LOL, Moscow Mitch's Home Vandalized, Yuuge Defeat For Trumptardery!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

EqvBgtaW4AA_w9Z
EqvBhTkXcAQHtbA

KAPWNT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad he didnt walk out with an AR and mow em all down! I bet the clown that sprayed that was some cunt lib that doesnt even pay taxes ITFP! Time to start burning these asshole libs in the streets!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Too bad he didnt walk out with an AR and mow em all down! I bet the clown that sprayed that was some cunt lib that doesnt even pay taxes ITFP! Time to start burning these asshole libs in the streets!
Who all that urge for violence? :(

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:ThumbsUp3:
I used to wonder why you people supported the destruction of others property whilest crying about your own getting fuked up but I've decided to be more like you instead! :Welcome8:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
tenor.gif

Get some rest friend.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I used to wonder why you people supported the destruction of others property whilest crying about your own getting fuked up but I've decided to be more like you instead! :Welcome8:
I do not understand why you think I would do any of those things. How come you know "so much" about me?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The vandalism comes after McConnell
for $2,000 direct cash payments to American households that qualify — an idea supported by President Donald Trump, 44 House Republicans and several Senate Republicans and most House Democrats.

"The Senate is not going to be bullied into rushing out more borrowed money into the hands of Democrats’ rich friends who don’t need the help," McConnell said in a Senate floor speech Wednesday."

^^^^^ The man should be facing the guillotine. How does he twist this into being about the rich when the rich already got theirs, 1000 times over? It's stunning hubris.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"The vandalism comes after McConnell
for $2,000 direct cash payments to American households that qualify — an idea supported by President Donald Trump, 44 House Republicans and several Senate Republicans and most House Democrats.

"The Senate is not going to be bullied into rushing out more borrowed money into the hands of Democrats’ rich friends who don’t need the help," McConnell said in a Senate floor speech Wednesday."

^^^^^ The man should be facing the guillotine.
But Dems!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's lokbrain's troll. Violence, violence, and more violence. It's all he ever posts. And then he claims to be a Christian.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mitch is concerned about the national debt. WTF!!!! After printing trillions and handing it out to rich people, he's suddenly so concerned about the debt he won't give relief to working Americans? How do you cons rationalize this BS??????? How? I will never understand. It's ludicrous. Blatant hypocrisy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Mitch is concerned about the national debt. WTF!!!! After printing trillions and handing it out to rich people, he's suddenly so concerned about the debt he won't give relief to working Americans? How do you cons rationalize this BS??????? How? I will never understand. It's ludicrous. Blatant hypocrisy.
own_this_boot.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If dems gave a shit about the little people, they would have passed a clean bill with $2000 checks ITFP and without any other pork. As it stands, they couldnt even pass a bill with just $600 checks. PWN3D! Now the rabid libcunts that trashed pelosi's place, those were her peeps and she didnt do right by them so that cunt got what she deserved! The libtard cunts that trashed Mitch's place, he doesnt represent those scumbags so they shouldnt be grieved whatsoever. You cunt libs know how it is, "not my president" "not my senator", "not my representative". LOL! Fukin hypocrites!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Weres my money"

Yep, without a doubt written by a Democrat. He couldn't even write "Where is my money?" correctly.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a lib? Yes? Case closed.
Since your message was right below mine, I guess you were talking to me. Quoting helps to make this clear!

But the answer is: NO
"Weres my money"

Yep, without a doubt written by a Democrat. He couldn't even write "Where is my money?" correctly.

So you're good with the decision to give the rich a second round of big bucks and give everyone else 600?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which "big bucks" do you imagine to be in the covid relief agreement?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Since your message was right below mine, I guess you were talking to me. Quoting helps to make this clear!

"Weres my money"

So you're good with the decision to give the rich a second round of big bucks and give everyone else 600?
I make a little over 200K per year and I didn't even get the 600.00

In fact, I just got a letter telling me I owe another 458.52

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Weres my money"

Incredible for a Dwarf whos here 24/7.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Weres my money"

h

"Weres my money"

How much is that in metric money?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Weres my money"

LOL! I know, right? Last year, my wife and I paid about 55K in federal taxes. All people like us do is pay and pay and pay so the bum assed leaches can sit on their asses or go out rioting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

"Weres my money"

LOL! I know, right? Last year, my wife and I paid about 55K in federal taxes. All people like us do is pay and pay and pay so the bum assed leaches can sit on their asses or go out rioting.
I'm saying. We pay for these parasite degenerates to keep breathing

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn't Pelosi's home get vandalized the same night?

Don't see anyone crying about that.... collateral damage, look it up Rambo.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Weres my money"

Trump paid $750.00, you must be a double secret brazillionaire!