In an overwhelming defeat for International Trumpism, Lula defeats Bolsonaro.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even with Twitter having his back could save the right wing authoritarian's grip on power.

AM1hOqI.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rancid is shaking his keyboard in big anger!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whatever happened to "We lost, we have to do better next election?"

What in the holy fuck is a democracy about then? I accept elections only when I win?

Hey, 3 year old's, grow the fuck up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Whatever happened to "We lost, we have to do better next election?"

What in the holy fuck is a democracy about then? I accept elections only when I win?

Hey, 3 year old's, grow the fuck up.
Just like the Conservatives across America trying to make laws allowing them to simply overturn elections they don't like.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That would be the final straw in destroying their cultures. No one needs to know what everyone else is thinking 24/7...especially not in the village downriver.
information obesity ....

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don't appreciate the destruction of my own country, so yeah, I didn't like a corrupt thief and his fraud.

But things happen for a reason. And this is not over yet.

Congress and senate were crammed with conservatives. So it's gonna be at least interesting.
Didn’t your Supreme Court vacate the ‘trumped’ up charges against Lula?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don't appreciate the destruction of my own country, so yeah, I didn't like a corrupt thief and his fraud.

But things happen for a reason. And this is not over yet.

Congress and senate were crammed with conservatives. So it's gonna be at least interesting.

Sounds like another fatso Trump debacle. Your candidate lost. Boo hoo

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t your Supreme Court vacate the ‘trumped’ up charges against Lula?
The same supreme court that was appointed by Lula, Dilma and Temer?

The same supreme court that fell in line after the ONLY judge who stood up against these criminals died in a suspicious plane accident that couldn't be investigated because Dilma turned all air crashes into "secret investigations" a few months before?

You know nothing, as usual.

The same supreme court acted along the electoral justice to elect Lula, in another display of undeniable bias.

Listen, you fuckers keep working for the destruction of everything that's good and decent and enslaving of the world. We'll keep trying to avoid that. Ok?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that you need to catch up to the rest of the universe. Abortion has been around for 50 years. It serviced humanity and the planet earth well. As if there’s no enough humans. It’s got nothing to do with liberals. Try basic intelligence

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that you need to catch up to the rest of the universe. Abortion has been around for 50 years. It serviced humanity and the planet earth well. As if there’s no enough humans. It’s got nothing to do with liberals. Try basic intelligence

I'd support abortion if we had a time machine and we could go back and abort those who support abortion today. Then it would make sense.

You're almost biting the dust, so I imagine you really don't a give a shit anymore. If you're so worried about overpopulation, why don't you jump in front of a truck?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Thugs are already starting the commemorations

Remember all the fire in food processing plants?

Well, it'd make sense to set fire on food distribution centers too, right?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd support abortion if we had a time machine and we could go back and abort those who support abortion today. Then it would make sense.

You're almost biting the dust, so I imagine you really don't a give a shit anymore. If you're so worried about overpopulation, why don't you jump in front of a truck?

I don’t give a shit about Brazil. Your man just got voted out. What’s gonna keep you there?