Instagram, fbook are down right now, big outage...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, the liberal social engineering service took a severe hit yesterday on 60 Minutes.

Nothing new to who's been paying attention, but I guess prog retardation is so huge at this point, they don't care.

Manipulation is bliss for them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Good riddance. My hope is they were hacked.
Unfortunately, it'd be pretty hard to take them down that easily, but I hope they go thru several attacks from now on and that eventually drives them to ruin.

Their stocks are down almost 6% TODAY.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, the liberal social engineering service took a severe hit yesterday on 60 Minutes.

Nothing new to who's been paying attention, but I guess prog retardation is so huge at this point, they don't care.

How's Trumps new social media site going?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazoo's dependency on Whatsapp (a Fecalbook company) is costing us dearly today, again

Many need the chat service to work and do business.

Telegram is a lot better and safer too.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

How's Trumps new social media site going?

Fecalbook is more fun, very easy to piss off libtards there these days.

After you learn how to offend without breaking their TOS, it's awesome

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the service that progtards revere and idolize. A propaganda machine vying the complete destruction of the western society.

"By now you're surely familiar with The Wall Street Journal's "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
" project, in which Journal reporters gained access to -- and exposed -- a treasure trove of internal Facebook documents. These documents detail everything from the company's controversial XCheck program (which "whitelists" VIP Facebook users to post anything they want on the platform), to problems with Instagram and how it harms the mental health of teenage girls, to how human traffickers and armed groups conduct nefarious business openly on the social network. "

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck Fakebook! I never joined that shit show, and never will! PA-TOOOOOO!!!

I laugh at their demise hahahaha

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Their "safe space" is down hahahaha.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

This site can’t be reached
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

iu

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am missing it... I have an anonymous account there that I photoshop with. They have MANY photoshop request groups that are awesome !!! Oh well... not going to kill me for a day or 2 not to chop, I guess :/

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am missing it... I have an anonymous account there that I photoshop with. They have MANY photoshop request groups that are awesome !!! Oh well... not going to kill me for a day or 2 not to chop, I guess :/
Hi:)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the service that progtards revere and idolize. A propaganda machine vying the complete destruction of the western society.

We do, Why wasn't I told?

Because you dont listen to anyone and you've decided anyone who tries to tell you is your ideological enemy.

It sucks pretty bad. That's the painful part when fascism amps up. Being betrayed by our neighbors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope it stays down

Fucking hot garbage

I've a facebook page since I was at your place lol.

I hope it comes up long enough for me to get all my pictures at least. I should really make sure I have all that saved already.

I'm always in FB jail anyway. I was banned over memes I posted in fucking 2017.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I hope it stays down

Fucking hot garbage

I've a facebook page since I was at your place lol.

I hope it comes up long enough for me to get all my pictures at least. I should really make sure I have all that saved already.

I'm always in FB jail anyway. I was banned over memes I posted in fucking 2017.

Getting a 30 day ban every month was a routine for me a few years back Lol/.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's what happens when a person invests too much of their lives in social media websites. When they build fake lives built on fake entities their lives or daily existence come crashing down too like a rock