Like autogynophiliacs raping women in prison, exposing themselves to children, raping girls in school. Forced and coerced abortions.

Name one.....ONE thing, dems and progs offer women? Besides a finger raping fondling president with a son who solicited trafficked women?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Except that the Stepford Wives were far more attractive than the Trump Tramps.
Trumper's love the poorly manufactured sex objects.

Says the only guy here who has responded to my points about policies by asking to see my tits and calling me an ignorant slut.

Maybe rather than resorting to misogyny, you could give women a good reason to vote for your shit? Because as a woman all I've gotten from dems/progs is my sex based rights shitcanned.

Of course you are more comfortable just degrading women who do not walk in line with your narratives. Kinda like a real Stepford situation. You really want to reprogram those of us naughty girls who make their own decisions based on facts.

We need to just accept that men can be women and if we get attacked and assaulted or raped or our daughters get raped in school, it's just equality and it can be ignored. Or else we are the mindless NPC drones.

Let's vote for and support a finger rapist fondler for womens rights(that we dont have anymore cuz....Equality)

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More projection, I see.

We are not the ones that demand full compliance to be considered women worthy of respect.

We are not the ones bending over backwards to accommodate abusive men. Like autogynophiliacs raping women in prison, exposing themselves to children, raping girls in school. Forced and coerced abortions.

Name one.....ONE thing, dems and progs offer women? Besides a finger raping fondling president with a son who solicited trafficked women?

Yep, they keep making "confession through projection".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More projection, I see.

Yep, they keep making "confession through projection".

They do. And if they get criticized, it's just "teh right" so they can dismiss it.

Admin has nothing to back this misogynist opinion that women who disagree with him are dumb bimbos trained by men.

And he doesnt see any of the irony.

Meanwhile dems/progs are ushering in a form of the Handmaids tale for real in the form of gender ideology.

Their brains have been so scrambled they have no idea how to peg sexism or misogyny. They think its traditional values that are misogynist. They had this hammered into their heads so hard that even seeing women being raped and preyed upon as a result of dem/prog policy being ignored doesnt register.

They are forcing women to sacrifice their safety and dignity for MENs feelings. And if you even question this. ....you get labeled and attacked. Activists literally call for violence against women and are cruel and degrading to rape victims.