In a stunning defeat for Conservatism, Paul Murphy reelected Governor of New Jersey

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh boo hoo, I was so excited that dems got blown out of the fukin water last Tuesday but now oak went and ruined it all. Now I fear a blue tidal wave next november..........
NOT!
Keep getting brainwashed by your mainstream underground conservative propaganda outlets, fool.
Oak showed the real deal, now come on everybody, get down and get with it.

You cunts even got curb stomped by a truck driver with $153 campaign. The jig is up, asshole. PWN3D!

Don't you see - it's all rigged.

Nothing you see or hear is real.

Whats real is when you lose, its in spite of your 24/7/365 cheating.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh boo hoo, I was so excited that dems got blown out of the fukin water last Tuesday but now oak went and ruined it all. Now I fear a blue tidal wave next november..........
NOT!
Keep getting brainwashed by your mainstream underground conservative propaganda outlets, fool.

You cunts even got curb stomped by a truck driver with $153 campaign. The jig is up, asshole. PWN3D!

It's the Deep State - oh yeah.

Go right on believing in the One Party System, useful idjit.
They love you for it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NOT!

It's the Deep State - oh yeah.

Go right on believing in the One Party System, useful idjit.
They love you for it.

All you libtarded cunts think your side is enlightened and can create utopia if only the big meanie CON's could be dealt with. Ya fukin drama queer.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
How long did the filthy Democrat scum in the filthy Democrat scum districts wait to do their voate dumps?

Let me guess! It was early in the AM after all that other districts had turned in their tallies, and the heavy Democrat filth districts then dumped just enough ballots to pull their candidate, over the finish line for the win.

Amirite?

Yeah. We're on to you vermin leftist Registered Democrat filth.
Good god you're boring. And I mean even more so than you always were.

Why not take a stroll down to the bullshit store and see if you can't buy a new load.

Come now, Holliday, surely you realize that the vile and filthy Democrat scum who routinely engage in the wholesale corruption of the ballot don't bother to explain these things to the dumb Democrats, don't you? They already know you're happy outsmarting those mutated little fishies you fish for in that old polluted slough of yours, so they don't have to worry about you not voting Democrat because, well, you're one of the dumb ones.

See?