Science proves that the disastrously overwhelming majority of Trumptards are mindless killing machines.Sad!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone should be armed at all times. Especially in Congress.

Yer country is becomin' just like Mexico...Lokmeer!

I've spoken to Mexicans who told me 1 friend or relative of theirs died in Mexico every week from gun violence.

I hope the USA won't become like that, but I fear it will in the near future, Lokmeer.

America the Beautiful? Not anymore!

And to think our teachers used to make us sing that song in Canadian schools when were kids, Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've spoken to Mexicans who told me 1 friend or relative of theirs died in Mexico every week from gun violence.

I hope the USA won't become like that, but I fear it will in the near future, Lokmeer.
josephine, mexico has very tough gun laws and yet more gun violence than America. Mexico also doesnt have the death penalty. Get a clue.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've spoken to Mexicans whol told me 1 friend or relative of theirs died in Mexico every week from gun violence.

josephine, mexico has very tough gun laws and yet more gun violence than America. Mexico also doesnt have the death penalty. Get a clue.

So, are you tellin' me that if it's that bad in the USA now, it'd be even worse if they didn't have the death penalty?

I think I read somewhere there's over 12,000 gun deaths/homicides in the USA every year.

So maybe it'd be 25,000 if there wasn't a death penalty, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've spoken to Mexicans whol told me 1 friend or relative of theirs died in Mexico every week from gun violence.

So, are you tellin' me that if it's that bad in the USA now, it'd be even worse if they didn't have the death penalty?

I think I read somewhere there's over 12,000 gun deaths/homicides in the USA every year.

josephine, what I've been trying to tell idiots like you for decades is our judicial system should be ran as close to The Law of Noah and the Bibles as possible.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

josephine, what I've been trying to tell idiots like you for decades is our judicial system should be ran as close to The Law of Noah and the Bibles as possible.
Hi vomiting goat, don't you need to be shot? You're pretty sick... you keep vomiting

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
462142d79b3a02ee63982d820eaa441dbea228cd.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No. When everyone is armed it tends to be LESS violent.

You are wrongly associating being armed with being violent. It's the opposite. Our cities with the strictest gun regulations have more gun violence.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi vomiting goat, don't you need to be shot? You're pretty sick... you keep vomiting
:Sad:, faggit, :Sad:!!