Silverback, Come Back With a Signature Bronze Performance

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I lit up you the fuck up both times we acknowledged each other. Even the one poster I despise - Attention Whore - flopped right in and laughed at you after I told you that the short jorts you were trying to defend wearing made your wife the one who wore the pants in the family that you're no longer a real part of.

You're busted and rusty. You're no longer the BumSpud that one-hitter-quittered sum cun`T in the callout you two agreed to. cun`T alocked the thread and later went on to censor a song I wrote, inspired by what his dreamgirl BBB had somehow found on EB and posted. I naturally brazenly sang over some pleasant YT musical in the process of humiliating the dispicable runt. But enough about him/that.

Let's rock, Bum. Let's show everyone here what's really up. I outted your obvious Silverback nic-switch at BH, to the point where even Jewels came out to confirm it, laughing right at you. Whoops!?

I'll immediately know if it's really you responding to this under your lazy "Silverback" nic. I thought more of you when you referred to yourself as some small potato shoved up an old Englishman's ass. Can you still do what you used to at BH? Let's find out the hard way...

SSS
- Hesitation on your part will make you look broken.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I lit up you the fuck up both times we acknowledged each other. Even the one poster I despise - Attention Whore - flopped right in and laughed at you after I told you that the short jorts you were trying to defend wearing made your wife the one who wore the pants in the family that you're no longer a real part of.

You're busted and rusty. You're no longer the BumSpud that one-hitter-quittered sum cun`T in the callout you two agreed to. cun`T alocked the thread and later went on to censor a song I wrote, inspired by what his dreamgirl BBB had somehow found on EB and posted. I naturally brazenly sang over some pleasant YT musical in the process of humiliating the dispicable runt. But enough about him/that.

Let's rock, Bum. Let's show everyone here what's really up. I outted your obvious Silverback nic-switch at BH, to the point where even Jewels came out to confirm it, laughing right at you. Whoops!?

I'll immediately know if it's really you responding to this under your lazy "Silverback" nic. I thought more of you when you referred to yourself as some small potato shoved up an old Englishman's ass. Can you still do what you used to at BH? Let's find out the hard way...

SSS
- Hesitation on your part will make you look broken.

At the very least you spelled "potato" correctly.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a boring wad this SSS faggot is LOL

fucking poodles ! POODLES !!!

you fuCking FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BumCrud was never any good.

It was me and me alone who broke that fucktard.

I beat the living shit out the tard in a match then had him having seizures in threads saying he wanted to judge his own matches at FC.

He wasn’t that good.