No worries, rainbow streaks in the Ohio waters simply means that nature is LGBTQ+ supportive.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
They are not lying. they told you they are monitoring air quality. ground and water are not air and monitoring them might make biden look bad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a certain irony to the same people who claimed gas stoves were so unsafe they had to be banned now claiming the toxic cloud of vynal cloride is perfectly safe.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And notice how all the leftist lemmings around here play along?

smoke plumes filled with toxins and millions of gallons of fuel leaked into the ocean - Nothing to worry about

Gas stoves and plastic straws? -- You're DESTROYING the earf

idiots... every last one of them

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, I read the extremely weak claim that it wasn't a traditional natural disaster but obviously that was a total lie as President's have declared disaster zones for man made disasters dozens and dozens of times in the past. Obviously, Jim Crow Joe is just playing politics because Ohio is run by a Republican governor.

To be a democrap is to hate America and to be an enemy of the people.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Try not to be so intimidated by the truth. Why does this disaster have to be political? Hey, I’ve got it. Let’s resolve it and be done with it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I notice you like to lie and cover for the misdeeds of the Democrats. Why not be honest and judge both sides by the same standards?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I notice you like to lie and cover for the misdeeds of the Democrats. Why not be honest and judge both sides by the same standards?
Asking a libtard to be honest is like asking a leopard to change it's spots

We all know that isn't going to happen and how this same exact conversation would be going if this had happened under Trump and Trump had denied funds.

Hell, Trump could have emptied the treasury helping these people and rodents like sewage would still be crying foul for one reason or another

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, I read the extremely weak claim that it wasn't a traditional natural disaster but obviously that was a total lie as President's have declared disaster zones for man made disasters dozens and dozens of times in the past. Obviously, Jim Crow Joe is just playing politics because Ohio is run by a Republican governor.

To be a democrap is to hate America and to be an enemy of the people.

I'm more of the opinion that Creepy Uncle Joe is playing politics because he's owned by corporate interests, including those of the railroad barons. That's why he killed the railroad strike not long ago, too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do y’all hate the truth? Just more meaningless nothing. Fatso = fail

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm more of the opinion that Creepy Uncle Joe is playing politics because he's owned by corporate interests, including those of the railroad barons. That's why he killed the railroad strike not long ago, too.

Do you have an issue with unions? Seems so?