International Court prosecutor wants to arrest Netanyahu

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Here's to his success!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Netanyahu is 100% Evil & his face has the look of a crazy man past the point of No Return.

bibi111.jpeg

Baby Killer & bona fide Jewish Nazi eh.

N drinks the blood of Children.

Hitler would be proud of him.

Satan has a place waiting for Netanyahu in Hell.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Which one of these murdering dirtbags will ever be handcuffed to a bolted down chair in the Hague as justice demands?

Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei_casting_his_vote_for_2017_election_3.jpg

67049908_906.webp

01000000-c0a8-0242-a1af-08dbdc8972c0_w408_r0_s.jpg
GTY_bashar_al_assad_balcony_tk_130829_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Uhm, they are addressing the current crisis in Gaza first off. Second, they did name Hamas leaders in their announcement too.
islam/muslims are the problem, madam...as are all radical conservatives.
. PS: would you look great in a burka?
You know they are now arresting men in Iran for wearing shorts in 110 degree heat.
.The morality police there.

allah sez.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
islam/muslims are the problem, madam...as are all radical conservatives.
. PS: would you look great in a burka?
You know they are now arresting men in Iran for wearing shorts in 110 degree heat.
.The morality police there.

allah sez.

Now you're pivoting to a different discussion and not addressing LB's op at all.

If you want to discuss your abject hate for Islam, maybe you can do it on another thread.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
If one would call themselves Liberal they will always oppose radical conservatism and not admonish it's opposition.

I do not expect "libs" to understand that.
Nonetheless...I mention it in passing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If one would call themselves Liberal they will always oppose radical conservatism and not admonish it's opposition.

I do not expect "libs" to understand that.
Nonetheless...I mention it in passing.

I don't live in the Middle East, so I have no say on what happens there. Am I opposed to some things in many of the fundamentalist Islamic countries? Of course.

What are we supposed to do about it? Go to war with Islam? Really?! Explain how that would work.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

Another example of Fat @Lily exhibiting poor communication skills!!!

I don't live in the Middle East, so I have no say on what happens there.

Okay, so she clearly implied that one must live in a place to have a say on what happens there.

Note: She did not say "I don't live in the Middle East and my tax dollars do not go there, so I have no say on what happens there."

Now she says....

My tax dollars do go to Israel.

I have a say.

I mean, if I have to explain this any further then The Reader is as confused as The Leaker.

Poor.

Fat.

@Lily.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

Another example of Fat @Lily exhibiting poor communication skills!!!

Okay, so she clearly implied that one must live in a place to have a say on what happens there.

Note: She did not say "I don't live in the Middle East and my tax dollars do not go there, so I have no say on what happens there."

Now she says....

I mean, if I have to explain this any further then The Reader is as confused as The Leaker.

Poor.

Fat.

@Lily.

This is casual conversation. I'm not writing an editorial, nor a white paper, or any kind of serious prose.

That being said, go fuck yourself. Keep your dog out of it, please.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is casual conversation. I'm not writing an editorial, nor a white paper, or any kind of serious prose.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Now Porky the Forum Pig is claiming that it is okay for her to contradict herself immediately because is is just "casual conversation".

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Now Porky the Forum Pig is claiming that it is okay for her to contradict herself immediately because is is just "casual conversation".

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I didn't contradict myself at all. There can be more than one reason for my beliefs.

I'm not a linear thinking fucktard like you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not only has Fat @Lily embarrassed herself with her immediate contradiction.....

She does not seem to realize that her tax dollars go to several countries in the Middle East!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

What a stooge!!!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Not only has Fat @Lily embarrassed herself with her immediate contradiction.....

She does not seem to realize that her tax dollars go to several countries in the Middle East!!!!

What a stooge!!!!
Shouldn't you be sucking on your Corvette's exhaust pipe about now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a stooge!!!!

Sure, I do. We, as Americans, have some influence, but it's limited because of our relationship with Israel. However, all those countries combined don't get nearly as much as Israel.

And the Israelis are the ones killing tens of thousands of people...and most of them are women and children.

I can prioritize my concern and interest as I please, dumb fuck.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sure, I do. We, as Americans, have some influence, but it's limited because of our relationship with Israel. However, all those countries combined don't get nearly as much as Israel.

Wow.

Now Fat @Lily has confirmed that she does not realize that Israel is part of the Middle East.

She is hopeless.