LOL, Moscow Mitch's Home Vandalized, Yuuge Defeat For Trumptardery!

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Are you a lib? Yes? Case closed.
Since your message was right below mine, I guess you were talking to me. Quoting helps to make this clear!

But the answer is: NO
"Weres my money"

Yep, without a doubt written by a Democrat. He couldn't even write "Where is my money?" correctly.

So you're good with the decision to give the rich a second round of big bucks and give everyone else 600?
I make a little over 200K per year and I didn't even get the 600.00

In fact, I just got a letter telling me I owe another 458.52

Some people just don't know how to be happy. You pay more in taxes than the wealthy do. I bet you count yourself among them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Antifa is claiming the attack on McConnell's house just like they claimed the attack on Pelosi's house. It doesn't look like they could muster more than one or two people in Kentucky though and probably drove in from out of state.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Antifa is claiming the attack on McConnell's house just like they claimed the attack on Pelosi's house. It doesn't look like they could muster more than one or two people in Kentucky though and probably drove in from out of state.
You're kidding, right? Plenty of antifascists in KY, maybe not in Lex or Frankfort but for sure in Louisville. Hell, I been playing bluegrass with thirty, forty of 'em for many years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like Mitch but I don't condone defacing someone's property......or TEARING DOWN AND VANDALIZING HISTORICAL MONUMENTS!!!!!

I don't condone it, either, but I'm not crying about it. People will surely die as a direct result of his atrocious behavior. Fuck him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad he didnt walk out with an AR and mow em all down! I bet the clown that sprayed that was some cunt lib that doesnt even pay taxes ITFP! Time to start burning these asshole libs in the streets!
Who all that urge for violence? :(
:ThumbsUp3:
I used to wonder why you people supported the destruction of others property whilest crying about your own getting fuked up but I've decided to be more like you instead! :Welcome8:
Didn't Pelosi's home get vandalized the same night?

Don't see anyone crying about that.... collateral damage, look it up Rambo.
I'll say this one more time, ass clown: The people who did the vandalizing are YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!! Those same people were lionized by you and Nancy all fukin year long. Therefore, NOTHING and NO ONE should complain about your people doing what you people celebrated. However, the libs that fucked with the turtle, well I should be declared grand fukin inquisitor, the libs handed over to me personally, and I will burn the motherfuckers alive in my own front yard for all the world to see!!!!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad he didnt walk out with an AR and mow em all down! I bet the clown that sprayed that was some cunt lib that doesnt even pay taxes ITFP! Time to start burning these asshole libs in the streets!
I used to wonder why you people supported the destruction of others property whilest crying about your own getting fuked up but I've decided to be more like you instead! :Welcome8:

I'll say this one more time, ass clown: The people who did the vandalizing are YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!! Those same people were lionized by you and Nancy all fukin year long. Therefore, NOTHING and NO ONE should complain about your people doing what you people celebrated. However, the libs that fucked with the turtle, well I should be declared grand fukin inquisitor, the libs handed over to me personally, and I will burn the motherfuckers alive in my own front yard for all the world to see!!!!
Thanks for not poasting a pic of you strokin yer schlong while you typed that with one hand, Rambo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for not poasting a pic of you strokin yer schlong while you typed that with one hand, Rambo.
No doubt you're afraid of seeing something you'll like! Ehh, faggit?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa are now attacking the homes of other Senators.

Funny how I can see it yet Facebook won't let anyone share the url. Gee, it is almost like they are censoring info which makes their side look bad, again.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Why do you post as if you're yelling while typing?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am pleasantly surprised at the strength and stamina of this thread, kudos to all you trumptarders for you lame efforts.

:Scream: