Science Proves short men overwhelmingly tend to be gay af.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it just me or is this thread totally gay????

Totally, but especially the fish with the hook in its jaw.

It's ok for someone else to be gay.....but not in my eyes....nor my preference.
Oops, sorry you really are dumb, my bad.

What's dumb is the fact that you "claim" to have served our country but your political views are FUCKED.
We all know he was in it for the cock

Navy???? Explains it all.
Navy is well known for 100 sailors going out and 50 couples coming back
Oh that's right you didn't serve, I believe they do still accept guys that are only 5'7" were you just too stupid?
You served a lot of cocks while you were there tho
a-shopping-cart-at-the-store-looking-up-at-a-tall-woman-who-represents-me-minding-my-own-business

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Totally, but especially the fish with the hook in its jaw.

It's ok for someone else to be gay.....but not in my eyes....nor my preference.
Oops, sorry you really are dumb, my bad.

What's dumb is the fact that you "claim" to have served our country but your political views are FUCKED.
We all know he was in it for the cock

Navy???? Explains it all.
Navy is well known for 100 sailors going out and 50 couples coming back
Oh that's right you didn't serve, I believe they do still accept guys that are only 5'7" were you just too stupid?
You never did thank me for my service of building all those Standard Missiles you defiled with your prolapsed asshole, faggit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nevermind admin. He just wants someone to shove a skateboard up his ass and throw him down a fight of stairs naked with a leather face mask on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are all these angry, short homosexuals more likely to swing right or swing left?

Because studies show white leftists have higher rates of mental illness.

I'm sure though any studies that cast a less than favorable look upon the world's greatest gift that is the educated, enlightened, open minded, warriors of "equality"(equity) white leftist are flawed somehow and I'm just showing how much dumb I have.

Just look at my spelling, yanno?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are all these angry, short homosexuals more likely to swing right or swing left?

I'm sure though any studies that cast a less than favorable look upon the world's greatest gift that is the educated, enlightened, open minded, warriors of "equality"(equity) white leftist are flawed somehow and I'm just showing how much dumb I have.

Yeah. If you look at the stats, the numbers, when you put "moderates" and "conservatives" together, are close to tied. You've got to then ask, "Hmmmm. So how did they determine these categories, what were the questions they asked the respondents, and how did this article Dove posted twist Pew's actual research to fit this bogus narrative?" Gaslighting.

Furthermore, the study was conducted when Orange Man was still POTUS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. If you look at the stats, the numbers, when you put "moderates" and "conservatives" together, are close to tied. You've got to then ask, "Hmmmm. So how did they determine these categories, what were the questions they asked the respondents, and how did this article Dove posted twist Pew's actual research to fit this bogus narrative?" Gaslighting.

Funny how when it's a study that shows leftists less than perfect it's now time to apply critical thinking but if it shows anything about your opposition it's a different story.

"Science PROVES short men are gay" and they are "angry". Right.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny how when it's a study that shows leftists less than perfect it's now time to apply critical thinking but if it shows anything about your opposition it's a different story.

Why are you incapable of sticking to the facts presented, going off on some tangent is not responsive.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You're totally gay? No way - say it ain't so, CaseyK.
I have heard that it is very common among the chubby girls.

Chubby??? Bruh. You sound like Flynn. Has she been riding your face much? The stench of death pussy got your brain all fucked up??? You haven't even come close to seeing my body to call someone chubby. You're like a little bitch that I wanna play with. Ya know? All I'd have to do is pop a can of Vienna wieners and you're done, cake boy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why are you incapable of sticking to the facts presented, going off on some tangent is not responsive.

You call that a tangent?

Do you really think gaslighting works?